Port number

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C51EC9.F5678870

One of my frineds is able to use the Microsoft Office Outlook Live fine =
from his house. When he goes to his office and accesses it, he is =
getting an error message 0x80040126 while trying to send and receive =
emails in MOOL. The only reason why this could happen that i can think =
of is the firewall. Is there any other reason why this could not work =
fine?

Is there somebody here who knows about the Port number that is being =
used by the MOOL? Somebody from Microsoft ? Any MVPs??? Please help.....

Regards

AN
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C51EC9.F5678870

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One of my frineds is able to use the =
Microsoft=20
Office Outlook Live fine from his house. When&nbsp;he goes to his office =
and=20
accesses it, he is getting an error message 0</FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>x80040126 while trying to send and receive emails in MOOL. The =
only=20
reason why this could happen that i can think of is the firewall. Is =
there any=20
other reason why this </FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>could not work=20
fine?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there somebody here who knows about =
the Port=20
number that is being used by the MOOL? Somebody from Microsoft ? Any =
MVPs???=20
Please help.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>AN</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C51EC9.F5678870--

0
meetsudhar (181)