Print email from Outlook

We are upgrading from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook2003.
When we try to print an email w/attachment from Outlook
the print does not show that there is an attachment in
the heading.

Outlook prints out

<Body>

Outlook Express prints out
Attach:

<Body>

Any suggestion?
Thank you
Lonnie
0
anonymous (74717)

Update your copy of Outlook 2003 with Office 2003 Service Pack 1

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Lonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are upgrading from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook2003.
> When we try to print an email w/attachment from Outlook
> the print does not show that there is an attachment in
> the heading.
>
> Outlook prints out
>
> <Body>
>
> Outlook Express prints out
> Attach:
>
> <Body>
>
> Any suggestion?
> Thank you
> Lonnie

0
Roady

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

Ghosted print and print preview

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

when my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment?
whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please help.. C.Choi wrote: > whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please > help.. Have your mate come here to ask for their own help. They know their version of Outlook, version of Windows, their software setup, their network setup, and just exactly what steps they take to compose a new e-mail. Have them read the following before they post here (would help you, too). --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than ...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

Restore Emails After Crash
My computer wouldn't start anymore so I re-installed the OS. Then Outlook 2003 didn't start anymore so I re-installed it, too. I can now start it (thought it has some problems) but it doesn't see my emails anymore. So how can I either: 1) Make Outlook see my email again 2) or make a backup of my emails without Outlook (to generate a pst file) and reload them after a complete new re-install. Where to the emails get stored anyways? Any help is greatly appreciated. Rob The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc ar...

Send Email with Access 2007
I used the code below in Access 2002 and it worked fine. Just upgraded to Access 2007 and I am getting an error message as I try to send an email. The error message is: ‘The command or action ‘SendObject’ isn’t available now’ I have set a reference to Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library I have MS Office 2007 installed (and Outlook 2007 is installed) but the reference seems to be pointing to Outlook 2002. I referenced the highest order of Outlook that I could find in my available references. I’ve seen higher order references in the list; for instance I have a reference...

Backing Up Outlook Email Files
I am changing to a new computer and want to transfer my saved email files to the new computer. Any suggestions on how to do this? I don't seem to be able to access this file through My Computer. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm is a good place to start for Outlook backup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Bonnie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: |...

strange email issue
we have an outside user, the mail is set up to use their ISPs smtp server and uses our pop3 to get heh mail from our mail server, they can receive mail fine from wihthin our domain, but when they reply the mail goes missing, the mail account otherwise sends mail to other servers without an issue, any reasons for this behaviour?, we recently applied all uptodate service packs, and we use ISA server I think this could be a client configuration. When they receive internal email what is the address they are replying to? If it is not an SMTP address they might be attempting to reply via the...

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

Printing booklet

Outlook 2002 "Not responding" while creating a new message
I have MSOffice xp on MS xp Home version. I am having Outlook 2002 go into the "Not responding". When I go to Crash Analysis It states/suggests that I update. When I check updates there are none because I am up to date already. I am on a POP3 dial up account with a.net ISP popping my mail to Outlook 2002 from a mail.xxxx.com which is supported by a mail hosting company. I would like to add that the .net is still active when this occurs. When it occurs I am in Outlook opening various folders, some with attachments for reference while creating/composing a new message. I am w...

Check printing in GP 7.0

outlook does not work
HAllo. I have the outlook software in my com since 2 years ago and now I am just starting to use this software. 1st I wanted the try the calendar but when I want to type in an appointment, the office asistant print out a message saying: Could not save item. The messaging interface has return an unknown error. If problem persist, restart outlook. I have restarted and also reinstalled. The problem is still there. Not only happened for calendar, even for email, task,notes. does anyone know why? Corrupt mail profile? corrupt pst? "Javier" <Javier@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Can not pass email to domain from app server?
I would like to add my app server which is a win2k server, to my exchange server so I can pass email notifications from my app. currently all of the mails going to addresses out side my domain are working fine. Its just the ones that are being sent to the addresses on my domain that are being held up in the mailroot queue. I can I set up both of the machines to allow the app server to send all out going mail to the maail server? And how can I set up the exchange mail server to accept mails comeing from the app server? Thank you very much Brad You don't have to do anything to Exchan...

my mouse pointer is transparent in the Outlook window, what is th.
I have just installed the upgrade version of Office Professional 2003 and after configuring my email successfully, upon the first loading of the Outlook screen... the mouse became transparent when in the Outlook window. As it passed to the task bar or to another window it reappeared. ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing