Print or save custom form without sender's information

Recently I created my first form in Outlook to be used for our company's
“Suggestion Box” Public Folder.  It’s a custom form which was modified from a
Post form.  The idea was that our employees would be more likely to provide
feedback if it were as simple as sending an e-mail, rather than having to
take the time to leave their desks and fill out a hard copy form to drop into
an actual suggestion box.

In an effort to keep the information anonymous, I was able to remove the
“From” field in the form and create a custom view in the Public Folder so
that no one in the office could see who posted which messages.  The problem
is that when I print the form or save the form, the sender’s information
automatically shows up.  Is there any way to print or save the form without
the sender’s information on it? Maybe there something I should modify in the
custom form itself? If not, is there a better solution to accomplish this
task and achieve the desired result?

Our office uses Microsoft XP with Outlook 2003.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you!-AG

0
andreag (1)

Login with pwd & Open the main form depends on pwd
We have three groups of user that will use our database. Administrator (my boss & me), PowerUser (Manager / Supervisor) & NormalUser (clerk) Now, my front-end .accde will open my designed form – (main menu1) without any control. What we are planning are : 1. Users should have input their password (user can change by themselves) before they can login into the main menu. 2. Different class of user can open their own menu only (eg. Poweruser will open Frm_MainMenu1 & NormalUser will open Frm_MainMenu2 …) that depend on what password they input Could you give...

printing copies

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

Ghosted print and print preview

Role: Business Management
Does anyone know what the Record Type "Record Customization" field in the role management area refers to? I can't find this out anywhere! Thanks! Kristina, I believe this controls whether or not you can make schema changes. Matt "Kristina Ledford" <noemails@noemails.com> wrote in message news:u%23ycc3WmDHA.2820@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Does anyone know what the Record Type "Record Customization" field in the role management area refers to? I can't find this out anywhere! Thanks! ...

Simple date on form
Hi. I need to show the current date in a text box on a form, allow tha date to be edited if need be by the user, then when the user clicks th save button, save the edited (or if not edited, current date) to th worksheet. I also don't want the date to read mm/dd/yy. I would lik it to read dd/mm/yy. I'm pretty sure I know how to save to the worksheet, but I thought had better mention it, as there may be some little trick to it!. Can anyone help me please -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you need it to be on a form? using an input box would be easier, somethi...

code wild card value for form variable
i use a check box in an option group to generate a specific value for a variable. using the following code If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 2 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "Roch" End If If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 3 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "CNY" End If this variable is hidden on the form and value is used a query. how do i code this, so i can put "*" in the variable and thereby get all values in the query? the query code generates like "*" but i do not know how to code via the fo...

Print Dynamic Range

Custom Installation Wizard
Hello All Can someone tell me if I can do the follwing in one job using the Office 2003 Custom Installation Wizard: - Remove an existing copy of Outlook be it 97, 2000 or 2002 - Install and customise the latest version of Outlook 2003 with a profile Thanks AJ Yes, that's exactly the kind of job that the CIW is for.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jum...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Cannot protect form
I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Sorry, accitentally posted in wrong area. "Kila" wrote: > I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start > enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Could you clarify what you're doing? Outlook has no command like that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Admini...

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

"Tiled" print setting.

Display file name without the file type extension
Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? Thanks. Try the below in a saved workbook. =TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),".xl",REPT(" ",255)),255)) If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "NAHolmes" wrote: > Is it possible to return the file name value to a cell without the '.xlsx'? > > Thanks. Try this: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A...

CHtmlView and Printing

Missing "Save Embedded Files dialog box"
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website. The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after adding a new picture to a page and saving. Suggestions? Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice), then place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it this way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "USKDMMA" <USKDMMA@discussions.micro...

How you can save fuel and the environment
Driving and Car Maintenance: Transportation accounts for 66% of U.S. oil use -mainly in the form of gasoline. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to improve gas mileage. Driving Tips:- Idling gets you 0 miles per gallon. The best way to warm up a vehicle is to drive it. No more than 30 seconds of idling on winter days is needed. Anything more simply wastes fuel and increases emissions.- Aggressive driving (speeding, rapid acceleration, and hard braking) wastes gas. It can lower your highway gas mileage 33% and city mileage 5%. Drive at lowest and constant rpms; 2000 rpm are enough; ...

Problems with printing

Saving a Customized Form Times Out
When we try to customize a form and save it, it hangs for awhile, then we get a "this page can not be displayed" error. However, it appears that the customizations made to the form still get saved. It only happens when we try to save changes to a form. Has anyone had this problem before? Any information will be extremely appreciated! Thanks, Dusty ...

data from sql to pdf form
how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf form? thank sam Idea #1 Sql Server Reporting Services. PDF is one export option. You should supply which version(s) of Sql Server you have.............the more information you provide, the more exact any tips can be. "Sam" <focus10@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:uUqHHPLhKHA.5424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf > form? > > thank > sam > > sql server 2000 &quo...