Photo ID?

Does anyone know if it is possible to add photo id's or
picture id's in Outlook to a person's profile?  Thanks.
0
rseidel (1)

Mercy Health Plans <rseidel@mhp.mercy.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to add photo id's or
> picture id's in Outlook to a person's profile?  Thanks.

In the Contacts folder, yes.
--
Brian Tillman
0

 So how is it done?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Mercy Health Plans <rseidel@mhp.mercy.net> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if it is possible to add photo id's or
> > picture id's in Outlook to a person's profile?  Thanks.
>
> In the Contacts folder, yes.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Rightmer1 (1)
6/10/2004 4:32:01 PM
Rightmer <Rightmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>  So how is it done?

I did it by opening a Contact for whom I had a picture, and clicking the
photograph icon in the middle of the top portion of the window, just to the
left of "E-mail...", "Display as:", "Web page address:" and "IM address:"
If you hover over that icon you'll see the balloon hint "Add Contact
Picture".
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
6/14/2004 2:42:16 PM
I am using outlook 2000, SR-1 , but still see no icon. I've looked all over this- looking for anything resembling one, but still nothing. I know this makes me sounds even more ignorant, but can you send me a screen shot of it?
Thanks in advance,
-Mike

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Rightmer <Rightmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >  So how is it done?
>
> I did it by opening a Contact for whom I had a picture, and clicking the
> photograph icon in the middle of the top portion of the window, just to the
> left of "E-mail...", "Display as:", "Web page address:" and "IM address:"
> If you hover over that icon you'll see the balloon hint "Add Contact
> Picture".
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Rightmer (11)
6/14/2004 3:49:01 PM
rightmer@hotmail.com <rightmer@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am using outlook 2000, SR-1 , but still see no icon. I've looked
> all over this- looking for anything resembling one, but still
> nothing. I know this makes me sounds even more ignorant, but can you
> send me a screen shot of it? Thanks in advance, -Mike

Well, it's in Outlook 2003.  Perhaps that's the issue.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Rename Company ID
My Accounting department wants to change a Company Name (easy, in setup I think) and Company ID. - How difficult is it to change the Company ID? - Does someone have a SQL script? - What about updating Business Portal with the ID change? We are on GP 8.0/BP 2.7 but will be on GP 9.0/BP 3.0/ SQL 2005 within a few weeks. Hi David, I don't have a problem with changing the company name, that's pretty painless. I do have a MAJOR problem with changing the company ID and would strongly recommend against doing this. Especially if your are running multiple companies with InterCompany p...

photo
hi, i want to display a detail text over my picture in publisher when the mouse is roll over it. can anyone help me? -- MCP JOJO There is no built-in way of doing this. You can, and should add the ALT tag to each picture, but that will not show with a mouseover. It is there for text readers. You can get the tool tips to work using javascript. Google "javascript tooltips" and try some of that code. Use the insert html code fragment feature. If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Event-ID 680 on Exchnage 2003 Server?
Hi, We deployed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 AD und created many malboxes. EventView on Exchnage Server logs many times error with Event-ID 680 like that: Logon attempt by: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0 Logon account: <User Name> Source Workstation: <Workstation Name> Error Code: 0xC0000064 Definetly there is no user access problem or password problem. How can we fix this error message? Thanks in advance. Cicek Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=global&query=0xC0000064&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&k...

How can I email my photos including captions from Windows photo
How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. Open your photos in Paint or a similar program, use the text tool. Save. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bruce1950" <Bruce1950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80567ADA-54A0-40CF-B22C-B0AA944AAB7D@microsoft.com... > How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? > > When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. ...

Event ID 9562
I am running W2K/E2k Std as a member server. When I create a new user that is mail enabled and that user does not immediately logon the email server generates event ids 9562(tons of them). The description is: Failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl from Active Directory for /O=XXXX/OU=XXXX/cn=Recipients/cn=username. I have checked Technet and all the entries for causes are not even remotely associated with this scenario. Any assistance appreciated. Hello I would start with the steps outlined in 281607 You May Be Unable to Log on to Exchange http://support.microsoft.com/?id=2...

Photo magic
Hi, I am now using Vista, however the program I use to manage my photos [ photo magic] won't email my photos. I can select the photos, resize etc., and when I click to send I get a message saying the user has cancelled the email, can anybody help please. -- Doug ...

photo in frame
when I have created an ovale frame, can I insert a photo in this frame so it just fits into the ovale and not get out of the frame? -- coku What version Publisher? Draw an oval with the autoshapes, select the oval, fill, fill effects, picture tab. In Publisher 2000, insert, picture, new drawing, it will be the same as above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "coku" <coku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0052F18-EA89-4313-B489-E2BFAF62BC3A@microsoft.com... > when I have created a...

photos

DPM Error ID 31313
I am attempting to add a hyper-v machine to my current protection group and receive error 31313 requiring that I install: kb; 975354 (installed) kb: 975921(installed) I have verified all the prerequisites are met on the 2008 R2 servers in the cluster and have also refreshed the DPM agents to no avail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Have you installed KB975921 and KB975354 on your Hyper-V Servers? If not , please do so and then refresh the agent status for the servers and run inquiry again. --Angad. -- This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties...

best hot photos
HOT HEROINES PHOTOS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/ SEXY SNEHA http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sneha-hot.html KOUSHA HOT EXPOSING http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sexy-kousha.html PRIYAMANI IN HOT BIKINI http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/priyamani-hot.html MADHUSHALINI IN HOT DRESS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_2972.html HOTTEST LIPKISS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/lipkiss-2.html NAMITHA IN BATH http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/nayagarala-namitha.html ...

No customer record exists for this customer ID
This message came up during the posting process. Why did SOP allow the invoice to be created? A few questions: 1. Does the Customer ID actually exist? 2. Is there a possibility that the customer record was physically removed, say with a T-SQL DELETE statement *after* the SOP transaction record was created? 3. Is there a possibility that the customer's Customer ID was accidentally updated with a T-SQL UPDATE statement *after* the SOP transaction record was created? If the customer record is missing, I would restore the last known good backup into a test environment, then transfer ...

generate an ID for a record in a subform based on main form ID
I have a parent form with a field TravelerName and another field FrameQty. I also have a continous subform for tracking InspectionCodes for PartNumbers. What I would like to be able to do is that when the TravelerName and FrameQty are entered in the parent form, associated records are created in the subform. For example: When TravelerName(unique) = F6070913 and FrameQty = 6 then I want to populate subform PartInspections(based on tblParts) with PartNumbers; F6070913A,F6070913B,F6070913C,F6070913D,F6070913E, and F6070913F. Or If TravelerName(unique) = F6070913 and FrameQty = 4 then I want to po...

Event ID 51....
For months my computer system has been having problems, and throwing all kinds of errors. In particular the dreaded "Event ID: 51", combinded with errors and warnings about failures "during a paging operation". HOGWASH!!!!! I finally got fed up with it and dug in for the long haul. I took my drive to work and mirrored it onto a known good drive. Installed the alternate drive in my system, and all was well... for about a month, then right back to the same old crap. This time a purchased a new drive and mirrored again, and did diagnostics on all the drive...

Clips & photos printing in upper lefthand corner of document
I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the upper lefthand corner of my document. Can anyone help me with this problem, please? It's driving me nuts! Thanks, debbio Might update your printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "debbio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:171d01c4ad4c$a5cc83...

loaded nero7.now if open photo in email nero takes over no photo
have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help ken wrote: > have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a > photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken > over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop > it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help Right click on a photo and select "open with" then select the...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Having problems receiving large email files, such as 2 MB photo attachments. File downloads into Windows Live Mail, and I can view it, but server Fuse.net doesn't recognize task as complete. Therefore, Fuse.net resends the message to me every time my computer checks for new messages. This causes a bottleneck and I receive many different messages many times. Can have 300 messages (really only 25) in a 12 hour span. Here is the message I receive: Unable to send or receive messages for the spier@fuse.net account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Pos...

Powerpoint photo album template for engaged couple's kid pix?
I'm looking for a template that I can use to create a slide show of my daughter and her fiance's pix growing up. I'd like to be able to add music in the background also. I've seen various photo album templates but none that seemed appropriate. I need some creative ideas for putting this together to be shown at a wedding rehearsal dinner. Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

Photo form on tab control
Hello, I still try to work on developping my church membership database. I have created the photo form on which I have a field of Record number, Imagapath and full name ( this is based on a grid query and I created a callculated field to have a full name). I joined membership table with this photo table with one to one as the linking filed is Record no. of (primary key) with Rec. NO of photo table (primary key) I already have the membership form and on the detail I put a tab control on page 1 I put the general information, and on 2nd tab I put the subform using the photoform My ques...

In Publisher: Why are my embedded photos suddenly invisible?
Photos are invisible. I can click on the space and their "box" is still there. View, pictures, detailed display. If this isn't the answer, slide the acceleration down on your adapter. Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves your issue update your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Disque" <Disque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

Event-ID 9152 after installation of SP2 Two-node Exchange 2003-Clu
Hi, after applying SP2 on our Exchange Clusternodes we get 6 errors 9152 every day stating "Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc1034a70' in its DS Monitoring thread". The behaviour is as explained in KB287610. But these errors did not show up all the time we ran our clusternodes with E2K3 SP1. Is there a way to correct this behaviour? Regards Andi per Microsoft: "This error can be safely ignored." I wouldn't worry about it. "AndiK" <AndiK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E870326-CBFE-4D4F-82E6-D...

Photo removal
I receive e-mail with a photo in the e-mail exposed, not attached. When I try to save the picture it is always in .bmp and very large. I asked this before several years ago and a lady sent me to her web site where she had a little program that exposed these picture files so they may be downloaded. A crash ruined that program and can not remember her web site. Any suggestions. Sorry - Crystal Ball is on a well-deserved vacation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent...

Embedded photos
Is it possible to copy photos embedded in Emails. I have tried going through the source code but can find a picture file -- David G Jones ------------------------------------------------------------------------ David G Jones's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/182294.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-vista-mail/1302567.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

DCOM error Event ID 10016
On my Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2 I get a lot of Dcom error 10016 at startup. They eventually stop and the server seems to work fine afterwards. However, i would like to get this resolved. Here is the event id: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {9DA0E103-86CE-11D1-8699-00C04FB98036} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. While looking in the registry the clsid is related to MSEX...

Resizing photos to fit new space
I want to resize a photo to fit in a new space and it doesn’t fit with the photos’ original dimensions. I then go and check with Publisher’s “design checker” and it indicates it doesn’t fit the desired space. I’ve tried, but failed to resize the photo multiple times only to have the same message appear. What can I do to correct the photo’s size problem? Web page? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jim Asbury" <JimAsbury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ADBABD7-E116-426A-BBCA-248253...

upsidedown photo
I am printing an invitation - and one picture looks right in print preview - but prints upsidedown. I have deleted and re-entered it, rotated it so it looks upside down, changed it's size - and it still prints upsidedown. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is this a folded publication, like a tent card? If so, it will appear as upside down until it is folded. Mike Sheldivo wrote: > I am printing an invitation - and one picture looks right in print preview - > but prints upsidedown. I have deleted and re-entered it, rotated it so it > looks upside down, changed it's size - ...