Problem Sending Email using Outlook 2000

I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list.  The
email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment.
I am repeatedly getting the following message from System Administrator

      Subject: My Subject
      Sent: 5/28/2005 11:03 AM

      RecipientOne (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM
            No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

      RecipientTwo (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM
            No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

      and so on ........

I have not had this problem in the past when sending to this distribution
list.  I have tried to break the list into smaller lists but it only works
when I have a single person in the To: field.

Any thoughts?

I am using MS Outlook 2000.

Thanks
Rick

0
notme5895 (1)

RickyD <notme@hereandthere.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list. The
> email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment.
....snip...
> I have not had this problem in the past when sending to this
> distribution list.  I have tried to break the list into smaller lists
> but it only works when I have a single person in the To: field.

Were this happening to me, the first thing I'd do is to check with the ISP
to see if they've changed their policies on how many recipients are allowed.
I know for a fact that some ISPs change this without notice.  The second
thing I'd check is to make sure I was properly authenticating to the
outgoing server.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

How to use CPicturHolder class? #2
Hello, I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. But using that I am not able to show the picture in Picture contrl Plz show simple some code for better understanding...... plz tell me. Klic Klic wrote: > Hello, > > I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp > etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one > object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. > But usin...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Outlook not sending messages from correct POP3 account
I am a tech support person, supporting several companies from my home. Therefore, I have several pop3 email accounts setup on my computer in Outlook. When I reply to an email, I need to make sure that the correct account shows up in the "From" field. This works for some messages, but for others, the email is sent from the wrong account (making me look real bad :-)). This happens even when it says it's going to be sent from the correct account, if I check the sent items afterward, I'll see that it was sent from the wrong account. This is driving me batty and I nee...

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

format of emailed excel file
In excel 2003 when I email a a particulat worksheet in a workbook I lose all the formating when it is recieved in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to preserve the excel "look"? Thnaks, Craig S ...

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

problem #4

Special local and external email permissions
I posted this already, but I cant find my post.. i dont think it went through im running e2k3 I need to restrict certain people to local email sending and recieving at certain times, and those same people need to have full access to "outside" sending and recieving. Needs change daily. Our company is using outlook for project/task managing and we need people to be able to update their tasks and communicate to each other, yet restrict their outgoing mail at times, while enabling it at others... Ive read this ... ://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html but it seems too...

95 and 97 problem

sync problems

how to read XML with entities using C#
Hi there, I have two xml files, one is a master file and the other is just a fragment of xml. Master xml file uses 'DOCTYPE' to define the other file as an entity. Then, the master uses entity references that are supposed to be expanded into real content at parsing time. Examples are provided below. When I open master xml file in InternetExplorer , IE shows correct content. All the entities are transformed into right xml. So far I have been unsuccessfull in getting similar result when I try to do the same programmatically using C#. I was trying to use XmlDocument and XmlVal...

Date problem

Counting the number of emails
Hello Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to count the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Many thanks Steve "SteveH" <SteveH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:761D1DA9-FA02-49FF-B730-C35D71879512@microsoft.com... > Hello > > Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to > count > the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, > 5...... > > Many thanks > > Steve What's wrong with looking down at the left end of the sta...

Won't send/receive emails automatically
I am able to send and receive emails, but only if I click the send/receive button. I have checked the settings and it IS set to send automatically but it doesn't. Can anyone help? >-----Original Message----- >I am able to send and receive emails, but only if I click >the send/receive button. I have checked the settings and >it IS set to send automatically but it doesn't. Can >anyone help? >. >We have had that happen when Outlook was working offline. We could if you posted your Outlook version and what settings you checked. Did you set up an automa...

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...

Installation Problem!!

Scolling in email, help!
I can't scroll down to see emails. The bar on the right keeps going to the top. I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to. Thanks Cindy "Cindy Didrick" <cdidrick@verizon.net> wrote in message news:O91ez0x1KHA.260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I can't scroll down to see emails. The bar on the right keeps going to the >top. I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to. > > Thanks > Cindy Nothing in WM can cause this. Does this behaviour only occur in WM, or in all scrolling applications? Have you checked y...

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Outlook won't open after reinstalling it after installing Windows
My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office 2007. Outlook will not open. Any suggestions? Margye Hixson Suggest providing information. Include what you did, what happened and any and all error messages. Be detailed as if we weren't there and don't know what happened. -- Russ Valentine "Margye" <Margye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F85CAAC-2042-4CAB-A329-EF6B3A682189@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office > 2007. > Outlook will not open....