Printout

Hello,

On the email printout, the default format is that there is user name at the
upper top left corner (just above the horizontal line). How can I modify the
default? I am going to manually change the default to our company name, or
even remove it. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Billy

Printout
Hello, On the email printout, the default format is that there is user name at the upper top left corner (just above the horizontal line). How can I modify the default? I am going to manually change the default to our company name, or even remove it. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks. Billy ...

Check Registry printout
Is there any way to print out a copy of my check registry for the previous calendar year, or for that matter, for any chosen span of time. All I can find is a drop-down window that lets me select from; All Dates Current Month Current Year Last 3 Months Last 12 Months None of these will give me a print-out of my 2004 checking activities. Thanks for any suggestions, Gordon Try customizing an Account Transactions report. "Gordon" <gordonlr@DELETEswbell.net> wrote in message news:9g1h21dpk0nlkue6jrto9csfnrbroa2fhl@4ax.com... > Is there any way to print out a copy of my check...

Problem with printout
Hi, I have this problem when i print the report from access. After clicking on the print, i have to go to the printer to press on the start button to print but the problem does not appear on the other PCs as well as other microsoft office product. Do anyone know how this problem occurs and how to retify it..... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200803/1 I don't have the answer (although I can speculate) but just in case this is unclear to anyone (and tell me if I've misunderstood please): 'Benjamins' press...

Printout problem
Hi, I want to automate my print jobs. It is a brochure in format A5 printed on A4 in landscape format. If I print manual I select the printer, select the pages (from 2 to 2) and then select the number of copies (f.i. 10). After pressing OK there appears a window asking me whether I want to print as a separate brochure (in my german version: "Als separates Heft drucken"). I have to say NO to get the desired result. And that's the point: this No causes my problem with VBA. My code is: ThisDocument.PrintOut 2, 2, , 10 and there is no parameter to tell "separate brochure =...

Reconcile Printouts
I have Money 2003 and run Windows XP Home. Question, is there anyway I can create a printout after I reconcile my account? Or is there any way to view all the reconciled statements? Please help... In microsoft.public.money, Sharon wrote: >I have Money 2003 and run Windows XP Home. Question, is >there anyway I can create a printout after I reconcile my >account? Or is there any way to view all the reconciled >statements? Please help... You can sort the register to show only unreconciled transactions. Click the View selection at the top of the register. http://support...

how not print cell in printout?
I'm printing a sheet that has a key in it linked to anoher page with an if statement. all that shows up is a zero or one depending on the condition, etc. Is there a way for format the cell so that it doesn't print when the page is printed? The easiest way is to format the font to have the same color as the background. It is also easy to un-do. -- Gary's Student "`AMD tower" wrote: > I'm printing a sheet that has a key in it linked to anoher page with an if > statement. > all that shows up is a zero or one depending on the condition, etc. > >...

Convert excel printout into electronic file
I've been asked to convert 130 pages of excel printout (roughly 3,800 lines with 8 columns per line) into an electronic excel file! What is the best way to get a scanned document ito excel format so that each cell is represented in the same way as the printouts? thank you so much for any help on this! -- rubaiyat543 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rubaiyat543's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29815 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=495194 You will need some OCR sof...

custom size for form printout
I need to custom size a form in page setup as 8.5X7. How do i do this. When I print the existing form it does not stop at cutoff on my tracker feed. When I do print preview the printable form is seen on 8.5X11 thus makeing the tractor feed more than it should. Thanks. ...

Object invisible on printout
I tried to print a excel worksheet which contained an object therein. However, the object was invisible although the 'Print object' within the object's properties has been selected. Can anyone help? If you are able to view that in Print Preview mode then that should get printed. It is something to do with the Printer settings.... -- Jacob "jam jam" wrote: > I tried to print a excel worksheet which contained an object therein. > However, the object was invisible although the 'Print object' within the > object's prope...

Grid lines in Tasks printout?
How do I darken or change the color of them? ...

Formatting for printout
Hi, Looking for some help. There is a date field in my timeline which show 'NA' when date is not entered in it. I want to show/print it as spaces. Please let me know how I can do that. Similarly, there is a numeric field which I want to show as spaces if it is zero. Any inputs to this project novice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ajay Hi, For both questions, the aonly answer is use a text field with an appropriate formula f.i. iif([Number7]=0,"",cstr([Number7]) Hope this helps, -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Profes...

Printout of all members of a List
Hi, Is there an easy way of printing out all the members of a givien Distribution list? Try the "IMI GAL Exporter" from http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "George D. Lake" <NoSpam@bla.com> wrote in message news:e6L%23Yv5OFHA.2728@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is there an easy way of printing out all the members of a givien > Distribution list? > > "RandyH" <RHollaw@HoTMaiL.com> wrote in news:e8i7E45OFHA.3880 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > Try the "IMI GAL Exporter" from > http://www.imibo.com/imid...

How to format a printout?
I exported a few hundred contacts from my Windows Live Mail as CSV file and opened it in Excel 2002. Of course, I can easily print this spreadsheet as it is, where each row contains all information about each entry. However, I'd like to print this information in a form of an address book: Last Name, First Name email address Street Address, City, Zip Home Phone Business phone Last Name, First Name email address etc. Is there a way to do so? -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida How is the original data laid out? All in one cell? In one row but separate ce...

printout of email
When printing an email with an attachment, the file name of the attachment is not appearing. I would appreciate if you could tell me how to alter this. Outlook 2002. Thankyou "liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2d01c3d9a1$bcf17a50$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When printing an email with an attachment, the file name > of the attachment is not appearing. I would appreciate if > you could tell me how to alter this. Outlook 2002. > Thankyou may I ask why you NEED to print an email? Outlook is a FAR better storage medium than any filing s...

Printout Excel 2000 vs 2002
Hello, I have written a VB application that automatically creates many PDF files by printing them to the Acrobat PDFWriter or Win2PDF printers. On my development machines with Excel 2000 the process is mostly background, I do get a 'Pinting blabla to soandso printer flashing briefly for each file. On the client's machine, with Excel 2002 the printing also runs automatically but Acrobat 5 opens and displays each file as it is created. The syntax is as follows: oCurrentBook.Printout ActivePrinter:="Acrobat PDFWriter" I have looked up Excel 2002 syntax it looks the same as ...

SharePoint site heirarchy/structure printout
Is there a way to create a printout of an organization’s SharePoint site hierarchy? Thanks! Training Goddess Yes there is. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 27/04/10 09:11, Training Goddess wrote: > Is there a way to create a printout of an organization’s SharePoint site > hierarchy? > > Thanks! > Training Goddess Nice Rob. "Rob Schneider" <rmschne@yahoo_but_not_often_checked.com> wrote in message news:#AHdCJe5KHA.1432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Yes there is. > > > --rms > > www.rmschneider.com > > &...

Printout size
Having selected the columns and rows to print, how do I get a larger typeface on the printouts from Excel and Access sheets ? Secondly, A previous non-excel spreadsheet had a goto box. On entering the row number and enter, it would jump to that row. How do I do this in Excel ? Many thanks to all you helpful friends out there. Best wishes you Excelers. hi, larger typeface: after selecting the print area, click Format>Cells>Font tab>size box. Increase the font size then print preview. goto = F5 Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Having selected the columns and r...

Exclude already invoiced items from Sales Order printout
Is there a way to exclude previously invoiced items from printing on the Sales Order? Yes, you can do so by adding a restriction to the report. Are you familiar with report writer? The restrictions are on the report definition window only - you don't have to go into the report layout. Hope this helps. On Jul 29, 5:11=A0pm, Elaine <Ela...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to exclude previously invoiced items from printing on the > Sales Order? Hi RS, Thanks for your response. Yes, I'm very familiar with report writer but I'm not sur...

Excel Printout
I have a simple spreadsheet with 3 columns. 1-Emp #; 2-amounts; 3-sum of column 2. Each column width is only 15.25. This spread sheet, if I should print it, would generate 24 pages. What I want to do is to reduce the number of pages by making 9 columns across. Do I have to cut and paste (because column 3 is a sum) or is there a way to take 3 pages and put to one sheet. Thank you. -- Becky57 Copy the sheet for printing only. Select column C and paste special>values. Then run this macro on the copy to move sets of cells with a blank row inserted every 50 rows. Sub Move_Sets()...

Report Filter In DoCmd.PrintOut ?
Hi, I am using the following code to print out to a PDF writer . . DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "Invoice", True DoCmd.PrintOut My problem is that the Invoice report is normally called with a filter to display a single invoice. When I attempt to print using the above code, it prints all right, but it prints out EVERY record when I only want a single record. How do I pass filter parameters to the report, so that it only prints the invoice which I am interested in and not ALL of the invoices? Also, my user would like it to print directly without first prev...

Can I OverRide PrintOut ?
I'm printing to a virtual printer when my doc contains a tilde in the keyword field. I'm using an addin from another application, and my VPrint.dot addin that contains PrintOut. The other addin has a PrintDoc function that contains the only reference to PrintOut. I can call my PrintOut as VPrint.PrintOut but that requires I modify the addin and if at all possible I'd like to avoid that. Is there a way to be able to add my addin and have it over-ride PintOut ? ...

Excluding Rows During Printout
Hi, Is there a way to automatically exclude rows when printing an Excel sheet? I have a list of items (in two colums) in a work sheet similar to this: Task Time ----------- ------- Task A: 1 Task B: 0 Task C: 2 Task D: 0 Task E: 0 Task F: 0 Task G: 4 Task H: 1 When I print the worksheet I only want to print lines where the time cell is not zero. So the printout from the previous data would look like this: Task Time ----------- ------- Task A: 1 Task C: 2 Task G: 4 Task H: 1 Is there a...

Coloring Book printout
Am I able to take an image in Publisher and print it in outline form as a coloring book page for children? Thank you. I don't see why not... There are many coloring books and pages on the Office template web site http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=coloring+book&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Opsimath" <Opsimath@peoplepc.co> wrote in message news:30usb5hcraqea4ki7tv0c302915u4dof63@4ax.com... > Am I able to take an image in Publisher and print it in outline form > as a coloring book page for children? Thank you. ...

Color Scheme Printout
Hi All, back when I was using Publisher98 I printed out a Color Scheme and also a color chart with the base colors down the LHS and numbers across the top. Now that I am using 2007, I can't find this option. Is there one to print out the color schemes and also the color chart? -- Regards, Raymond I think you are mis-remembering. Publisher 98 does not have the print option to print out color schemes, but you could do a print screen (capture). The color chart you are remembering is not in Publisher 2007. There is a similar chart in MS Paint. If you have Vista there is the Snipping ...

Supress zeros in printout
How do I supress the zeros printed out and displayed in the custom cost or number fields. I want to list projected value numbers for key tasks, and I don't want to display/print a bunch of zeros for the other tasks in the project--suggesting that they have no value Crude but effective: Select them and then Format, Font - white. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "ashokdad" <ashokdad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7EEFA57-5A62-47A3-B814-9CD94983160B@microsoft.com... > How do ...