I compose a msg using Outlook. Word is the editor. I set a word in bold
ot italic. I send msg to myselg, reading in Outlook. The bold or italic
is gone. What to do?
Thanks,
Leo
0
l.kerner (54)

Are you sending the message as text only? If so all formatting will
disappear. If you want to retain your formatting you'll need to send your
messages as HTML. You can check this in your Outlook options.

--

Martin Sketchley  |  www.msketchley.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
(remove EGGBEANSANDSPAM to reply by e-mail)

Problem shortcuts in Word

How to use CPicturHolder class? #2
Hello, I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. But using that I am not able to show the picture in Picture contrl Plz show simple some code for better understanding...... plz tell me. Klic Klic wrote: > Hello, > > I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp > etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one > object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. > But usin...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

how to read XML with entities using C#
Hi there, I have two xml files, one is a master file and the other is just a fragment of xml. Master xml file uses 'DOCTYPE' to define the other file as an entity. Then, the master uses entity references that are supposed to be expanded into real content at parsing time. Examples are provided below. When I open master xml file in InternetExplorer , IE shows correct content. All the entities are transformed into right xml. So far I have been unsuccessfull in getting similar result when I try to do the same programmatically using C#. I was trying to use XmlDocument and XmlVal...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Quote won't merge to Word 2007
Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the CRM button in either the Add-in ribbon or the MailMerge ribbon. It shows up in neither. Macros are enabled. Is this issue isolated to one client? Do you have the CRM Client for Outlook installed? If so you can initiate Mail Merge from the Outlook client as this method does not use a Macro. Regards Dan "mnicks" <mnicks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF7E431-ADFE-478B-B79F-886F5ACA19EA@microsoft.com... > Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the ...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Using Checkboxes to add data to a table.
I have been having trouble developing this form for a couple of days. It seems the solution should be simple but so am I. I have an input form with four text boxes. I need to use the same data and create a new line in the table for up to but not always 9 different company positions. I was given a possible way of keeping the info on the form for the next position using the AfterUpdate event and setting the default back to the same box. But in using his suggestion I get #NAME? for the boxes with text when I select the next new record. The boxes with numbers come back the way he said it wo...

Resource editor problems

Software of scripting to grab data from MS word file and fill in Excel fields?
I have a 90 page financial report from MS word that I get each month. I would like to find a software package or scripting tool that will allow me to automate the process of grabbing #s from the ms word file and filling in fields in an excel file. I have a feel that there may be quite of programming involved in doing this. But perhaps there are some more efficient solutions out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks Hi, Do the numbers appear in the same part of the word document each tim (eg always in the same row/column of the same table). If so, copyin the data into excel should be ...

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

help, please, using titles in email.
Hi.. Using Outlook 2000. I have a few contact that have titles (example- Mr., Mrs., Fr., etc) Is there a way to have the title show in their name, when one is specified??? Thank you! -- B'Regards, Vinnie Vinnie, You did not indicate for what purpose e.g. viewing the contact or doing a mail merge. If you would like to see the titles when viewing contacts then check to see if it is specified in the actual contact by doing the following. Open contact and click on Full Name - there is an option there to add the title. Once this is done you will be able to see it in the contact ...