Possibility of color-coding the e mail folders in Outlook

Is it possible to color the folders, especially when you have numerous
folders? Is there a way or an application/client  that can add this
feature?

Lollie" <techtechxxxx@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Is it possible to color the folders, especially when you have numerous
> folders? Is there a way or an application/client  that can add this
> feature?

No and no.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Accidentally Renamed my Sent items folder in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I accidentally renamed my sent items folder in entourage. It no longer says sent but instead appears as a project I was working on. How do I revert back to the original name &quot;sent&quot; ? On 1/7/10 1:03 PM, pbhasin@officeformac.com wrote: > I accidentally renamed my sent items folder in entourage. It no > longer says sent but instead appears as a project I was working on. > How do I revert back to the original name "sent" ? Entourage should not have le...

Cannot get background off of new e-mails
I have a very slight blue cross pattern on new e-mails that I send. How can I remove it? I have "blank" stationary selected. Thanks, Mike change stationary to <none>. "mike" <mikekrupp1@aol.com> wrote in message news:34c601c3553c$2b08edb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a very slight blue cross pattern on new e-mails > that I send. How can I remove it? > > I have "blank" stationary selected. > > Thanks, > Mike Thanks Chris >-----Original Message----- >change stationary to <none>. > > >"mike" &...

Is it possible

How do I delete all appointments/calendar items from Outlook?
I use Outlook 2002 (SP3) that came with Windows Mobile 2003 running on a Vista Home Premium box. Is there a way to delete all appointments/calendar items from Outlook at once? It would be almost ippossibe to delete every appointment/calendar item one by one. When I have to delete and recreate a partnership to my pocket pc I have double of every appointment. If I can delete all appointments/calendar items in outlook 2002 I can quickly/easily reestablish all the correct appointments/calendar items from a backup. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling outlook 2002. After completel...

Help With the Customer Mailing Labels
Hi guys, For some reason the predefined Customer Mailing Labels report that comes with the system does not work for me. In Manager, I go to Utilities > Crystal Reports. I select my report and I choose the sort field (or none) and choose a criterion (or none) and click on generate. The application stops responding for a while and then I get the "Cannot Open SQL Server" error. Same thing happens for all the other predefined Crystal Reports. I have tried this on other machines as well, and got the same error. The rest of the RMS apps run without a problem, so I know the SQL...

Custom Colors on Graph
Is there any way to use custom colors with Excel graphs? The standard choices are limiting, and other Microsoft titles all allow custom colors. Am I missing something here? Thanks, Sarah Sarah - Excel uses a palette of 56 colors, and that's it. You can adjust these 56 to your heart's content, though. Pick Options from the Tools menu, and click on the Colors tab. The bottom two rows are the ones used in default charts (for more series, it keeps moving up a row). One by one, select a color and click on the Modify button, to adjust the color. When you like the colors, keep them...

Excel 2000 Tab Color
Is there a way to change the worksheet tab colors in Excel 2000. I thought that I had done this is the past, but can't seem to find a way to do it now. Hi Bigkahuna Not possible Excel 2002 is the first version with this option -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Bigkahuna" <Bigkahuna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA916825-2DF3-410B-B0BC-0AF5861762FF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the worksheet tab colors in Excel 2000. I thought > that I had done this is the past, but can't seem to find a way to do it now. ...

Incoming mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop For some reason, all my incoming mail goes directly to the 'deleted' folder and is marked as 'junk'. This consistently occurs although I have junk mail protection set to 'none' and have no rules established. <br><br>Any guidance is much appreciated! <FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 1/6/10 5:08 PM, in article <a href="59bb0356.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bb0356.-1@webcr...

shortcut to locations outside of Outlook
Following did not occur in migration. How do you create shortcut to location outside of Outlook ? • Any shortcuts that you previously added to the Outlook Bar for files or locations outside of Outlook, such as Microsoft Word files or Web sites, are automatically migrated to the Shortcuts pane in the Navigation Pane. Shortcuts to Outlook folders will also be automatically migrated to the corresponding pane. For example, a calendar shortcut will be added to the Calendar pane. Public folder shortcuts now display in the Favorites folder under Public Folders in the Folder List pane. myer...

Installer might need to close programs, an open program is csrss.e
I have Windows Vista and when I try to install the latest Windows Live Messenger, the installer says that open programs may conflict with the installation, and on the list of open programs is csrss.exe. The installer says that if I choose to ignore open programs, the installer may close them anyway during the installation. Isn't csrss.exe essential to running Windows? If I tell it to ignore open programs, will the installer close csrss.exe? Thank you! Greetings, See your other post (this came through twice). -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MS...

Totally Lost Key Code
Hi. I had my computer fixed because it was acting up and I need to re-installed Publisher 2000. Problem is I can't find the key code. Is there any way to obtain a new one????? Thanks Nanci wrote: > Hi. I had my computer fixed because it was acting up and I need to > re-installed Publisher 2000. Problem is I can't find the key code. > Is there any way to obtain a new one????? > > Thanks Sorry, but no. Publisher is an Office 2000 family product and, as such, all support for it ended nearly a year ago. Please see http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifeprodp for mor...

outlook mail logging
I have turned on "Enable Mail Logging" in my outlook2002. But I only got the below entry in my opmlog.log file: 2003.10.14 18:24:03 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2003.10.14 18:24:03 Resource manager terminated What do i need to configure further to see more detail log of outlook communication? Thanks Vic ...

Personal Folders in OWA

How do I set up Microsoft Outlook?
I am using Outlook for the first time, I have AOL for Broadband as my ISP. When I go into set up, I am totally lost...Help!! You all sound so knowledgable, so please help a beginner. Thanks! http://postmaster.info.aol.com/imap/outlook02.html "hc24fan" <hc24fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A184A2EC-2FF2-4C99-89B8-96E6F49AD85C@microsoft.com... >I am using Outlook for the first time, I have AOL for Broadband as my ISP. > When I go into set up, I am totally lost...Help!! > > You all sound so knowledgable, so please help a beginner. > > Th...

Code Error
The following is apparently a known problem in access 2003 - an apostrophe in the combo box item causes an error - how is it corrected? Sandy Private Sub Combo32_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[Title] = '" & Me![Combo32] & "'" If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub You can use a pair of double-quote characters as your string delimiter: rs.FindFirst "[Title] = """ & Me![Combo32] & """...

Multi incoming e-mail
Hi, I have a problem I have 9 e-mail domains that are incoming mail to an exchange 2003 server, what I want to do is this ! @domain1.com will be the e-mail address I will use But I will accept mail to @domain2.com and @domain3..9.com and when I get e-mail to those domain I want to rename them to @domain1.com and insert them into the exchange store. Is there anyway to do this ? with out having to insert e-mail address for each domain for each user have many user and short live :-) Thanks In Advance Aegir Thordarson ...

Custom Entities and the State/Status Code Values
We created a custom entity called "Service Order" that operates similar to a Case/Incident in that it has several "states": New, In-Process, Completed and Canceled. Each Service Order state has a number of sub-status values. I tried to use the OOTB CRM fields "statecode" and "statuscode" for managing the settings for each one (similar to the way you handle Cases) and I was surprised to find that I could not define any state codes for custom entities. Without a state code, I am left with Active and Inactive. When a Service Order has been complete...

Outlook Expres- Recall Message
How do I recall a message on Outlook Express? You don't. It does not have that feature. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, robert@informersystems.com asked: | How do I recall a message on Outlook Express? ...

E-mail formatting: Recipient doesn't see what I send
I used Outlook on previous XP computer...all e-mails sent were received in same format...pictures, too. It was great. Now, with new computer (Windows 7 and Outlook), recipient never receives what I send even after changing Plain Text to HTML or changing to Rich Text. They may receive text, but no pictures. "Jimmylee" <Jimmylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C40698D3-33EA-4345-A999-679F463A65DF@microsoft.com... >I used Outlook on previous XP computer...all e-mails sent were received in > same format...pictures, too. It was great. Now, wit...

CListCtrl Setting the Focus to a Row through Code
Hi i am taken a dialog based application. on the dialog i placed CListCtrl.i added 3 cols and 10 row to the list control. the first column is Checkbox. On the dialog box i placed two Buttons with captions "Next" and "Previous". when i run my application, when i Press "Next" Button the selection mark in the CListCtrl should move to the next row.and when i press "Previous" the selection mark in the CListCtrl should move to the previous row. i am using nItem=5; m_ListCtrl.SetItemState( nItem, LVIS_SELECTED|LVIS_FOCUSED, LVIS_SELECTED|LVIS_FOCUSED ); it...

Window Mail Windows 7
I started a new folder and now want to delete it but am unable to. Any suggestions? Please reply to bswanson2@roadrunner.com Where in Windows Live Mail did you create that folder? When you=20 right-click on that folder, isn't 'Delete' one of the options? Sorry, we don't provide individual support via email here. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bob Swanson" <bswanson2@roadrunner.com> wrote in message = news:CC9B137E-F049-4D24-99EC-5BC141822BB0@microsoft.com... >I star...

OEM Outlook 2000 & Exchange
Does the OEM version of Outlook 2000 support connecting to a Exchange Server 2003? Windows 2000 Professional SP4 -- Andre http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm Yes, just make sure you pick Corporate/Workgroup mode. "Andre Da Costa" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uG6m1lqHFHA.2704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does the OEM version of Outlook 2000 support connecting to a Exchange > Server 2003? > > Windows 2000 Professional SP4 > > -- > > Andre > http://spaces...

Changing the color scheme for each section of my publication
In Publisher 2003, I've selected a nice design scheme for my file, but would like to have each section differentiated by a different color scheme. Is there any way to do that? Thanks! You might have to do the change manually. Select each object individually and fill. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mrs teasdale" <mrsteasdale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07422575-716C-4B0C-A25C-E79D33CA36C3@microsoft.com... > In Publisher 2003, I've selected a nice design scheme for ...