Politics #2

approved latterday tabulatingmachine realworld demoh objects keypad boing barries
0
amy3630 (6)

Test 2
Just another Test "Max" wrote > Just another Test Maybe you should try... microsoft.public.test.here That's what's it for. Jordon ...

Online Account Setup #2
During the initial online account setup, the pre-loaded web address for my banking institution is wrong so the connection never happens. Is there a way to change the web address during initial setup? I see how to do it after an account has been established, but I can't get that far yet. ...

Forecasting #2
Hello to all, Does anyone know how I can forecast the 4th quarter amount for the data below? I tried using the linear trend on my chart and selected 3 future periods under the trend line options. This showed me a future trend but it did not display what the totals will be. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :) Q1 - 2500 Q2 - 2350 Q3 - 2475 Q4 - ? -- november678x ------------------------------------------------------------------------ november678x's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23641 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sho...

Commission total on Z report #2
Hi everyone. I set up the new store. Commission line for Z report shows commission amount of last transaction instead of total amount of commision. How can I get total amount of commission for the batch at Z-report? Should I edit "report.commision" on receipt file? or is there any other set up that change? Please let me know. Thank you for your prompt attention on this matter. HI aLEX, For the comission there is already one paramter below which make the total of commision base on the report. is that what you are saying. <ROW> "Commission|" Report.Commission </R...

Exmerge issue #2
One of my Exchange 2003 DBs had some corruption in it so I was advised to create a new DB, dump everyone's mail to a pst and then import it. I noticed that when it dumped most of the mailboxes it created the file as login.pst but some it did firstname.lastname.pst and on some it left off some letters like SarahZ becoming SaraZ.pst. When I went to do the import some of the directory names were screwed up. Rather than showing up as login they showed up as login2651262 and so the file it was looking for was login2651262.pst. Is this a bug in the program? Any idea what is causing this? ...

test #2
test ...

Macro questions #2
As someone who has never written macros from scratch before, I think i do what most people do: start a recording, do what I want to do, stop the recording, and then fudge the recorded macro to fit my needs. Having done that, I have a formatting problem that I can't explain. I'm copying data in rows from Sheet1 to columns in Sheet2 with three empty columns in between. So I'm doing something like: Sheet1!$A$1 -> Sheet2!$A$1; Sheet1$A$2 -> Sheet2!$E$1, etc. Then I need to merge cells Sheet2!$A$1:$D$1, etc., for all of the data I copied. Then I have to rotate the text 90 degr...

Unalbe to open 2003 file with 2007 beta 2
I have a website I built with Publisher 2003. I installed 2007 beta 2, and now I can't open the 2003 file. It says the file has an error. I followed the instructions in the KB for file recognition, and it still won't open the 2003 file. I like 2007, but don't want to recreate all of the work I did in 2003. I would have talked you out of using the beta for a website. You can't be certain what changes will occur between now and the released version. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Mishkajb" <Mishkajb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

QueryPerformanceCounter #2
I have a couple of applications that communicate with each other using file mapping and manually reset events. Needless to say I'm getting occasional problems where one application has data queued, ready for transmission, but it doesn't get sent until some time later when some subsequent data is being transmitted. Trying to tie this down I thought I could create log files from both applications using QueryPerformanceCounter() to "stamp" the messages but this has proved problematic too. I expected QueryPerformanceCounter() to work like GetTickCount() but to a higher...

Printing 8 1/2 X 14 " brochure
Ihave tried unsuccessfully to print a 4-colum brochure from a Publisher 2002 template on to legal paper. Every time I try, it comes out as 8 1/2 X 11", cutting off the 4th colum. What must I do to get the whole document to print? Yes, I've set the printer on legal and landscape, so it's not that. I know it's something w/in Publisher. Help, I need to print this brochure It is your printer margin limitations. Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero in the margins, it will default to your printer's margins. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/c...

2 accounts 1 credit union
I have 2007 Premium. My wife has 1 account and I have 1 account in a credit union. I was able to set up on line statements for 1 account but not both. Under help it states that I can set up on-line statements for each account but I have been unable to do that and I cannot find step by step instructions anywhere. I am quite certain this has been in the FAQ. 1) set up the first account. 2) when setting up the second account indicate that it is a different id than the first account. "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24F1E99E-B356-4EBE-9F15-F53...

Hiding Rows #2
Can anyone give me some guidance to set up a macro to look at a series of cells in a single column, and check the contents of each cell. If the contents are not empty, hide the entire row. I would also need to reverse it eventually...such as unhide all rows in current sheet. Any help will be appreciated. Try this: Sub HideIfContents() On Error Resume Next 'uses column of active cell Columns(ActiveCell.Column).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants).EntireRow.Hidde n = True Columns(ActiveCell.Column).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas).EntireRow.Hidden = True End Sub Sub Unhide() ...

Hyperlink #2
When I creat a hyperlink and send it, the person who receives my e-mail does not see the link in blue this turns out as a path that is not a hyperlink at all. Is there a way to turn hyperlinks on in Outlook. Cris Spencer's suggestion is certainly something to try. I was just wondering if you send the send the hyperlink with http:// before the address cnn.com doesn't work http://cnn.com does just a thought. John "Steve Lafreniere" <steve_lafreniere@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:358501c35547$580ea6a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When I creat a hyperlink and s...

help #2
Dear All&#65306; exchange 2003 has Instant messaging Server? Hi, IM functionality as was included in excange 200 has not been included in exchange 2003. microosft has released a new product for this LCS (microsoft live communication server) http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Microsoft_Live_Communications_Server.htm l kind regards, Dirk van Mierlo "lemel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:585b01c3e57e$e4e79c90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Dear All&#65306; > exchange 2003 has Instant messaging Server? > ...

issues with 4.2.2.2 giving wrong IP address for DNS
I have been plagued by a single server in the west that has had trouble sending email to an external client. The telnet tests worked fine, the connections from everywhere else work fine, but, it appears that the public DNS server of 4.2.2.2 was giving bad IP address information. The domain name we were sending to (MX record) has not changed in 11 months, but the 4.2.2.2 DNS query was pointing at the wrong IP address. I removed all FORWARDERS in SBS 08, restarted the transport services, and email works fine now... I've never had problems with 4.2.2.2 before. Just thought I ...

Backgrounds #2
How can I get the background to go to the edge of the page without a margin? On paper or on your screen? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "frekerreker" <frekerreker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAAD2D4F-6CC0-49FF-B695-446116A7E153@microsoft.com... > How can I get the background to go to the edge of the page without a > margin? > The only way is to have a printer that can print full bleed. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "frekerreker" <frekerrek...

Synchronizing 2 spreadsheets in excel
Hi, I want to use 2 different spreadsheets - 1 which displays information for all staff and 1 which displays information for management only. How can I make the spreadsheet 1 synchronize with spreadsheet 2 (for extra data to be added to)? Is this possible? Thanks in advance - Sara ...

Importing Historical Transactions #2
We recently created a new company. I want to be able to import historical transactions (net change amounts) for the P & L accounts so we can have comparitive numbers for the previous year. Is there a good way to do this? We are still using eEnterprise 5.5. Integration Manager is one way. You can also use other methods, like DTS and MS Access, to push data into GL10000 and GL10001 tables. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jeff Cragle" wrote: > We recently created a new company. I want to be able to import historical > transactions (net change amounts) for the P & L acc...

Errors #2
In the accounts list the balance shown on my checking account is 287.24 less than what it is on the check register. The check register is correct. The only check of that ammount was written in 2002 if that means anything. I am using Money 2004 Standard on a new notebook. The error started after the first days of software use. I have run both fix programs and nothing repaired. Any help would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, JamesLG wrote: >In the accounts list the balance shown on my checking >account is 287.24 less than what it is on the check >register. Th...

2 Questions #2
Thank you!! -- KellyMcG0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KellyMcG03's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1454 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26648 ...

Outlook addressbook #2
Hi, I have reinstalled my MS outlook 2003 and after that i tried to import my personal folders data. It worked good until i decided to create a new rule; when i clicked the people or distribution list i received this message: "The address book list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from outlook address book see the Help.". Well i could find anything in help. When i go to my contacts i see them ...

Maximum File Size #2
What is the maximum recommended file size for an Excel workbook? Hi see: http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EC7732CE-8678-426A-8400-0836D87D80D8@microsoft.com... > What is the maximum recommended file size for an Excel workbook? ...

sync contacts/calander for 1 user between 2 servers
I have a user who has an account on two exchange 5.5 servers (two different NT domains). This user would like their contacts and calendar sync'd between the two servers (does NOT want email sync'd). The two servers have full IP (no firewall or nat) visibility to each other but otherwise have nothing to do with each other. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Sort parameters #2
Hey all, I have a worksheet that has 12 columns and 50 rows. I want to sort by various columns, do I need to select the entire worksheet so that the information is sorted correctly? Here is an example of my sort first name - last name - age - phone # - address - zip code I want to say "sort by last name" or "sort by age" Thanks! Abe, Select all the used columns in your worksheet, e.g., A:L, then go to the Data menu, choose Sort, and select the column by which you want the data sorted. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consult...

Stencils #2
Anyone know the authorative place for stencils or templates? I have used almost everything in the office update page. Anything else / better? -wp On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:04:32 -0500, "Wild Packet" <wp@contoso.com> wrote: >Anyone know the authorative place for stencils or templates? > >I have used almost everything in the office update page. Anything else / >better? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ ...