Plug in needed

Looking for an Outlook plug in which, on reply to a e-mail, will:-

a) allow selective quoting only, and

b) not top quote.

Anything around at all?

Much to my horror (sorry guys) the Boss wants us to use Outofluck at work!

--

On the carpool lane lane to Nirvana.

John Phillips <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

> Looking for an Outlook plug in which, on reply to a e-mail, will:-
>
> a) allow selective quoting only, and
>
> b) not top quote.
>
> Anything around at all?

The best Outlook adjunct I've found for quote handling on replies is
Outlook-Quotefix (http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/),
but works only with Plain Text format messages.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/3/2005 8:47:42 PM

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, at 15:47:42 [GMT -0500] (07:47:42 Friday, 4 February
2005 where I live) "Brian Tillman" wrote:

> The best Outlook adjunct I've found for quote handling on replies is
> Outlook-Quotefix
> (http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/),
> but works only with Plain Text format messages.

Thanks.

URL is now http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ for others who
may be interested.

--
If blind people wear sunglasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?

John Phillips <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

> URL is now http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ for
> others who may be interested.

No, it's not.  That URL is for Outlook Express' version of Quotefix.  The
one I originally gave is still correct.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/4/2005 1:57:47 PM

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, at 08:57:47 [GMT -0500] (00:57:47 Saturday, 5 February
2005 where I live) "Brian Tillman" wrote:

> No, it's not.  That URL is for Outlook Express' version of Quotefix.  The
> one I originally gave is still correct.

I get this error message when clicking on your URL:-

"Not Found

The requested URL /~jain/html-data/software/outlook-quotefix/) was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.51 (Unix) DAV/2 Server at home.in.tum.de Port 80 "

I found the other URL on Google.

Any other links at all I could get to?

Thanks in Advance!

--
A bird in the hand is always safer than one overhead.

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, John Phillips asked:

| On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, at 08:57:47 [GMT -0500] (00:57:47 Saturday, 5
| February 2005 where I live) "Brian Tillman" wrote:
|

|| No, it's not.  That URL is for Outlook Express' version of Quotefix.
|| The one I originally gave is still correct.
|
| I get this error message when clicking on your URL:-
|
| "Not Found
|
| The requested URL /~jain/html-data/software/outlook-quotefix/) was
| not found on this server.
|
| Apache/2.0.51 (Unix) DAV/2 Server at home.in.tum.de Port 80 "
|
| I found the other URL on Google.
|
| Any other links at all I could get to?
|
| Thanks in Advance!

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
2/5/2005 10:35:43 PM
John Phillips <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

> I get this error message when clicking on your URL:-
>
> "Not Found

I just tried it and it worked for me.
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
--
Brian Tillman
0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/7/2005 2:37:04 PM
John Phillips <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

> The requested URL /~jain/html-data/software/outlook-quotefix/) was
> not found on this server.

Where did you get the "html-data/" portion?  It certainly wasn't in the URL
I originally quoted.  It's no wonder you couldn't find it.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/7/2005 2:38:28 PM

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, at 09:38:28 [GMT -0500] (01:38:28 Tuesday, 8 February
2005 where I live) "Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Where did you get the "html-data/" portion?  It certainly wasn't in the URL
> I originally quoted.  It's no wonder you couldn't find it.

Merely quoting what was on the web page when it loaded.

--
Blessed are those who run in circles, they are wheels!

Plug-ins
I'm in the process of designing a plug-in architecture for an MFC program. (VC++6) I want the plug-in system to be as generic as possible in that, you could build a plug-in using any other programming language that supports the building of Win32 dlls and it will happy work with the MFC app. The essential data that will be passed to and from the plug-ins will be an XML text stream. 1) I've read some articles on creating generic/universal brand dlls. I think I've got that down. I've tried building a few "stub" based plug-ins on a couple of different compilers, and t...

Need help with Auto Correct problem
I am running Excel 2007. Every time I enter the word "cafe" it insists on putting an accent on the letter e (Café). I have tried everything I know to turn off auto correct (office buton/proofing) and I can't find where to turn it off! Thanks for your help in advance! José, Go to TOOLS --> AUTOCORRECT OPTIONS. Under the AutoCorrect tab, you have a box for substituing after you type. Look for the word Cafe in the list and remove it from there. -- Robert Author of RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon: LATEST INTERACTIVE TUTORIAL: http://www.msoffic...

need clarification on KB815372
The first Bulletin item in this Exchange 2003 article states: The server is running any edition of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and the SystemPages value in the registry is set outside the range of 24000 to 31000. Note The SystemPages subkey is located in the registry in the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\SystemPages. We have a server that is Windows 2000 AS with Exchange 2003 EE. The regkey for SystemPages is currently set to 0. Based on the aforementioned condition, are we safe in assuming 0 is considered outside ...

Is there a program or plug-in that does this?
Hi Everybody I am in a small distributed (geographically) design team who regularly communicate with each other over a long periods by email. Some conversations go on for months and people get quite passionate about their particular point of view. However when it comes to looking for previous emails that re-inforce a particular current point of view, it is difficult because they are scattered thoughout different folders etc. I am looking for a program that will store these emails in a database so that they can be sorted by Date, Subject, Writer etc Any suggestions? Thanks in advance In...

I need a formula
I need a formula that would allow me to copy one cell to another as well as remove the first three characters. example cel a - 12321232 would copy to cell be as - 21232 If anyone could help me that would be soo awesome Hi, Try one these =RIGHT(A1,5) If the lenght of your data is fluctuating then =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-3) If you need them to return a number instead of text then tack *1 on the end of them. HTH Martin "RBD" <rdickiejr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bab5ed6a-ba7d-48e9-8cc0-ad7d05e7ac73@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... >I need a formula that would allow me...

I need a message if number of duplicate records exceeds number all
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to create If DCount code on my form that will count the number of duplicate records and then notify me when the number of duplicate records exceeds the number allowed. The number of duplicates allowed is established in tblFloorProgCriteria in the field FloorProgMaxObservations. Here's what I have so far...It's giving me the message as soon as I attempt to add the first record. If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = " & Me.[AuditID] & " And [FloorProgCriteriaID] = ...

Need Help setting up .oft file
I need some help setting up an .oft file to apply to a rule for an autoresponse. I use a popmail server so the autoresponse function in Outlook does not apply to my application. Can anyone offer some advice? Thanking you in advance. If we knew your version of Outlook and if you used word as your editor we could help... where you run into problems doing it would help us target the response as well. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/ou...

Newbie needs to create a database program!!!
Hi, I want to create a simple database program using CDataBase and CRecordSet in MFC but not using wizard.I want to write the code using the above.What are the steps for doing so and Please tell me how to start and do include sample codes for simple DB programs if possible.Thanx in advance..................I have done it with wizard,now i want to write the code so as to understand it better.I am using MSVC++6.0 Create a Console project (make sure to select MFC support) and in the main window, type: try { CDatabase dbase; dbase.Open( _T( "UID=sa;PWD=<pwd>;DATABASE=Nortwind;SERVER...

MSCRM and SMTP: no exchange needed?
Hi For a CRM-implementation we do need the program to be able to send out e-mails, but we prefer not to install exchange. Is there a possibility to archieve this We've tried to set up a SMTP server, but I wonder how mscrm would know that it should use that service instead of exchange. Right now i do get this error: mscrm key was not found in the registry. I do know that this is solved by installing exchange, but maybe there is a solution to not use that program Does anybody has a clue Edwin Jongsma ------=_NextPart_0001_C167B05E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ...

Need the help...
I made a ocx in MFC and put it into a Cabinet File, but I don't know how to display progress bar when install Cabinet file at client side (IE Browser). Please help me....thanks you. ...

creating a Plug-in
Hi all I am having a problem here. I want to create a plug in for already exising application. Already existing application is for wiping files and other traces, so here I need to give the support for P2P application's traces in the Wiping Application. For this I want to create a plugin which add an extra tab in the application, for wiping P2P application's traces. Here Alread exixsting application is a dialog application. Please guide me to proceed ( I never worked on making Plug in or DLL like project, so plz help accordingly) Thanks ...

help: need formulas, using quantitve/non-quantitve data consecutiv
i'm processing data into a chart, and i'm trying to create a formula that will allow me to add number quantities in one column that are based on the non-quantative codes in an adjacent column. there are multiple codes, i need to create formulas that will allow those quantitives, in a corresponding chart, to change- based on code-without having to create separate sheets for each individual code type. i.e. af 20,000 af 3,500 ce 40,000 ce 25,000 ce 276 ce 700 i want a formula which will add up the numbers for series 'ce' and 'af' based on the presense of the cod...

help needed
I have an excel spreadsheet which has a column of text in it. What I want to know, is it possible to search each row for a specific string and then extract the next 10 characters and copy it into a new colum?? Any help would be appreciated. thanks Is this a programming question (you have posted to several groups). Do you want to search in a single column or do you want to search the entire row. How about selecting all cells of interest and doing Edit=>Find which whole unchecked. If you turn on the macro recorder while you do this manually, this will provide you the code you need ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

need help badly

Flash drive flashing like crazy when plugged in
Hello I have a question about my Attache flash drive and my Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop running Vista Home Premium. When I boot up my computer and plug in my flash drive, the small red light on the memory stick flashes on and off for a few minutes and my cursor blinks quickly between the Vista spinning icon and the pointing arrow. Is my computer trying to synchronize the memory stick with my hard drive...or is it trying to do something else? I'm really not sure what is going on here. Sometimes I get the small AutoPlay menu and sometimes I don't. On rare occas...

Need Help Despertly!

Need Help with Excel and Flagging Outcomes!
I’m using Excel 2007, and here is my question… I want to put a formula in cell C3 that looks at outcomes in cell B3. If the raw score outcome in cell B3 has the following values, I would like cell C3 to provide the following words: IF: THEN: B3=Blank C3=Blank B3= Greater than 0-1.9 C3=Definitely False B3=2.0-2.9 C3=Mostly False B3=3.0-3.9 C3=Don’t Know B3=4.0-4.9 C3=Mostly True B3= 5.0 or greater C3=Definitely True Thank you for your help! Hi This should do it: =IF(B3=0,"",IF(B3<2,"Definet...