Plain Text Emails From Outlook Web Access

Does anyone know how to send plain text emails from
Outlook web access?  The only options I can find are to
send them using different fonts.

Any ideas, please email at orlando@cybrzn.com

Thanks!
0
orlando1 (1)

Well, considering OWA is HTML... you could configure it on the server -
compose in HTML, convert to plain text when it's sent but it would apply to
all messages.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Mike Orlando" <orlando@cybrzn.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know how to send plain text emails from
> Outlook web access?  The only options I can find are to
> send them using different fonts.
>
> Any ideas, please email at orlando@cybrzn.com
>
> Thanks!

0
dianenws (1904)

How do I add my Peoplepc email to Outlook email accounts?
I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the accounts, I can't access my Peoplepc email from outlook, I can't send email from any account- it stays in the "outbox" I tried to reconfigure the Peoplepc account and still no luck. I walked thru the "set up new email account" and still no luck. Can anyone help? Seamore@peoplepc.com "Seamore" <Seamore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5AD445A-E9B8-4318-8E5E-40CE6D7E59AE@microsoft.com... > I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the &...

Outlook Express -- Very, very SLOW to delete message
Help -- what do I do? In article <10cf01c3be72$c59b8a00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |Help -- what do I do? | This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support Ser...

How to enable the email address to repeat when entering a email
The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email address of email address that I have previously used. How and where can I enable that menu? Thanks Depends on your Outlook version which you failed to mention. Since the feature is enabled by default, I suspect you have other problems. Clarify your post and provide more detail. -- Russ Valentine "Crash1234" <Crash1234@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4818E78-9AD9-4256-9649-461E107FDD40@microsoft.com... > The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email &g...

text value
I need to rank a column containing concatonated names and addresses. Ranking only handles numeric values, is there any way to give text a numeric value? Hi, It would have helped to see some test data but let's start from here. With your data in column A starting in A2 enter this in b2 and drag down =COUNTIF($A$2:$A$100,"<"&A2)+1 -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "AllyH" wrote: > I need to rank a colum...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Locking Text Fields
I am trying to lock Text Field in a document that I am modifying. The document was not created by me. I am able to lock the text in a new document but would like to modify the company letterhed to lock text. Assistance would be appreciated. Kind regards -- Es See the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a document in Word 2000 or higher?” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/ProtectWord2000PlusHeader.htm or, the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word 97 document?” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/...

Great Plains software compatibility question
Our clinic has purchased Great Plains accounting software and would like to put it on a server. The server would also be the home of ARCserv and The Raiser's Edge. Anyone know of any compatibility issues? ...

Outlook 2003 Contact files
I forgot to expert my contact data in Outlook 2003 before I had to reformat the harddrive and do PC Restore from Dell. In another dump move I forgot to print out the data. Fortunately I did make a full back up of all my files. I know the Contact data must be in the back up somewhere but I can't identify the files. Can anyone help? "Roberta Kay" <Roberta Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4A97608-3D82-4A32-B404-8432480063FD@microsoft.com... >I forgot to expert my contact data in Outlook 2003 before I had to reformat > the harddrive and do P...

Outlook vs outlook express identities
Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i.e. logon/logoff to each individual user so each individual will only see their e-mails? To accomplish this in Outlook, you could simply create seperate email accounts for each different user: Using Outlook on a computer you share with other people http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011110031033.aspx?Product=out Good luck! "reitwayd" <reitwayd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE02F55-A8BF-47C9-A7CE-4153D5EE07A9@microsoft.com... > Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i....

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Public Folders Item recovery
I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organization - Then I did not see my public folder items --- I brought the Exchange 5.5 server backup and created an account --- I see the public folders but not all the items Now, in Exchang Administrator when I browse to the 5.5 server and look in public folders I CAN SEE the items I need. How can I access them, why don't they appear in outlook? Have you checked permissions? Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146582505.406072.325860@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organiza...

PREVENT conversion of text to number?
I have a CSV file that I will open (or import) and which has one colum that contains serial numbers. The problem is that some of the number have this format: 123E567. Excel promptly converts this text to a number: 1.23E+569. Even if then change the format of the cell to text, it still keep the tex 1.23E+569. How can I either prevent the original text from being converted t begin with or how can I correct it after the fact? Best regards, Ke -- celticvalle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- celticvalley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

HTML messages received as plain text
Whenever I send a message in HTML format and receive a copy of it at my own inbox, it gets converted to plain text. I can't seem to find the place where I specify the default receive format or some other way to stop Outlook 2002 from converting my HTML format messages to plain text. I can receive HTML messages from others, but when I send one to myself as part of group e-mail, it always gets converted. ...

Disappearing text
When I paste some text from a web page into Word 2007, I can edit the text but it does not print. It does not appear in print preview either. However I can read it in Word. I notice the text has underlining. What gives? Sounds as if the text is formatted as hidden. Select it and clear the "Hidden" option in the Font dialog box (Ctrl+D). If you see a filled box (instead of a check mark), just click the option twice to turn it off. (The filled box indicates different settings in the selection; for example, some text may be hidden while other text is not.) -- Stefan B...

Customers receiving multiple workflow emails
We have a workflow in place that automatically emails customers upon order creation. Customers are reporting multiple emails for the same order. I confirmed this through Exchange message tracking. This doesn't occur with all order confirmations...but it does occur with more than one customer and more than one domain. Has anyone else seen anything like this? How can I troubleshoot the Exchange router? This workflow has been in place for over a year and has just started doing this. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you. use the workflow monitor to try and track the instance...

Stop auto-receive of email?
Outlook 2003 I know this is simple but I can't find it in help. How do I disable automatic receiving of email? I only want Outlook to check for mail when I tell it to. It would be nice if it would send my email when I click the send button though. Thanks in advance... Bob Disable Automatic polling here: Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings > Define Send/Receive Groups -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message news:2FgRg.5261$rg1.4731@dukeread01... > Outlook 2003 > > I know this is simple but I c...

adding text in front of
Hi, I would like to insert a common beginning in front of all my lines of text on a certain collum . How do I do that , my text being different on each lines example from Bob to - Bob -- Our website : http://timmins22.adventistchurchconnect.org/index.php Our Bible School : http://www.discoveronline.org/schools/647 try Sub adddash() mc=activecell.column lr=cells(rows.count,mc).end(xlup).row For Each c In range(cells(2,mc),cells(lr,mc)) If Len(c) > 1 Then c.Value = "- " & c Next c End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austi...

How to load text into Excel from web?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load text into Excel from following web? http://fund.kf-studio.net/hsi_pe.png Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Col. "A" formula is also an Array Formula. http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7407/nonamea.png Micky "Eric" wrote: > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load text into Excel from > following web? > http://fund.kf-studio.net/hsi_pe.png > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric Could you please provide more description? Thank you very much for any suggest...

New Ethernet adapter led to Outlook 2000 locking up.
I recently added a Netgear FA511 Ethernet adapter to a laptop with Windows 2000 Professional, puting it in a different PCMCIA slot from the existing Xircom dual port unit with a failed dongle. I disabled the Xircom. Everything works fine, including the Cisco VPN, but Outlook 2000 locks up every time, without getting to my Email. I can receive responses via an alternate Email address that I listed. ...

Designate Plain Text for Some Contacts
I'm using Windows Live Mail as my Windows default email program. I would like to designate only some of my contacts to receive Plain Text email, rather than HTML. Thus, when I select a Group to send an email to, I want some will get plain text, and others will get HTML. How can that be accomplished in Windows Live Mail? ROFL - you're joking right?! You think there is anything that sophisticated about WLM ? "pcOxygen" <pcOxygen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15E4A3FB-C61E-4DEF-B16C-512FBF8CE789@microsoft.com... > I'm usi...

Isolating a PO number in a text field
Hi, I have a text field that has both a PO Number and an invoice number. The people who have been inputing this field start with PO and then a four digit number. Somethings there is a space and other times there is not (PO4560 or PO 4560). Some of our POs also have a - followed by a letter (PO 4560-A). Whether or not the PO is four characters or six, the next part is a / followed by the invoice number (PO 4560-A/Inv 3433). What I want to do is to isolate the four or six digit number and exclude the PO and the / and everything afte the /. So I want to return a query that only has...

Upgrading Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002
I have the software to upgrade my Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002, and am concerned about losing my appointments, contacts, and settings (rules, views). If I upgrade, will Outlook 2002 detect my settings before it "removes the previous version"? I'd really appreciate some help - I'm a little bored waiting for the hurricane so I'm hoping to occupy myself with this... Data is never removed with an upgrade. The connection to your data may well be lost, but can easily be reset if that's the case. You should already be backing up your Outlook regularly. The file...

duplicate emails
I recently switched from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook for my emails.The problem is I get two copies of all emails sent to me. This is a pain. I may have accidentally changed a setting somewhere but I can't resolve the problem. Any suggestions??????????? Thanks, Chuck ...

A few basic questions about Outlook (2002)
I'm unclear on a few basic points about my Outlook 2002. It came with my iPAQ 2210 Pocket Computer many years ago, long since replaced by an HTC Touch Pro 2 running under Windows Mobile 6.1 and supplemented by ActiveSync 4.5.0. 1. Must Outlook always be running for AS to work? 2. I assume it must always be running for Tasks and Appointment reminders to be displayed (because occasionally, when deliberately starting it, I get several out-of-date messages). Is there any way around that? 3. Assuming not, is the CPU and memory resource significant? Any advice would be much appreciated pleas...