Printing #3

How do I print a month calendar page to 3 3/4 x 6 3/4
DayRunner Paper from Outlook 200?

Thanks,  M
0
MSGirard2 (1)

routing numbers #3
Third time is the charm maybe... How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know if there is a way! What is this routing number used for? Epay? "Stephen" <guzzetti@xmission.com> wrote in message news:10b6301c3f36c$7ab537a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Third time is the charm maybe... > > How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in > Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know > if there is a way! All accounts have a routing number and account number. The routing number can ...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Scroll bar #3
I have a workbook with two sheets - the first sheet has information in 130 rows and it scrolls down just right and stops at row 130. However, the second sheet has the same information copied into it and it scrolls on the row number side in regular speed, but the scroll bar itself on the right, barely moves. Is there a way to adjust it so that it will move quickly through the rows to the bottom like page 1? -- ~ Cheri Hi maybe the used range has to be reset. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Cheri" <Cheri@dis...

TCP/IP printing

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

Print Dynamic Range

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Help!! #3
I am new to the forum and would greatly appreciate any assistance that experienced Outlook users have. I cannot send/receive any emails on Outlook and continue to receive the following error message "(0x80042109) Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) email server." I contacted my service administrator and everything looks fine on there end. Guessing that I might have a corrupt file? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you connected to a different network than what your email is set up to use? For example, you have ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Letter Writing Assistant #3
We're running Great Plains 8.0 on a Terminal Server. All of the Great Plains users have Microsoft Office installed on their local workstations. When we try to use the Letter Writing Assistant we get the message "Microsoft Word must be installed on this machine to use the Letter Writing Assistant." Is there anyway to get Great Plains to realize that Office in on the client? Or, what are the legal issues on installing Office to the terminal server? Other people do have access to the server but not Great Plains. -- John W. Lowther, Jr. DBA / Senior Developer Sta-home Health ...

Thank you #3
A big thank you to this group. After reading all the comments about Money 2005 in here, this is one customer who most definitely will NOT be touching M05. Looks like I'll be using M04 for at least another year (not a bad thing, as I'm actually pretty happy with it). -Greg I wish I was you. I've learned my lesson. "Greg" <******@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:ANRgd.66$_i.8@bignews4.bellsouth.net... >A big thank you to this group. After reading all the comments about Money >2005 in here, this is one customer who most definitely will NOT be touch...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Save as Web Page #3
Each time I save my workbook as an Excel workbook, I need to Save As a Web Page, so that the information is available on the company intranet. Is there a way I can automate this, so that instead of clicking Save, then clicking Save As Web Page, and navigating to the web folder, then closing the web page version, and re-opening the excel version to continue my work, can I run a macro, or something a bit less cumbersome? Couldn't you record a macro when you do it once manually. Then just replay that macro when you need to do it again (and again and again). File|SaveAs|webpage foll...

SendMail to Exchange migration #3
Is it possible to bring in messages from a SendMail mailbox (SendMail for NT) to a mailbox in Exchange 2003? We are migrating from SendMail For NT to Exchange 2003. All of our users use Outlook 2003 for the client. Some of them leave the messages on the server, therefore, causing us to need to migrate messages from one system to the other. Any guidance (MS Wizards, third-party tools/services, whatever) as to how to accomplish that would be greately appreciated. Thanks in advance. "Parhez Sattar" <ParhezSattar@discussions.microsoft.com> > Is it possible to bring i...

Printing problem