print single envelope with contacts name and address

how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name
and address from my outlook contacts?

also,
- how do i back up my contacts in outlook?
- how do i import data from my palm address book into
outlook?
- when i go to my email address book, the names are
listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not
last. why? how do i change this?
0
anonymous (74718)

printing copies

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

Contacts not seen by to:
I try to send a message using contacts but to: does not see my contact list. I just imported a contact list - how can I connect the two? Thanks Richard What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the...

Create row lower border that looks like "accountant single" underline?
I'm trying to format a spreadsheet so that a row has a lower border that looks like the "accountant single" underline - something like this: ___________ __________ _________ ________ instead of a continuous line like this: ________________________________________ Is it possible to do this as a border? The accountant-single underline (applied as a font attribute) only displays if there is data in the cell, and I want it to be there whether or not there is any data. Many thanks for any help with this. Edward Mendelson "Edward Mendelson" <edward_mendelson@z...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Need advice on Single Doc, Multi View framework
Hi guys, I'm about to start on a quoting application. What I want is for only one quote (document) to be open at a time. However a quote can have one or more items belonging to it. So what I'd like to do is have a CDialogBar docked at the side of my app's main window which contains the details about the quote (date, client, etc) and for each quote item I'd have a CFormView (a must as I require scrolling support). The application must also have print/print preview support (Not of what is in the CFormViews but of the document as a whole which doesn't have a view). So basical...

CHtmlView and Printing

Display file name without the file type extension
Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? Thanks. Try the below in a saved workbook. =TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),".xl",REPT(" ",255)),255)) If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "NAHolmes" wrote: > Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? > > Thanks. Try this: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A...

"Tiled" print setting.

Permissions in Public Folders/Contacts
First off I'm running SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Here is my problem. I am new to the 2003 platform as i've been used to using NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I want to give my users read/write/delete permissions in the public folders as well as the public contact lists that has all the contacts we all use on a daily basis. I do not however want these folks to have full administrator capabilities. How do i go about doing this in exchange 2003. Also, where in the heck do you find the Que where all the crap messages are stored. Is there a built in spam filter??? Thanks, Ryan Hi Ry...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

Address book question #4
Any advice on the following would be appreciated: Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TIA Tom ...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Transfer single message from OE6
Hi all I'm trying to transfer a single complex HTML (pictures,colours,fonts etc) message from outlook express 6 where it was composed to Outlook I had assumed the Outlook could read .eml files ??? Even if I drag the .eml into Outlok drafts folder and try and open it it opens it in OE6 ?? I must be missing something because I had assumed this would be a two minute job Thanks in advance Andrew Andrew Kennard <a.kennard@btinternet.com> wrote: > I'm trying to transfer a single complex HTML (pictures,colours,fonts > etc) message from outlook express 6 where it was ...