Pop-up Window #2

Whenever Outlook (2003) opens---either manually or at automatically---a pop up message box appears with the words

C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]/Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\C:\Program Files MICROS`2\OFFICE11\Addins\outbac.dll" is
not a valid Office Add-in.

with an OK button it that makes it disappear when I click it.
I'm not 100% sure what this message relates to or what I did to make Outlook think it needed to show me it all the time, but if
someone can help me with settings or some other method to prevent it from appearing then I would be most appreciative.

Kindest regards
Buck

See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319900

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"BuckRabbit" <mikethekiwi@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> Whenever Outlook (2003) opens---either manually or at automatically---a
> pop up message box appears with the words
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]/Application
> Data\Microsoft\AddIns\C:\Program Files
> MICROS`2\OFFICE11\Addins\outbac.dll" is not a valid Office Add-in.
>
> with an OK button it that makes it disappear when I click it.
> I'm not 100% sure what this message relates to or what I did to make
> Outlook think it needed to show me it all the time, but if someone can
> help me with settings or some other method to prevent it from appearing
> then I would be most appreciative.
>
> Kindest regards
> Buck

0
bens1 (1425)

Completed Tasks #2
Is there a setting that will automatically delete a task from the task list when it is checked complete? ...

Add fields of Scroll window in VBA ?
Hi, I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields of scrolling window in VBA. Thanks in advance -- Aditya While I'm happy you have things solved, I don't believe what you have below is the correct solution. You should be able to add any fields of any scrolling window to your project. I'm darn sure that is the case because I've used VBA to pull values from lookup windows before and those are of course browse only. My only note for scrolling windows is you have to make sure the window is "filled" before you try to add it to vba. ...

opening windows mail
I can open Windows Email by just clicking on the email icon under the start menu w/o needing a password on MY pc, but how can I access my emails from a different computer? Appreciate some help. It depends on what protocol your email account(s) use. Webmail accounts ( Hotmail/Live, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) are designed to be accessed from any computer using a web browser. Messages stay on the server. IMAP accounts (AOL, Gmail, etc.) are designed to be accessed from any computer using a client email program (Windows Mail, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.). Messages stay on the serve...

Maintain email data across 2 computers?
Hi, Sorry if this is a basic question, couldn't find the answer in my searches. I'm buying a laptop which will be networked with my desktop PCs when at home. I may use the laptop to download and read my email. Until now I have only used one of my desktops to do this. How can I ensure that my email correspondence is not split between the laptop and the desktop? In other words, if I have been using outlook express on the laptop, then I switch to the desktop, I will want to have access to the emails downloaded on the laptop. Ideally I would like all my email correspondence to appear on b...

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

Add windows Common Dialogs
Hello Is there any way to add Windows common dialogs in MFC Dialogs (like add button in Dialogs)? Thanks R.Selvam selvamselvam@hotmail.com Take a look here. http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/index.shtml Scroll down to the middle of the page under the heading Common Dialogs Ali R. "R.Selvam" <selvamselvam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:07dd01c3c8a9$dea2b820$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello > > Is there any way to add Windows common dialogs in MFC > Dialogs (like add button in Dialogs)? > > Thanks > R.Selvam > selvamselvam@hotmail.com > > ...

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

inbox #2
When I click on my inbox all of sudden I get a bunch of emails delivered. any idesa why they are not being delivered automatically. OL2000: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849&Product=out2K --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, R. Soto asked: | When I c...

Windows 7 Excel 7
Over the last week while in a spreadsheet, excel has just arbitrarily begun to restore/repair a file. This has happened a couple times, no power failures or surges... A converter had been installed, the system went back to a restore but it has happened again. I then have to save as another file name. ...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

Cannot delete Public Folder store #2
I am running Exchange2003 SP2. I have a PF store with no folders on it except they system folders. I used the Move All Replicas option to move them off to another server, but still can not delete the store. I get the same message stating you have to move all replicas off before deleting. Anyone have any ideas? Are you certain there are no other Exchange servers listed as a replication partner? Nue "ecampana2006" <ecampana2006@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B66934DD-3E38-4DE6-8EE8-C1DED9EA26CC@microsoft.com... >I am running Exchange2003 SP2. I h...

exch 2003
I just bought a SMALL BUSINESS 2003 which includes exchange 2003. I have 2 companies with different domains want to share the same exchange. 1st company's domain is precision.com and 2nd one is component.com. Can I have 2 domains on one exchange ? If so, I need the instruction to setup 2nd one. My first company's email is working fine. Thanks On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:13:38 GMT, "Meh" <meh@hotmail.com> wrote: >I just bought a SMALL BUSINESS 2003 which includes exchange 2003. > >I have 2 companies with different domains want to share the same exchange. ...

Scheduled Worksheets #2
Hi all, is there an easy way to create a 308 worksheet, only updating recently changed items, that'll run eack night without having to create it daily? The customer wishes this to run automatically in the back ground. Cheers ...

Unresolved Windows API Function
I created a .LIB project and three .EXE projects that all use the .LIB project. The .LIB project and the three .EXE projects all compile without error in both Debug and Release builds ... EXCEPT ... one .EXE project gives me an unresolved external in only the Release build. The unresolved external is MapFileAndCheckSum(). This function is called from the .LIB project. The error is reported as: MyLib.lib(MyFile.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__MapFileAndCheckSumA@12 referenced in function "protected: bool __thiscall CShareware::VerifyFileChecksum(void)" (?Ver...

2 Question regarding a Protected Worksheet
1. I created a protected worksheet that has users enter a date in an unprotected cell. Once the user has entered the date, they must Control +c to run a macro which is an autofill for a two week period. The macro actually unproctects the data range, completes the auto fill an then protects the range again. Is there any other way to have the auto fill without the user input of Control C. 2. In the same worksheet can I allow user input into a range but protect the formatting..for example - If I drag and drop from a cell with shading to a cell with no shading ..the shading is moved as well Than...

How to create MFC child window with parent given as HWND ?
Can I create a window with some template parent and after it just call : ::SetParent( m_cWnd.m_hWnd, hWnd ); on MFC widow. Will it work ? Thanks in adwance, Adam Avoid the use of SetParent. What is it you are trying to do? There is no such thing as "creating a window with some template". There is creating dialogs from templates, and creating windows. In either of these cases, you specify the parent, so there is no need to SetParent. Generally, if you are using SetParent, you are either doing something completely wrong, or there is a better way to do it. joe On Fri, 18...

Windows Installer comes up unexpectantly
I hope someone can shine a little light on this.....for some reason from time to time, when I try to open a program (almost always an OFFICE app), the Windows Installer routine will come up instead. When I finally am able to cancel the installer, and try to open the app again, the Installer program trys to start again. Has anyone else had this problem ? The only way I have found around this is to reboot my system. Thanks. "GJB" <GJB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:907283A3-BA06-41A3-9540-751D12AB0E73@microsoft.com... >I hope someone can shine a l...

in word, i want to change subsection 3.2 to 4 and continue
not sure what u call the labelling, but below u can see "3 tools" and then 3.1 and 3.2 etc. I want to change 3.3 to the higher level label (like 3, but in this case 4, and update the number going forward). ################################################### 3 Tools There are several intelligent matrix switches on the market and there are many similarities in some of the products available. Two that will be discussed here are the Gigavue-420 from Gigamon and the NetOptics Director. (The NetOptics products are also re-branded be Netscout.) 3.1 Gigavue-420 Key Feature...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

help!!!! #2
my outlook keeps sending emials to these unknown addresses. it keeps sending and sending and sending and it says that they are undelieverable and that i'm sending spam. please help dont know what to do!!! >-----Original Message----- >my outlook keeps sending emials to these unknown >addresses. it keeps sending and sending and sending and >it says that they are undelieverable and that i'm sending >spam. please help dont know what to do!!! >. > Sounds like a virus... do you have antivirus software like Norton or McAfee installed|? yes. says there is n...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Agent issue w/ DPM 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2 w/ Hyper-V
I've installed the DPM 64-bit client on a Win 2008 R2 server w/ Hyper-V (using manual installation) that is not a DC, and is in the same domain as the DPM server. When I try to use SetDPMServer, using 3 formats for server name: NetBIOS name alone, FQDN style, and domain-qualified, I get failures each time. In the domain-qualified case it's an "RPC server is unavailable", in the other cases it's an 0x80004005 "Unspecified error". I've disabled the firewall internally (I can ping the DPM server), and I've confirmed that the DPM server is i...

Exchange and POP email in same profile
Gurus, Is it possible to have the Exchange address and a different POP address exist in the same profile? I ask because, while setting up a new account on a new computer, I've discovered that I cannot have the Exchange mail delivered to "Mailbox - User1" (mail left on server), and at the same time modify the POP account to have its mail delivered to the .pst on the local machine. The dialog box only wants the mail delivered to one location, for ALL accounts. Do I have to use two different profiles in this case? Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks! Yes its poss...

Help in Subtotal #2
Thanks a lot Alf It is really helpful for me. thanks again -- kumawat_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kumawat_s's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=869 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26411 ...