Plam - Outlook 2002 sync problem for calendar

I synchronise my Palm with MS Oulook 2002 (Windows XP) several times a day. For my calendar, I have set the sync  on 'synchronise files'. It used to work fine until about a month ago (when I have installed the last Windows SP?). Now, instead of synchronizing, it simply adds up all the events. I end up having 50 events on the same day and same time (because I have done 50 synhronisations) !
Any solution or advice...?Thanks.
0
anonymous (74717)

Using Money 2002
I have been experimenting with money dance and right now don't see that as a viable option to preserve many years of interrelated bank and investment files. I noted the discussion above on reverting to Money 02 since activation not required. I am currently using Money +. Can the Money+ files be used directly in Money 02? If so, any ideas on where to obtain a copy? Thanks, Don No Money has never been backwards compatible. i.e. a file produced by Money yyyy+1 cannot be read in Money yyyy (or earlier). The only way is to export to QIF and reimport but that can be problematical! ...

AppCrach Problem
This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down before I get to use it. These are the deatails: * problem signature: *problem event name: appcrash application name: modio.exe application version: 1.0.0.0 application timestamp: 4a5a1505 fault module name: stackhash_27f2 fault module version: 0.0.0.0 fault module timestamp: 00000000 exception code: c0000005 exception offset: 0001136c os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 locale id: 1033 additional information 1: 27f2 additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a additional information 3: 21e2 ...

Sub-Report Problem
I have a sub-report that prints "exactly" as it should, but then repeats many, many times. The stand alone sub-report prints two pages. The sub-report in the main report prints 4226 pages (duplicates of two pages, 2113 times). The reports are NOT linked. The sub-report is located in the Detail section of the main report. I select to print this sub-report from a form, and then make the appropriate controls visible/not visible depending on the type of report I want. It works great, just too many pages on the sub-report. All other main reports (as selected from the Form, work fi...

Problem in displaying the chart
Hi all, Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This is my coding. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"), PlotBy:= _ xlRows * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"* With ActiveChart .HasTitle = True .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _ "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction" .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).Has...

database differences between 2003 and 2002
currently using version 2002 EA (obtained end of year 2001 i think). we use it for database modeling, or just started actually. Want to know if there are any new features or major bug fixes in the 2003 version for db modeling mostly. also, does it have all the db modeling that the 2002 EA version has? It seems that EA is no longer and that only Pro is the version for 2k3. Could not find a 2002/2003 comparison on the ms site. v2002ea was renamed to v2003ea with no significant changes other than the name. Al "Jeff" <jm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f...

Money 2004 "has encountered a problem and needs toclose"
I get this message about once a week and can't open Money for a day or so. "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I found a solution in Microsoft Help website, (# 814144) but is says it's only for Money 2003. Anyone else having trouble, did you find a solution? Thanks I run 03 dlx and Win98SEand have had the problem from time to time. It is rare and goes away after a reboot. Seems related to my having too many tasks open. I have 256meg. Hope this helps arthur -- On Thu, 20 May 2004 14:53:56 -0700, &quo...

probleme
Voudrait savoir comment �a que je ne re�oit plue de messange par jnet@ntl.sympatico.ca en m�me temps que morin-alary-@hotmail.com ...

OWA connection problem #2
I have a SBS2k3 R2 server with one nic behind a hardware firewall. Can anyone tell me which ports to open/forward on the firewall to allow Outlook Web Access? Any and all help appreciated. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission o...

Problems with Page Margins
Hello all - this is my first posting here so I hope I provide enoug information with regards to my question. I have been using Excel fo about 10 years. Background: I have used Excel (Office XP) to create pages that will be put into journal. I used Excel because, as many of you know, it is easier t format text for use in forms (I.E. journal entries with check boxes etc.) There are roughly 10 different pages that are on individual worksheet within the workbook. I have formatted the page size by using margi settings to print out on (1) page. (I have not used forced pag breaks) Settings: TOP...

If Statement on Excel version 2002
Could you please give me an IF statment formula re. below condition: IF Cell B2 = "A1", "A2", "A3", then give me result in Cell B2, otherwise 0. A1, A2, A3 are not cell numbers--they are certain ratings. -- biz One way: =IF(SUM(COUNTIF(B2,{"A1","A2","A3"})),B2,0) In article <5E7B7B00-A782-4112-B42A-7BCD6526D023@microsoft.com>, biz <biz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Could you please give me an IF statment formula re. below condition: > > IF Cell B2 = "A1", "A2", "A3"...

Publisher 2002: pictures on wrong places.
In Publisher 2002, working on a booklet and after inserting pictures in it, some pictures appears a 2nd time on other places in the publication. One can see it in print layout and also in the printed publication. Anyone has a explication, or, much better, a solution? Thanks, Hermanneke. Do you have pictures in the scratch area? If you do drag them to the scratch area below the publication. This article addresses your issue in 2003, but I suspect it will help you too Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us...

Vista and microsoft publisher 2002
Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can use Microsoft publisher 98 or 2002 with Vista without any compatibility problems? Thanks! I use them both with Vista, you may have Clip Gallery problems. I'm not sure if Office 2007 broke the Gallery or the Office 2007 Beta broke the Gallery. It certainly wasn't Vista since I installed Vista after I installed Office. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "volleyvet10" <volleyvet10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F722F438-0EFD-4BCF-8A64-C20502E6ECC0@...

ReadFile problem (overlapped I/O)
My program is working OK on my PC (XP Home SP2+) where I need to read sound files into memory before calling PlaySound. I use ReadFile. I create the file handle using CreateFile(filename, GENERIC_READ, FILE_SHARE_READ, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL|FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED, NULL); I read the file (asynchonously) using ReadFile(hsoundfile, soundbuf[bufno], 63488, &nbytesread[bufno], &over); (bufno is to identify one of two buffers that I use alternately) I occasionally got a read failure and the error message was something like "an overlapped I/O operation is be...

Data Merge problem in Mac:Office 2004
I have a spreadsheet that was developed in Windows Excel 2003 and am trying to get it to run in Mac:Office 2004 on OS X. I have some report templates in Word that suck the data out of the spreadsheet using Mail Merge in Windows (Data Merge in MacOS). Sometimes the fields come over truncated, or worse they come over with u_n_d_e_r_s_c_o_r_e_s between every letter in the merge field. These underscores are NOT on the Excel side, they appear after a merge. Occasionally a mail merge field will have an underscore added in the front of the data only. I have never seen anything like it. Is th...

Update prices manually Portfolio problem
Hi! Every day I have to register some data at "Update prices manually" in Portfolio reading at a web browser. It used to be very easy since the small form "Update prices" detached from money and I could copy the data. Now I can't do it anymore because it keeps attached to Money 2007 and I have to resize windows or press lots of "alt+tabs". Probably it is a configuration stuff that I can't find. Any help? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Arko wrote: >Hi! > >Every day I have to register some data at "Update prices manually" in ...

Connectnig My Access Database (2002) to Excel 2002
I am simply trying to run my query in excel from an access table. So far I have the following: With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "ODBC;DRIVER=(What is the driver I should eb using?); (What other parameters do I need here?), Destination:=Range("A1")) Thanx! See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Tangier" <nitinhemmady@gmail.com> wrote in message news:97703823-d471-46f1-a9cf-4585c4d7a0c2@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I am simply trying to run my query in excel from an access table...

good-bye money 2002
It has been a over a week (mine died 2-14-04 PM) since MS trashed Money 2002 and still no fix. I do not have the disk. I found Money 2003 and Quicken 2003 on my wife's notebook. I spent a good part of the weekend loading my back-up disk into Money 03, then changing every account, classification, and payee name that was over 15 characters to 15 or less. Then exported the accounts as QIF files and importing them into Quicken 03. I backed up the files to disk and loaded the back-up disk to Quicken Premier 2004 on my desktop PC. I now have my checking, savings, and investment account...

Sync Problems #2
Money Standard 2005 Current Version I am a new to M$ Money having used Quicken since 1994. I was having problems with Quicken 2005 (sound familiar?) and I thought I'd give Money a try. I did not convert my Quicken data as I was already in 2005. Thus all of my history was imported using QIF extracts. The Direct Connect download accounts work fine with the exception of Vanguard - the problem is with Vanguard as their electronic statements to not match their website balances or paper statements (no different then Quicken). I seem, like most of you, to have problems with the Yodlee sync...

problems switching speadsheets in excel 2000 using windows xp
I have a pc running XP Pro and Excel 2000 (office). The user has two or three speadsheet open at once. They are having problem using the alt tab to switch between sheets. If the use the windows they see them open and can click to change but would like to use alt tab ...

ListIndex problems,
Hey, on the below code, I am having problems. i dont know why it is not selecting the same row in list box 101 as in listbox 102 Sub Item_CustomPropertyChange(ByVal ListBox101) Set ListBox101 = Item.UserProperties("ListBox101") Set ListBox102 = Item.UserProperties("ListBox102") ListBox102.ListIndex = ListBox101.ListIndex End Sub ...

More problems using an IF statement.
Just when I think I'm as finished as I can be, along comes some research that makes me need to change what I thought I'd just finished. Such is life, but I now have a new problem because a variable now becomes dependent upon two conditions where previously only one applied. I had column P which records the figure 2 or the figure 3 which is directly input. I have now inserted column Q which asks for either a letter C or a letter F. I had column X which asked what value was in P2 and gave a resulting instruction as to what to enter in X2. I have now created column Y, which needs to am...

mmc snapin XP look and feel problem
Hi, I'm trying to make an MMC snapin use XP look and feel. I did everything according to the MSDN article (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/pl atform/commctls/userex/cookbook.asp) and the result I get are somewhat strange. I have a toolbar in the snapin which brings up a modal dialog box with a bunch of propery sheets. The dialog box looks XP. The titles of the tabs (the ones you click on to switch to a tab) look XP. The "OK" button look XP. But the tabs themselves are not picking up the XP theme. The same exact code is also used in ...

2003 Inbox view showing calendar
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to configure Outlook 2003 to display the calendar/to-do list in the Inbox view. Office 2007 allows for the "To Do Bar" in Mail or Folder List views -- and you can include the calendar as part of the To Do Bar. Is that possible with Outlook 2003? I'm happy to lose the "Reading Pane" if I can replace it with calendar or the To-Do Bar. Thanks! Charlie -- pcajordan http://forums.slipstick.com "pcajordan" <pcajordan.4am54a@invalid> wrote in message news:pcajordan.4am54a@invali...

Publisher 2002 compatibility with Windows Vista
Does anyone know if Publisher 2002 is compatible with Windows Vista? Thanks I have Publisher 2002 installed on a Vista computer. Works just fine. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Katherine" <Katherine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43884266-976B-41CE-878D-873E242EA9C6@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if Publisher 2002 is compatible with Windows Vista? > > Thanks ...

Problem with Item Lookup/Properties window interaction (1.3.0208)
This is a problem my retail store is having. We have HQ managing three SO stores, all updated to 1.3 and hotfixed to .0208. In any SO or HQ Manager, go into Item lookup. Select an item, note its price. Double-click that item or click Properties and notice the price is the same. Now, don't click Cancel or Ok, click the [X] to close the window OR click on the Item lookup window behind the Properties window for the current item. Now go to another item. Note its price. Double-click that item or click Properties. The value in the price field will be the same as the PREVIOUS item. If you...