performed illegal operation & will shut down

I have performed an illegal operation and will be shut
down. Caused by my last returned email. Now what???? I
can't even open Outlook to delete this

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Deborah
0
anonymous (74717)

vba macro to perform custom reporting -transpose from rows to columns
I have one workbook and two sheets 1 sheet has data for automated test scenarios that may be run up to 3 time if they don't pass on the first or second try Sheet1: TestSet Test Result reason if failed 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail x 4 fail y 4 fail z I want to create a summary report that looks like Sheet2 for the Sheet1 logs above test run1 result test run2 result test run 3result Sheet2 Testset result1 result2 result3 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail fail fail So if a testset is executed more ...

Publisher 2003 locks up and will not insert a picture.
When I try to insert a picture into publisher 2003 the program locks up and will not respond. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. The program has always worked in the past on the same computer. This just starting happening? The recent updates have had some issues. Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165 Easy Fix: Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to Item No. 383 "Hewlett-Packard's Share-to-Web software - Fix (MS06-015)" to download a regist...

performances
performances Hi, I am writing c++ application in vc++ 6 the application use a lot of cpu processing (math calculations), I am running the application on Win-XP, p-4 2.8 HT! What is the best way to compile my application so it will run faster? What are the best ways to write or build my application for faster running? What i the different betwine processor type Blend* inn the C/C++ tab of the project setting and the other option??? Thanks! "Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message news:eY8jUE38EHA.3756@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > performances > > Hi, > I am wr...

What is the best way to insert a time and date that will update ..
What is the best way to insert a time and date that will update in Excel? Hi, See: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html "dmw01va" wrote: > What is the best way to insert a time and date that will update in Excel? In article <AE5236AA-988F-4613-9961-64C2AA6BEF02@microsoft.com>, "dmw01va" <dmw01va@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is the best way to insert a time and date that will update in Excel? =NOW() Hope this helps! Hi =NOW() will display the time & date (depending on formatting - format / cells) and this will be updated...

KB for Performance Optimizer trouble
In the process of moving EDB files from a crashed server to a new server built with same name, etc, but different platform (from NT to W2K Sp4) I found the Performance Optimizer would not allow me to move files to different volumes. A quick google search showed because of SP4 I needed to contact Microsoft for the patch but when I called they said I needed the KB article and I searched and searched and even none of the 'MVP' replies saying 'contact microsoft' had the KB number. After having the MS rep hold the line while I was scouring google and retrying the process to get the ...

Business Contact Manager, performance sacrifices?
I'm hoping we can all learn a little about Business Contact Manager... After some initial difficulties that were resolved by 1.5 hours with Microsoft and some great ideas from Patricia Cardoza's new book, I've got Business Contact Manager running smoothly. That's a good thing because I provide support and training in Outlook to clients and want to be able to recommend this new add-on. But is it ready to recommend? Here are two things that seriously bother me: my contacts take so much longer to load and sort. Searching from the "Find a Contact" box formerly t...

Macros -- Why not implement them in Store Operations Manager?
Macros are apparently only intended to work in Store Operations POS. It would make initial data loading and setup much better is they worked in Store Operations Manager. Thanks Kent Smith ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busines...

Perform function...if?
Hi I have a workbook that I'm continually adding data to daily. and I also have another workbook that I want to perform calculations, but I only want the calculations performed IF there is data in the first workbook... Here are the two formulas the way they are now... ='Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25 ='Stock Return Data'!J24-'Tax Data'!A14 How can I tell both these functions, to only perform if there is data on the original worksheet? Thanks, Confused Man Hi try =IF('Stock Return Data'!J24<>"",'Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25,"&...

E2K3 Performance
My E2K3 server is having an occasional lag time in processing and would like some ideas on where to look at improving performance. 2.4 Xeon processor 1.3 Gb RAM Lot's of disk space Page Files are c: 1920 - 4096 and d: the same (seems incorrect, maybe should be static value?) When checking the running system, CPU is at 4% and pagefile is at 1.64 Gb. It's a low use server, less than 100 mailboxes and a backend to OWA out front. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks. ...

iesample performance in CEPC is slow
I have created a CEPC by using Wince 6 and when i browse INTERNET the speed is very slow with compare to standard Windows 7 running X86 machine. (The test carried out in the same machine) . For both case i use the Internet Explorer to browse the net. Is there any method to improve the performance of IE sample browser. Huh? What hardware are you comparing to what hardware? You don't seriously expect a Windows 7 dual-core 3.3GHz processor running 4GB of RAM with a high-performance display chip/driver to be comparable to a 900MHz ATOM processor with 256MB of RAM and a VGA F...

1.3R
I've seen a few messages about 1.3R coming out 'any day now', but some of those messages were written in April. Any news? Some people should start receiving it this month. Rob "timgale" <timgale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F013830-CBE3-4AC7-864D-3014999D6814@microsoft.com... > I've seen a few messages about 1.3R coming out 'any day now', but some of > those messages were written in April. Any news? What is 1.3R - I know it is a new release, but do you know what will be in it or anything else? "Rob" wrote: ...

Money 2006 will not open
I've been running Money 2006 on Windows 2000 for about a month or two. I have had zero problems with this until earlier this week when I came home and started to perform my evening routine. I guess it started when I tried to sync with my hand held... I also opened up Money to get ready to pay for some bills, and Money locked up on me. Then my hand held told me it could not synchronize the money data. I found out that my data drive was not being read. I removed the drive and am working on getting that fixed, but in the meantime I decided to recover my money file so I could con...

Excel performance slowly
Dear All, We have a license for MS office XP professional but anybody have a problem like us. It's very slow in network when we use a icon tools bar or pooldown menu function. We upgrade our Office XP version to service pack 3 ready. Some computers in our factory have a problem like slowly but some have not. We does not know how to solve this problem. Best Regards, Songphan C. IT Manager MPO ASIA Co.,LTD. songphan@mpoasia.com Hi only some general ideas: - clear the temp directory, reboot and try again - virus scanner could cause this behaviour -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, ...

Perform
Hi; I want to implement a Special Upgrade against one of my company database (I have 16 company database) but I received the error while doing upgrade. I need to run Perform Special Upgrade because I found that one of the stored procedure is not there "glpCreatePostingActivity" on a new created company. I found a red "X" on the company selection in Great Plains Utility. How to fix? ...

Save operation on table MOP_Order_MSTR failed accesing SQL Data
I am getting the above message, when entering the MO entry window in V10, SP4 Any idea why? -- Doug Doug, that is a very generic error and won't tell anyone anything other than something didn't work when trying to read a MFG table (the MOP_Order_MSTR) table. If you press the "More Info" button your client will give you the SQL error that was returned. Review or post that error message and someone should be able to help you. patrick developer support PS v10.0 is only up to SP1 so far, not SP4. I doubt the version matters in this case but you never know. -- Thi...

questionable operation
I have a user with an installation of Windows 2000, Office 2000 with all the latest service packs. Opening Excel first and then opening a .XLS file works as designed. Opening anything else, either from a shortcut or the actual file ends up with not only that file open but a 'Book1' file open as well. Also being opened this way if any change is made to the original file and an attempt to Exit (not just close the file) is made...it asks the usual "Do you want to save changes" message...but then it does not close the file. Both 'Book1' and the original file remain open. ...

query performance inconsistence
I put a query on two seperate query windows and both connect to the same SQL server. I ran it individually. One is running less than 3 secs and the other one is taking > 20 secs. The execution plan is a bit different. The obvious different one in the execution plan is that the one that is running faster is using parallism. The confusion part for me is that it is the same query running on the same server but on two different connections. Can this be possible? I am very puzzled. The server is running SQL 2005 sp3 std. od -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://...

Server keeps shutting down.
Hi, We have a SBS 2003 Server and it has suddenly started coming up with two errors in the EV: 1. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. To prevent this computer from shutting down in the future, you must remove all but one of these from the domain 2. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. This computer will shut down in 60 minutes unless you remove all but one of these from the domain I dont understand why it has st...

Performance down
In Microsoft Outlook 2002, I tried the journalling and the performance went down drastically. Just to open or preview a single mail message of hardly 1 KB it consumes 4 to 5 seconds. The same situation continues even after removing the auto-journalling. I am totally frustrated as it takes 15 to 30 mins just to browse through 20 mails every morning. Can someone help me out to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance. ...

Re: Invalid Operation 437
We are using Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System version 2.0, Point of Sale. In attempting to convert a quote to a sales order, we are getting the following error message: Invalid Operation 437: Invalid transaction type was detected Has anyone else come across this error? Suggestions or help are very appreciated. We're pretty much getting our feet wet with this and are very eager to use this. Thanks. ...

You dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation.
In Outlook 2003 when I click on send and recieve it gaves me following error message: "You dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation." Please help Try checking the properties of the following files: outlook.srs, outlook.dat and views.dat. These files are located in: c:\document & settings\<Username>\application data\microsoft\outlook see if those files are set to read-only and, if they are, remove the read-only attribute. Post back on the outcome. "Khalid" <Khalid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53719C3A-BBDC-47EE-...

Serialization performance
We're seeing long load (and save) times when serializing MFC object collections. As an example, a 6MB file is taking 30secs to load on a fast machine and we're wondering what sort of tricks were available to optimize this. Details are below. We're using an MFC typed ptr array, declared inside our collection class as shown below. >>> template<class T> class CMyCollection { public: CTypedPtrArray <CObArray, T*> array; }; <<< To load the collection, we're calling the Serialize method of the typed ptr array as shown below....

Outlook 2003 Shut Down Problem
When I exit Outlook 2003, it does not totally shut down. The active window goes away, and you "think" it shut down, but the icon is still in the taskbar, and if I use the Task Manager, it shows Outlook and Word are still running. I can launch a new instance of Outlook, but the application window does not appear. In fact, the only way of knowing anything happened at all is to look in the Task Manager, which will show another instance of Outlook running. I found a utility on the 'net that was designed to force Outlook to close, but it didn't work. (I wonder why s...

creating a macro that will paste a value and then move
Please, help! I am trying to recreate a macro that opens a workbook, goes to Sheet 1, pastes clipboard info into A1, then moves to B1, then saves and closes the file. I know how to make the file automatic and how to get it to open and close (Auto_Open), but I cannot remember how to get the macro to move from cell to cell (left-to right). What happens is that when I do a recorded macro and then try to rerun it; it will paste into A1 and then will tab over to B1. Then upon the next time that I call up the spreadsheet, it will even paste to B1, but will not move further from that spot. I then...