popup appears everytime i start ourlook (no disk in drive)

When I start Outlook, a popup appears that says there is no disk in drive. It
appears
three times after i delete it.
0
murlaw (1)

I would think that maybe it thinks you have a PST set up for drive x (x
being the drive it is trying to access)
 Look in CONTROL PANEL-> Mail Setup -> Outlook Datafiles. do any of these
entries referance to a drive that is not available(your floppy/REMOVABLE/ a
drive that has been removed, or drive letter changed) when you start
Outlook?

HTH
Mc

"murlaw" <murlaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start Outlook, a popup appears that says there is no disk in drive.
> It
> appears
> three times after i delete it.

0
mc745 (10)

dsproxy.dll and ExchangeSA won't start
just did an upgrade on our Exchange 2003 master server. When Exchange was doing the upgrade, it tried to start the Exchage System Attendent (ExchangeSA) Ultimately these 2 error messages where generated... Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 2059 Date: 5/14/2004 Time: 3:31:52 PM User: N/A Computer: AM-MAIL-SRV Description: The DsProxy dll is required but cannot be loaded, error 'c00703e5'. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. AND Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: Ge...

Image doesn't start anymore
Hello, the image on a series-device of ours isn't starting anymore, but the device was working before. The device hasn't been altered (i.e. no new image has been downloaded to the device...). After downloading a new image, the device is working again. On the debug port , there's this message, after that, the device resets: ECC is invalid. Sector 12838 Read failed at sector 3226FMD_DirectRead lasted 7215 ms for 0x1c7603c bytes (timer granularity is 400) Launching windows CE image by jumping at address 0x2006d000 RomBOOT Is the image corrupted, and can th...

Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign!
Every single time I try to use the = sign in Excel 2003 to enter a formula the save as box appears. It is super annoying and I have no idea why this is happening. I even removed Excel and reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, thank you. It sounds as though you have a modified sendkey! look in your VBA project for sendkey{=} or something like that. -- Simon Lloyd Regards, Simon Lloyd 'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Si...

Outlook on TS2003 claims not started properly & wants to open in safe mode
I have installed Outlook on a 2003 TS server - after installing TS. Users are continously getting the message "...Outlook failed to start properly....do you want to start in safe mode?..." It is Outlook 2002 and Licesnsing server for TS is on same server. Cheers ...

Money 2002 will not start
If you are here(like me) wondering why your Money 2002 won't start, the bottom line is Microsoft downloaded updates that caused a bug preventing Money from starting. If you have the original CD, you will have to reinstall Money 2002(reinstalling will not affect your .mny file, so don't worry yourself about it). This is the only fix available! If you do not have the CD, you will have to upgrade to Money 2003 or 2004. Or you can wait until hell freezes over and wait for Microsoft to acknowledge their bug and fix it. Good luck...they rarely fix anything in Money, especially if it's ...

Handling Popup Menu Commands in Parent ?
Hi guys, I have a CWnd-derived child window that has a popup menu (when you right click), I want to handle some (not all) of those menu commands in the parent. I can get the parent to handle them by using GetParent() in TrackPopupMenu() but then the child can't handle any. If it's a big pain I can handle them all in either the child or the parent but maybe it's pretty easy to do ? Thanks. R. I did it like this: // My Cwnd-derived custom view BOOL CLayoutView::OnCmdMsg(UINT nID,int nCode,void* pExtra,AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO* pHandlerInfo) { // let child have first crack at ...

password popup
HI, I'm using Outlook 2002 and every time i open it password window pops up. I tried everything. I changed my password with ISP, i went to the settings and verified name,password and every imaginable combination i could think of. i even went to security settings and set my privacy to low and i still get the same password pop up.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Check you connection settings. Are they set to manual? If so, it will prompt you for your password. Check under tools email accounts and be sure the connection type is set to automatic Vickie >-----Original Messa...

Starting Outlook Wants to install Mappoint
For about the last week, since the last outlook 'fix' was installed, every time I start Outlook MS Mappoint setup starts up. Any idea what may be causing this? Cliff A setting in your registry was probably overwritten so that the program does not "register" that you have it already installed. I had this issue with a new installation of Windows 2000 at work (local user only there, no admin rights) and Project 2000 would constantly ask to install. There is a key that needs to be added manually to the registry to stop this from happening. Unfortunately, it is Sunday and ...

My MNY file appears to be corrupt. How best to proceed?
[I *do* have a couple of questions; please bear with me as I get to the point...] The last time I reconciled my Money 2007 checking account to my paper statement (about four months ago), it reconciled fine. Now I'm attempting to reconcile the next and following month's statements. When I entered the starting and ending balances on the reconcile dialog box, however, an error appeared that said: "Starting Balance Discrepancy. Money has calculated a different starting balance than the one you entered. To balance your account start with your oldest unreconciled transaction an...

Moving email and address book to new drive
I had a 320GB drive failure and installed a new 500 GB and formatted and completely reloaded all my software on the clean disk. I installed the 320GB drive as my 2nd (D:) drive and can access most of my business files but I cannot get my old emails and address book from my old drive. Is there a file I can rename in my new drive (i.e. a made up example of OULTOOKLIB to OUTLOOKLIBNEW or OUTLOOKEMAILS to OUTLOOKEMAILSNEW) and copy and paste the original files from the old drive to the new? I would rename the files on the new drive just in case something went wrong. It would all...

Outlook appearance
My "subject", "CC" and "from" fields have disappeared when opening/sending a new message. How do I get them back? That would depend on your Outlook version and the editor you are using, neither of which you mentioned. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Simonis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:035401c39b53$8e15cc90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My "subject", "CC" and "from" fields have disappeared when > opening/sending a new message. How do I get them back? ...

Popup required
For a longish macro (made up of a few smaller macros), what is a simple way of displaying a message box saying "operation in progress, etc", and then when the macro has finished, another message box with an OK button saying "operation completed"? For the first requirement, just create a UserForm with the appropriate message on it (I use one called 'frmWaitMsg' that just says "Building Document - Please wait...") and make sure its ShowModal property is set to false. This will allow code to run while the UserForm is displayed. Show the f...

starting a cell with a /
Is it possible to do this? I want one of my columns to contain a directory name, which in unix starts with a forward slash. I can put a space in front of it, but I'd rather not. Thanks in advance, Hi try '/ the apostrophe won't display or print Cheers JulieD "G. Mule" <none@nev.dull> wrote in message news:q2aig012f99ms2o0sbbkckp8jlg3f88t4j@4ax.com... > Is it possible to do this? > > I want one of my columns to contain a directory name, which in unix > starts with a forward slash. > > I can put a space in front of it, but I'd rather not. ...

How to support clickable URL in the balloon popup from systray icon
Hi, I am working on a project which creates a sys tray icon and occasioanlly pop up ballooon message. The project is in VC++. As per our product requirement, this pop up should support clickable URLs as well, to which I am facing difficulty. I tried adding href tags to the URL, but it is showing up as plain text. Is there any way by which I can support this feature. It would be of great help, if anyone can suggest me a solution to this. Thanks in advance, Anu You will have to display the balloon yourself. Here is a an example that does have link capabilities built-in http://www.codeprojec...

Reflect file path (show drive letters) in Excel 2000
Hi, If i am on a network environment and using excel 2000, i wish to reflect the file location e.g. D:\project good\chart\book 2000.xls How do i get excel 200 to generate the file location, other than having the file name and sheet only? Hello Alicia, Enter this formula, exactly as shown in a workbook that has been saved... =CELL("filename") Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Alicia" <Alicia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64EB8582-FDFA-42E7-96B1-A762FC928676@microsoft.com... > Hi, > If i am on a network environment and using excel 2000, i w...

Pulisher Files on shares drive
Hi, we have three computers each with publisher 200 installed. One computer has a shared drive which is accessed by all computers and is used for storing data files. Have had no problems uintil recently. Now if we create a publisher file on Machine 1 and then try to open it on machine 2 or 3 I get a message telling me that the file is locked by another machine. I can cvreate a file on machine 2 or 3 and open it on machine 1. Not quite surre what has happended, but and advice gratefully received thanks Alex Publisher is not network-friendly. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Pub...

I get an error message everytime I save & publisher closes
I am trying to create a web site using Publisher 2002. Everytime I try to save, I receive the dialodue box stating: Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience....... The error report is: AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 10.0.6308.0 ModName: mspub.exe ModVer: 10.0.6308.0 Offset: 00013012 Can anyone help? I have just updated Publisher which has cured most of the problem. However, I still get the same message when I try to change a picture on my navigation bar and then it is only on page 2. It will not even let me delete the page and ...

black screen with cursor on start up
Had a dual boot win XP SP3 and linux system. While trying to remove linux and the partition I deleted the MBR (received grub error 22). I ran a repair of windows via the installation disk (fixmbr and fixboot from the command line). It seemed to go fine other than at the prompt the drive letter was 'D:' Now on start up it goes to a black screen with a cursor and then freezes. How do I fix this? On 6/23/2010 7:28 PM, Manic Taz wrote: > Had a dual boot win XP SP3 and linux system. While trying to remove linux and > the partition I deleted the MBR (received grub error ...

01/00/00 appearing before date entered
I am entering a date (1-23-10) in a cell (N8) and copying the cell contents to another cell (Q8). When the date appears in Q8, it puts 01/00/00 before the date I entered, so I get something that looks like 01/00/001-23-10. I have seen many posts on how to eliminate this if the cell is blank, but the cell is not blank. Any ideas? Thanks so much for your help. Hi, check the format of the cell, I guess you have custom format applied to that cell "JStiehl" wrote: > I am entering a date (1-23-10) in a cell (N8) and copying the cell contents > to another ...

popup
The following shutdown script calls up an .hta correctly. Then the script correctly pops a requester in front of the .hta seeking a response, or will time out. The second popup resulting from timing out or the user interacting, pops UNDER the .hta instead of in front. I want that second popup in front. Help? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin .vbs =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Option Explicit Const gcVERBOSE = FALSE ' ### TRUE for testing Dim objShell Set objShell = Wscript.CreateObject( "Wscript.Shell" ) Sub sTerminate( strReason ) If gcVERBOSE Then Wscript.Echo no...

Outlool 2000 -TO: names appear when typed
Does anyone know if you can activate the automatic name feature in the To, CC box. That is, in Outlook 2000, if you begin to type a name in the To box can you get it to appear automatically. Right now I have to click on the "to" icon and then type in a name There's no autocomplete in OL2000 - you'd need to upgrade to OL2002/2003 for this. OL2000 has autoresolve - if you type "George" and then check names/press F9, it will try to look up George in your contacts/address books. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news accoun...

Case number to appear in service activity
Does anyone know how to get the case number to automatically populate a custom field in a service activity. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Randy Way Lite Technology, Inc. www.litetech.com you can do this using callouts -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Randy Way" wrote: > Does anyone know how to get the case number to automatically populate a > custom field in a service activity. Any help on this would be greatly > appre...

adding a date popup box
Hi, is it possible: instead of writing a date manualy in a cell, to open combo box (pop up) and choose the date ? can i do that in excel ? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, > > is it possible: instead of writing a date manualy in a cell, to open a > combo box (pop up) and choose the date ? can i do that in excel ?? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Frank, I've used your website in the past & it is extremely helpful. Ho...

Created Charts not appearing in Excel
I have created a chart in Excel, but when I go to look at it, it has disappeared with just a square remaining. Most frustrating. Go to Tools menu > Options > View tab, and under Objects, select Show All. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Tilly" <Tilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:847F4231-94A0-4F90-A112-D9F1DC2D7887@microsoft.com... >I have created a chart in Excel, but when I go to look at it, it has > disappeared with just a squ...

Office '07 window appearance
Can the appearance (menu bars, active & inactive windows, fonts, borders, etc.) of office '07 windows be customized, other than the blue, silver and black themes? Not using anything built into Office 2007. Office 2010 will have an interface for customizing the ribbon, but it does not extend to theme elements. Someone into RibbonX might be able to advise about whether it's possible using RibbonX. Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "Strictly cosmetic" <Strictly cosm...