Pls Help on Mapi Problem

Hi,

we are getting this:

"cant open this item. the mapi spooler has already begun
transmitting this message"

in our outlook 2000, Personal Folder, emails will not go
out, they all sit in the outbox.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Jay

0
jay162 (2)

>From: jay@gjan.com (jay=A0patel)
>Hi,
>we are getting this:
>"cant open this item. the mapi spooler has already begun
>transmitting this message"
>in our outlook 2000, Personal Folder, emails will not go
>out, they all sit in the outbox.
>Can someone point me in the right direction.
>Thanks
>Jay

I Have the same EXACT Problem I have been stuck with using OE 6.00 with
the Msn/Hotmail passport email service.

My OS is WIN98 -Office 2000 -Microsoft Outlook 2000 my IP is msn.com
(passport)
& i have taken all the Office patches & updates still no fix!

Please advise a FIX!!!
i've been trying for weeks now.

S_H

0
semi_head (4)
11/5/2003 11:20:29 AM
jay patel wrote:
> *Hi,
>
> we are getting this:
>
> "cant open this item. the mapi spooler has already begun
> transmitting this message"
>
> in our outlook 2000, Personal Folder, emails will not go
> out, they all sit in the outbox.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jay *

Is there no fix to the spooler problem?

Buck

~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/
~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/

Trying To Average cells Need Help!!!
This is what i have & works well {=IF(AR6="L",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} Now what im trying to do is add AW6 IF name is entered I tried these but not working {=IF(AR6="L",IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} {=IF(AR6="L",OR(IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} I get a Name or False error( CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP) On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:52:01 -0800, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is what i have & works wel...

Problems with Money 2004 Deluxe
This is the first time I use the software and I encountered some very serious problem in using the software. After installation, I double-clicked the icon to lauch the software. During the software was loading, a dialog jumped telling me the software encountered some problem and have to be closed. I checked my disk and found the software create a mny file named my money.mny in My Documents folder. I double-clicked this file. The software failed to launch again. Then I go to money's folder and double-clicked the sample file. This time the software ran well. But to manage my own finance, I ...

vlookup help pls...
Scenario - A F V 11701001 $10 69003160 22130001 $20 69003121 69003120 $30 69003120 69003121 $40 69003160 $50 --------------------------------------------------- I'd like to lookup column V and column A numbers, if matches then return the value in column F into column V which is what at i'm trying to accomplish. Please help with me formula. I've try vlookup myself but don't know what i'm doing....

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

Load the DLL resource problem-help
Hi, I created a Dialog inside a MFC Shared Dll and from the application passed the Dialog ID from the application.But inside the CDialog::Create(nIDTemplate,ptrParentWnd) function i am getting the error.The error point is HRSRC hResource = ::FindResource(hInst, lpszResource, RT_DIALOG); inside the function called internally by CDIalog::Create which is BOOL AFXAPI _AfxCheckDialogTemplate(LPCTSTR lpszResource, BOOL bInvisibleChild). hResource is returning an error.Before calling the create function from application i am explictly told to use dll resource by using function AfxSetResourceHandle(:...

Help with the IF formula
i have created a payroll spreadsheet and now im currently having issues with adding the tax. The tax goes like this: if $346 - $480 deduct $63 and 25c for each dollar over $346 $481 - $672 deduct 96 and 40c for each dollar over $481 i just need help in how i'd go about making a formula like that. there is alot more like that but i'd be able to figure it out i just need to know how i would go creating such a formula? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup...

Problem with Section Breaks Word 2003
I am creating a Master Document that contains several separate documents. I am trying to separate the subdocuments with Section Break-Next Page, and then have separate headers start in each Section. When I insert Section Break Next Page, and then go to edit the Header, I find that the program has changed the section Break it to Section Break Continuous . When I delete the Section Break-Continous and insert a Section Break-Next Page in its place, the program deletes my PREVIOUS Section Break- Next Page and changes it to Continuous. The Headers disappear at the same time. madd...

Password Help
The problem is we can't get into the managers level. I am trying to avoid having our Administrator come in and run the query in admin section. We initially changed the password in the cashier "adminstrator" and it wont let us in using the password we changed it to or the old password. Please advise Sounds like someone fat-fingered the password. It's kind of annoying that RMS doesn't make you confirm your password, or allow a cashier to change their own password from the POS screen. Any cashier with "Manger rights" can login to SO Manager. Any cashie...

pls help!!
i was working in excel on a document which was previously saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover files on this? please help me!! No way, sorry -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22b5501c45e22$a64d7690$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i was working in excel on a document which was previously > saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me > out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover > files on this? pleas...

Help with Function
Hi I have a list in my spreadsheet which is extracted from a database and I need to look up values in this list. The value to lookup may, or may not be in this list. What I need is a method to report that the value does not exist, and if it does exist it must return the required info. This is what I have at the moment =IF(ERROR.TYPE(MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0))=7,"Insert Seed Values",OFFSET($C$2,MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0),1)) It returns the "Insert Seed Values" text if a record cannot be matched, however if the record d...

problem please help
I have been using publisher for years without any problems until now. I am making a tall poster 160 cm by 45 cm am having difficulty using the sliding bar on the right side, my page keeps jumping am also having a problem with the page freezing so I have to close down and restart computer. All my other saved progammes I still do not have this problem.. Any Ideas Is your video/graphics driver current? Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

after update code problem
Hi, I’ve having trouble with my skip pattern. It seems to work ok for the most part, but my big problem is that it doesn’t seem to reset itself for the next subject. Please see my code below. Basically if the subject is under 18, I want to skip boxes until “question 1.” If the subject is age 18 and over I want to continue with the questions. So, if the subject is under age 18, it skips the correct boxes. For the next subject the skipped boxes from the previous subject are already blocked out and if I enter an age over 18, I get an error. Does it have anything to do when the fir...

Help!! Disconnect from internet
I set one of my money files up to connect to the internet. Now I cannot seem to change it back. can anyone give me a foolproof way of doing this. Many Thanks Tony Which version of Money, Tony? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Anthony Lyons" <anthony.lyons7@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%o2Mg.1739$s4.450@newsfe3-win.ntli.net... >I set one of my money files up to connect to the internet. Now I cannot >seem to change it back. can anyone give me a foolproof way of doing this. > > Many Thanks > > Tony > ...

Problem with weight on receipt
Hi I wonder if you can help me with this issue. We had a person testing a weigh scale to certify it with RMS and encountered the following problem: When he put 1.2 Ib on the scale and printed a reciept it displayed 1.2@$1.99/Ib which is not right because it was supposed to print 1.20@$1.99/Ib. By law the weight is supposed to display a 3 digit number in case the last digit is not equal to zero. Do you have any suggestions on how I can resolve this? ...

formula, Help!!!
can anyone help? I'm trying to do the following, I've calculated wage levels based on current salary plus 3% per year for the next ten years, no problem there!. what i now want to do is take 5% from year ten and back calculate what the year on year salaries would be over the same period starting from the same base-line. is there a formula that will do this? your help would be gratefully accepted. Just divide the amount by 1 + inflation rate, that is = K1/(1+3%) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email addr...

Excel Formula problem
Okay, this is hard to describe without taking a little while so pleas bare with me. I work for an airline ticketing company and we are tryin to combine the data from several spreadsheets onto one main spreadshee which i stupidly volunteered to do. There is one worksheet for each ticketer which list details of the far but the two imporant aspects for this problem are the airline code an the value of the fare. Now, at the moment the airline code appears in column A and ticke value in column D. This data is entered by each ticketer and it is no sorted alphabetically by airline but by date. So e...

Excel 2007 C# Charting problem
Hi I'm having a problem with Excel 2007 and changing the colour of a series of data in a chart. If a create a windows form app with code as below I don't understand why myinterior.ColorIndex = 5 throws an exception nor why if I look at s in the watch window, why half it's entries are throwing exceptions. If I change excelApp.Visible = true it works fine - why would this be? Can anyone shed any light on this? Cheers Dave (email me at D . S . Jenkins at gmail . com) using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Dra...

Help please help
I was trying to set up another address book in MS Outlook. I then lost my original with all my information contacts and e mails etc Is it gone forever? I shall cut my throat if it is. O Please help Hi belto, please ask your question in french language, because this is a french newsgroup: "OL2002 : Les informations sur les contacts n'apparaissent pas dans le Carnet d'adresses" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287563/fr "Contact information does not appear in the address book in Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287563/en-us -- Oliver Vukovics Outloo...

HELP: resizing toolbars after dynamically building them
I have an MFC app which reads a config file (xml) and dynamically builds the toolbars based on the contents of the config file. The buttons are added using CToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl.InsertButton(). The toolbars and buttons are created with no problems, but the toolbars have a size problem -- they aren't wide enough and the last buttons don't show. The problem is especially bad when the toolbar contains buttons with the BTNS_DROPDOWN style. I create the toolbar like this: code:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DWORD dwCtrlStyle = TBSTYLE_...

Help with Hurricane Database
I work at the Corporate office of a fast food chain. We have almost 1000 stores in 10 states - mostly in the South. We have many stores in the hurricane zones. During Rita and Katrina we decided we needed a better way to track how our stores are affected and what help we could provide. I've designed a database to do this. I have three main tables: tblHurricane Info: fldHurricaneYear fldHurricaneName tblUnitInfo: fldUnit - the unit number assigned to the store fldAddress fldCity fldState fldZip fldPhone fldDO fldMgr tblUnitForm fldAutoNumber fldUnit fldHurricaneName fldPr...

pls.
i have in excel 5Rows & 5 Column i 5th column if i type like ok / any thing, change the Red colour to whole row, if nothing means it will be plain how to use this in Conditional formating option / any pls. give me example for that thank you Select all rows, assume start at row 1 In CF, change condition1 to Formula Is and add a formula of =$E1="OK" and set the pattern colour to red. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "arsh" <arshudeen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1156762969.168873.76510@75g2000cw...

Pls help me again!
So sorry earlier I had forgotten my attachment file. Thanks Karran. Hi there! Good morning. I have a problem here, hope you guys and gils can helps me. Thanks! I need to show some details from a table (file attached stationary123.xls) using bar chart. so that I can see the number o different items (ex: book, knife or ruler) with 2 bars for types A & every month. Do you think msExcel can do that? Or you think I should put it in some others way or modify my table? Thank you very much. davidie Attachment filename: stationary123.xls Download attachment: http://...

Help with Formulas please!!! #2
Hi there everyone, Can anyone help me with a formula...I don't know whether its possible. Currently I am using a SUMIF against a pivot table to find a currenc amount against code 784 eg =SUMIF('CB-12'!C:C,"784",'CB-12'!D:D) Colum C is the where the codes are stored and Column D is where the values ar stored. It also stores a document number in Column B, and I would lik to lookup that document number for all other codes apart from 784 an return that currency value based on the original lookup of 784. (I.e Steps : 1) Lookup up all documents with code 784 and ret...

Help with SUMPRODUCT
I'd like to calcluate a range based on 3 different conditions: Area="Northeast" Closed Month="OCT","NOV","DEC" Sales Stage="02 - Qualified" Range to calculate: Total Sales (times 25%) The formula I used is this: =SUMPRODUCT((A13:A68="US-Northeast")*(I13:I68,{"OCT","NOV","DEC"})*(K13:K68="02 - Qualified")*((F13:F68)*.25)) Yet it's giving me an error. The thing that is raising my eyebrow on it is, when the formula is getting written, you can see the ranges selected in the color-code...

HELP really needed with adressbook !!!
hello i had a very ,very problematic accident today.. by some sad movement,i erased one of the folders in y adress book (i have my identity contacts,and i did made a "mailing" folder wich i use when i comunicate with large amoutn of people for music events...well) while working on adding some contacts i erased accidentaly this folder and i dont see any way torecover it do some of you know a way to solve this ?? this could help me a lot because i have contacts in this one that were very important...i'm dead until i recover it ;) any help GREATLY apreciated ! thanks in advance ...