Problem when adding new toolbar on NewInspector when editor type is Word - Outlook 2003

Hi,
I am getting problem when i am trying to add new toolbar on
NewInspector window of Outlook 2003.

1) I am able to add a new toolbar, but my first problem is that, this
added toolbar is also gets visible/enable when i open the Word
Application. That is the CommandBar of Word Application also gets
modified when i modify the CommandBar of Inspector collection of
Outlook 2003.

2) And my second problem is----
               I have added the button on this new toolbar. It works
fine for single instance of Inspector, but when there are multiple
instance of Inspector then on click of button the fuctionality of it
gets call by number of times as much as instance of Inspector are
open.

Please help out, i am really get frusted as i have spend lots of time
on it and i have to submit this as early as possible.

-Thanks

1) I'd suggest that you go to http://www.googlegroups.com and review the =
many posts that Outlook MVP Ken Slovak has made on this subject in the =
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba and =
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins newsgroups, which are the main =
discussion groups for Outlook programming issues.=20

2) Make sure you set a unique Tag property on each button.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Harry" <harshal.choudhari@gmail.com> wrote in message =
> Hi,
> I am getting problem when i am trying to add new toolbar on
> NewInspector window of Outlook 2003.
>=20
> 1) I am able to add a new toolbar, but my first problem is that, this
> added toolbar is also gets visible/enable when i open the Word
> Application. That is the CommandBar of Word Application also gets
> modified when i modify the CommandBar of Inspector collection of
> Outlook 2003.
>=20
> 2) And my second problem is----
>               I have added the button on this new toolbar. It works
> fine for single instance of Inspector, but when there are multiple
> instance of Inspector then on click of button the fuctionality of it
> gets call by number of times as much as instance of Inspector are
> open.
>=20
> Please help out, i am really get frusted as i have spend lots of time
> on it and i have to submit this as early as possible.
>=20
> -Thanks

0
suemvp (4038)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Problem with Authentication

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

Exmerge-type Public Folder utility?
Does anyone know of an Exmerge-type utility that would allow me to export PF items to a PST? We've got some overly large folders I would like to back up or delete items from. I don't want to go through the Outlook client. Thanks You can also age/expire PF posts rather than deleting manually. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "ZLorca" <zlorca2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:dik0db0mr4@news1.newsguy.com... > Does anyone know of an Exmerge-type utility that would allow me to export > PF items to a PST? We've got some over...

Exchange 2003 #6
How do I save the messages on my Exchange (20030 Server rather than the workstations??? ...

problem #4

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

95 and 97 problem

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

Date problem

sync problems

Installation Problem!!

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Adding a second server to OWA
Im runnning an exchange 2003 enviroment. I recently added a second exchange server to the domain to house email for another division. The share the same smtp domain as use. When I try to access OWA (which is point at server 1) and I login with an acount who's mailstore is on a the second server, I get a generic "Page cannot be displayed". Is there something I need to do to make OWA aware of the second server, or do I need to add a third server who would become a FE server. Thanks That is one of the benefits on a FE server, a single namespace. I would recommend that a...

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Quote won't merge to Word 2007
Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the CRM button in either the Add-in ribbon or the MailMerge ribbon. It shows up in neither. Macros are enabled. Is this issue isolated to one client? Do you have the CRM Client for Outlook installed? If so you can initiate Mail Merge from the Outlook client as this method does not use a Macro. Regards Dan "mnicks" <mnicks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF7E431-ADFE-478B-B79F-886F5ACA19EA@microsoft.com... > Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the ...

Directory Replication Problem #2

howto test new edge
I added new edge on a dmz to test new antispam software. this is a new EDGE in a working enviroment with exchange 2007 sp1 and edge. I'm ready to configure Edge Synchronization. Before I synchronize, I need to understant how to test this new edge, so I want to switch on this new, to send/receive few messages, if all works then I'll switch to the new edge. I'm speaking about on how to switch the "connectors" On 23 Giu, 16:22, Guido Lavespa <lav.gu...@gmail.com> wrote: > I added new edge on a dmz to test new antispam software. this is a new > EDGE i...

Cell Format

Software of scripting to grab data from MS word file and fill in Excel fields?
I have a 90 page financial report from MS word that I get each month. I would like to find a software package or scripting tool that will allow me to automate the process of grabbing #s from the ms word file and filling in fields in an excel file. I have a feel that there may be quite of programming involved in doing this. But perhaps there are some more efficient solutions out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks Hi, Do the numbers appear in the same part of the word document each tim (eg always in the same row/column of the same table). If so, copyin the data into excel should be ...

Any way to view users passwords in server 2003 AD ?
Is there any way to view users passwords in Server 2003 AD ? We run a server 2003 SP2 domain, us Administrators have a list of all users password on a spreadsheet, locked up. We need their passwords in the event we must sign onto their computers as an admin while they are away, we log back into the computer with their user name/password when done. You would be surprised how many people "do not" look at the user name when they log on - we had panic --- I can not log in, we go to their desktop and the user name is that of one of the administrators - user did not look. ...