Pocket Outlook

Hi,

I got this problem, my SMTP server use TLS Encryption,
can anybody help me on how to set my Pocket Outlook 2002
to send email using my SMTP server ?
Thanks in advance.

regards,
Jack
0
anonymous (74717)

outlook 2000: messages stuck
Hi. I have messages that are delivered, i do not get error and recipient gets it. But the messages all remain in my outbox and do not move to my sent mail folder ...

Datas from old Outlook to new Outlook
Can anybody tell me how I can copy datas - time schedules of callender, to do notices - from an existing outlook to a new installed outlook on another computer so that I can work there with that informations. Thanks in advance. Karl-Heinz Copy the Outlook Data File and open it in the new installation. The file you need to copy is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm -- ...

Outlook XP and VPN
My sales force can not use Outlook when they VPN to our network. Everything seems fine on the mail server. When they open Outlook, they see their mail, but can not do anything with it. Any suggestions? "=?Utf-8?B?UGVycnk=?=" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:915F9EA9-C3F8-42E9-A6E2-611B7AA19773@microsoft.com: > My sales force can not use Outlook when they VPN to our network. > Everything seems fine on the mail server. When they open Outlook, they > see their mail, but can not do anything with it. Any suggestions? What do you mean by "can't ...

Pocket Money 2004
I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003. On the Today screen I have my Money Icon. However I don't want my accounts showing up. With some of the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it. How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash, credit card accounts???? In Today/Settings/Today/Items, you should be able to uncheck any account, or just uncheck Money altogether. I keep everything unchecked except cash (so I know when I need to make a run to the bank). :) On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:20:46 -0400, "Jonathan B. Jung" <...

How do i import addresses from web-mail to outlook
Please can someone help me by giving me advice about how i can import my address book from a web based email to Outlooks?? ...

Outlook, Hotmail and Incredimail
hi, I would like to use outllok or even outlook express instead of incredimail. however for some reason in outlook there is no way i can work out how to download my hotmail inbox instead of synchronizing which serves no purpose for me. I can sometimes be away from my computer for days and i get alot of emails in my hotmail account. Using Incredimail i am able to just leave it running and Incredimail will download new hotmail messages and delete them from the server without a problem. Why can't outllook do it the same? i can't even make a rule for outlook to automatically move my h...

is there a way to disable outlook globally
I would like to run a script against each company that would disable out look on the homepage. This script would have the same effect as if I whet in and changed it manually. Or is there a dex.ini setting? I did check out the two post you have on your site but they did not offer a solution. This is the script I used to do just that: UPDATE DYNAMICS.dbo.SY08100 SET Visible = 0 FROM DYNAMICS.dbo.SY08100 WHERE COLNUMBR = 1 AND SEQNUMBR = 3 AND Visible = 1 --AND USERID = 'dpatrick' -- uncomment this if you want to do it only for a specific user AN...

Outlook 2000 allowed FIRST LAST;FIST LAST Outlook 2003 does not?
In Outlook 2000 I used to be able to enter names first name then last name separated by semicolons. In Outlook 2003 I can only enter names last, first;last, first. I don't think this way. How do I re-enable the old behavior? ...

Synchronizing phone with Outlook
Hello all, I'm going to get a phone from Verizon, and want one that will allow me to synchronize my MS Outlook (2002) calendar with the phone's calendar. Do I need Bluetooth? ($$$) Is there free software out there that can do this? I've seen a free program called BitPim, but it doesn't seem to work through Outlook, and it doesn't support a lot of phones. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Rex In article <1121903248.630422.110770@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, rex.eastbourne@gmail.com wrote: > I'm going to get a phone from Verizon, and want one that will allow...

Outlook Views Disappear
I have setup a number of custom views in Outlook at work. They are always there when I first start Outlook but after a while, they disappear. Strange part is that maybe 1 or two of my custom views will show but the rest are gone. I have to close outlook and restart to get them back. Vicious circle. Anyone else seen this type of behavior. If so please respond to thulj@express-scripts.com Thanks Joe ...

outlook express to outlook
How do you install microsoft and get it working after you have been using outlook express for some time now if anyone has anuy idea please let me know ...

How Security Encryption in Outlook 2000
Q1) How do I determine what I'm using? Q2) Do I use both of these updates that the MS update website suggested after scanning my system? Updated 128-Bit Encryption Provider for Outlook 2000 256 KB / Download time = < 1 min at your connection speed If you are using 128-bit security encryption in Outlook 2000 and you are not using Windows 2000, you need this updated dynamic-link library (DLL) if you install Outlook 2000 Service Release 1a (SR-1a). Last modified date: 08-Feb-2000. Detailed information about this update ============================ Updated 40- or 56-Bit Encryption Provide...

Outlook 2007 Rules & Alerts problem
Just recently my OUtlook 2007 freezes when I try to work with Rules (Tools > Rules & Alerts). Wheneve I try to open that command I get the dreaded hourglass, which does not go away until I manage to shut Outlook with Task Manager. Questions: (1) what could have caused this to happen? And (2) how can it be fixed??? 1) Not enough information. Could be a slow connection to the server or a corruption in the pst-file. For this see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 2) Try starting Outlook with the /cleanrules switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /cleanrules (note the spa...

Outlook/Outlook Express Help!!!!
I have both Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express. For some reason I am unable to receive incoming mail on Outlook even though my default is Outlook, It only comes through Express. What else could it be? Please help. I would start removing outlook express all together If you don't want to do that then atleast remove your email account in outlook express. >-----Original Message----- >I have both Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express. For some >reason I am unable to receive incoming mail on Outlook >even though my default is Outlook, It only comes through >Express. W...

Switch from OE to Outlook
What would be the best way to switch form OE to Outlook and keep all emails, contacts, etc? double click on outlook. Say 'yes' when it asks whether you want to import N "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017e01c3ce34$66569f40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > What would be the best way to switch form OE to Outlook > and keep all emails, contacts, etc? need more info, are you on a mac or windows machine. what versions are you running on oe/outlook. If you are on a windows machine, you can use the import/export wizard in outlook. >--...

how to set up e-mail in Outlook.
I have been trying to set up an e-mail account in Outlook. The help section says that there is an option under the tools menu to set up an e-mail account, but it's not on my computer. Yes, I'm sure! Can anyone help me? Or is Outlook just the poorly made sequel to MS word? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes....

Outlook Sync issue
One of my users all of a sudden had this problem. Last Friday, she found her Outlook2003 will not receive any new emails. I checked the Exchange 2000 server and her mail-box, they look good and I was able to use another PC and her ID to access her mail-box and see lots of new emails. So, I did reinstall the Outlook 2003, delete ost file and re-sync and go through MS article 842284. But it is still the same thing. She can not get new emails. However, when I remove ost file and re-sync, she will see the old emails until Friday. In her Outlook folder, there are sync errors. I don't think thi...

export Outlook Express mail
How do I synchronize or copy all email from one computer to another using the same Outlook Express? "Ted" <ted.kalas@21stcenturytech.ca> wrote in message news:018101c3b50f$a913f460$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do I synchronize or copy all email from one computer > to another using the same Outlook Express? http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE ...

Outlook 2007: Purge Deleted Items doesn't work
I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several items for deletion. However, when I click Purge, nothing happens. The messages stay where they are and Outlook acts like nothing has been clicked. Ideas? Thanks, Chase Are you trying to purge the current folder or the entire IMAP account? Do you have a filter activated that hides deleted messages? "ccheviron@gmail.com" <ccheviron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148957688.023539.162480@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several > items f...

Pocket Access
I have a pocket pc and have the ability to sync pocket access databases but I don't have a program called Pocket Access. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the Microsoft site for the program but can't find it. Anybody know where I can buy Microsoft Pocket Access for my pocket pc? Don't believe it's available anymore. You might check out the following, though: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3300 http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3358 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "SH" <anonymous@discus...

upgraded from outlook express to outlook, cant receive mail help
Somebody help im going mad, have done all that MS is instructing via web, still cant receive mail steve <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Somebody help im going mad, have done all that MS is instructing via > web, still cant receive mail First, Outlook is not an upgrade from Outlook Express. They're separate applications. Second, you give no version numbers and list no symptoms, so how do you expect anyone to help? -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2003 and Vista Business??
When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I copy the link to IE7 theres is no problem. If the mail is HTML coded no problem occurs when I click the link. How come?? -- Regards Peter "Peter Jensen" <fup@snyd.dk> skrev i meddelelsen news:798D10C7-867F-4297-89C3-614510007FE0@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search > function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I > copy the link to I...

Outlook 2003 Out of office forwarding to SMTP address
I will out of the office for sometime, i know i can use out of office to forward to another member of my team (internal email), I have tried to forward the email to my hotmail account, instead of a team member of mine. But this does not seem to work. Is Outlook 2003 capable of doing this? Please help asap It's not Outlook 2003 limiting you in this but the mail server settings. By (secure) default automatic forwarding to the Internet is disabled on an Exchange server. To enable; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/automaticreply.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-out...

Outlook online?
How can I view, update, and manage my Outlook calendar online? (For free. I have already bought the software.) You've landed in a discussion group for users of Mac versions of Office. Macs don't have Outlook. Although there are several people here who are experts in both Mac and PC, and they may come by soon, you're likely to get quicker results in a discussion group for PC Office. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx, and when posting mention the specific version you're using. Cheers, Clive Huggan Canberra, Australia (My time z...

Outlook 2002 #227
A user's email doesn't come into his inbox until he clicks on another folder, or does a send/receive. I'm guessing by clicking away from his inbox to his sent items folder also does a refresh or a send/receive. Any thoughts??? You cannot receive new e-mail notifications in environments that use the = Network Address Translation in Outlook 2002: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305572/en-us --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 A...