Parameter values not valid #2

Hello All,

After a recent disaster involving a failed Profile (now all fixed) I am
trying to restore my old emails from my backup. Most of them go into the new
identical folders OK but some don't and I get a message saying 'Can't move
the item. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values is
not valid.'

What is happening here? Anyone any clues...

Outlook 2002/XPPro

Thanks,

Martin

Macro to find value in worksheet
I've been asked if I could come up with a macro or vba that I could enter a list of names in the code and run the macro to find any matches of the names in the open worksheet. I'm a newbie at this and I'm lost. Is there anyone who could help me with this code? It seems like such a simple task but I know better. I'd have to enter about 100 names individually and do a find every day to see if certain names were in this sheet. The sheet changes every day, the names don't. I'd rather have the names hard coded in the macro and just run it and have it pop up a message say...

delete 0 values
Hi I am trying to delete cells with 0 values, even though i type in $0.00 in find, it finds nothing. i get the message find under values not formulas, but there is no option for this in the find options. thanks tim If you ask find to look for $0.00, then it will search for the text string "$0.00". If you want to find numeric zeros (regardless of format), then just type 0 in find. If that fails to find any, then I suspect that the values you see as zero are not exactly zero (try formatting in scientific notation). You can use the ROUND() function to force the results of ...

Data Validation - Drop-down list
I have added a Data Validation List to my excel worksheet. The arrow icon indicating that the cell contains a drop-down list is only visible when a user selects the cell. I would like the arrow to be visible at all times. Is this possible? Thanks. You can't AFAIK. I colour those cells to highlight them. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "supergoat" <supergoat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4263D6F-ED3B-4D59-9314-9CDF03C46706@microsoft.com... > I have added a Data Validation List to my excel worksheet. > T...

Dlookup minimum value
Hello. I'm trying to use Dlookup to get the minimum date from a table. I was trying to do the following command: mDate=Dlookup(min("dateField"),"tblName") Somehow the code points an error on"Min", saying that "Sub or Function not defined". Is it possible what i'm doing? Is there any other way instead of looping through all the records? Thanks. Luis Try DMin() instead of DLookup() -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rat...

Crm 4 event log warnings. CRM Parameter Filter
Hi all, I am looking for a solution on the following issue. Any suggestions will be very welcomed! Thank you in advance. Background: We just upgraded MS Crm 3 to Crm 4 Question: Every time when a user tries to save an update of a record. A warning will be logged into Event Viewer --> Application. It happens to all entities. For example: 1. I am doing some updates on the contact form http://localhost:5555/CAMELOT-DEV/sfa/conts/edit.aspx?id={488FF696-4F8C-DE11-AC94-00505698306E}# 2. Click save 3. I will find a warning message in Event Viewer --> Application Exception information: ...

Sending a link #2
When I try to send a link, I get a message "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request.Set outlook as default mail client." This is my default. It all started when I upgraded to I.E. 6.0 . My mailing works fine. What version of Outloo are you using? Note - this group provides support for Outlook from Microsoft Office, not Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Sam <anonymous@discussions...

Outlook Express
Using Outlook Express and I want to save my address book and mail folders to CD. Does anyone know the name and extension of these two files. Thanks Michael ...

Need to split XLS file based on value of field
I have an XLS file with several thousand records. Several of the fields use a restricted drop-down list for entering dat - the choices on the drop-down list being pulled from "hidden worksheets. I say this because I think this means that the file has t remain XLS and not CSV or that restricted trop-down won't work. I now need to split this file into about a 100 files, based on th value in one of the columns. Is there a simple way to do this? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Try this set of macros. First, create a folder and put only your main data file in ...

Excel to Access #2
I have created a macro in an Excel workbook to do various things with a web query, then export one sheet of the workbook as a txt file. I then get the macro to open Access. What I am wanting to do is:- I want my macro to, not only open Access, but to open a specific Access Database and if possible, run a macro within that database to import the data that I have exported from Excel. Any ideas? Thanks Keith wrote: > I have created a macro in an Excel workbook to do various things with a web > query, then export one sheet of the workbook as a txt file. I then get the > macr...

How 2 defrag the *.PST file ?
Hi, how can I defrag the *.PST file ? The normal XP defrag doesn't even look it up. The O&O defrag tool doesn't defrag it too. if you have more than one drive, move it to another drive, defrag the first drive and move it back... the windows defragger will defrag it provided outlook is closed, unless it's really large. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Out...

Mortgage Question #2
I can be a dummy sometimes..... Money 2004. Noticed I had 2 entries for my mortgage in Bills & Deposits. Only needed 1 right?, so I deleted 1 and both of them vanished!! What do I do? DO I have to recreate my mortgage loan account from scratch? How do I handle the payments I already made? Can anyone walk me through this? TIA Randy In microsoft.public.money, Randy wrote: >I can be a dummy sometimes..... > >Money 2004. Noticed I had 2 entries for my mortgage in Bills & Deposits. >Only needed 1 right?, so I deleted 1 and both of them vanished!! What do I >do?...

Count if between date parameters
I need create a formula that show how many patients were available to be seen on each day of the month. I would like to make the cut-off for changes of dates as 3pm, meaning that one day is from 3pm - 3pm the next day. e.g. - 12/30/09 available patients would be all those there from 3:01pm on 12/29/09 to 3:00pm on 12/30/09. If they're available for the full day count them only. Using this logic with the data below on 12/30/09 only 2 patients were available to be seen. Name Request DT Res DT P1 12/27/2009 1:26 12/31/2009 16:28 P2 12/27/2009 12:00 12/30/2009 7:20 P3 ...

Crosstab Query
I have some data that I need to flatten by a particular field, but it is duping up to 7 times due to one field. Unfortunately, the value of these fields is different for each unique record, so a simple crosstab will not work. Here's an example Field to Flatten Duping Field XXX ABC XXX BCA XXX CAB YYY JDK YYY KJD If there were only two dupes per "field to flatten" i could use "FIRST" and "LAST" or "MI...

Comparing input to numerous values
Howdy, Is there a simple way in VBA to compare input from the user to a set amount of constants? Example: Input box asks for a value, then I need to compare that value to A,B,C,D. If the input does not equal one of the four then an error msg pops up. Would rather not write four if then statements. Thanks in advance, Mjack -- mjack003 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mjack003's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5141 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494017 Maybe like...

Unlock cells without values
Hi I do many files where I have to lock the cells for users, Is there any way to make excell unlock every cell that is empty and lock every cell which contains data or formulas in ? regards Piotr Press F5 (Edit ->Go to) -> Special -> Blanks Now, without changing the selection, unlock cells. Note: This will select only those empty cells in the "used range". If you want to unlock ALL the blank cells in the sheet, then, first select all, unlock then using the go to special, select formulae & constants and lock them Hope this helps ~Yogendra ...

Get row values into column
I have a row (A:BI) with text or numbers in each cell. However, there are some cells that are blank. B,D,F,H,J,... are the number cells (unless they are blank) and A,C,E,G,I,K,... are the text cells (unless they are blank). I would like to have all the cells that have text in them to be entered into cell A5 and down. Same thing with the number cells except in cell B5 down. Example: A B C D E F 1 PHI 2.3 OTT 3.6 I would like the following: A5 = PHI B5 = 2.3 A6= OTT B6 = 3.6 Anyone know how ...

CStatic #2
How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? Assign an ID to your static control, other than the default IDC_STATIC id. Say IDC_MYPICTURE. Now associated a member variable of type CStatic control, to this ID using the class wizard. Say m_MyPicture. Finally call m_MyPicture.MoveWindow(..) in order to resize the control. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message news:%23OX6eDDtDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? > ...

Query Parameter
I want to supply a parameter to a query to define the from date and to date and retrieve data falling under this from and to date. but, i do not want it to be prompted, as the same criteria is to be used in more than one table. so, i want to store the from date and o date in a temp table and related this to the date field in different tables. thanks You could create a table (tblDateRange) with 2 date fields (datStart and datEnd) and only one record. Then add tblDateRange to your query and don't join it. Set the criteria under your date field to: Between [datStart] and [datEnd] ...

copying values/text, not formulas
Heya ... I've got a workbook that consists of a "main page" with several columns of formatted text, and several columns of VLOOKUP'ed text drawn from several other worksheets in the workbook. My boss wants only the main page and not the others (too much space on his HD) ... I've been trying to use "Paste Special" to do this, first copying the formats over to a new page (looks exactly like what I have on the main page) and then copying the values. It works fine as long as I have only single cells selected. What goes wrong is when I have merged cells selected...

Email merge #2
I am running an email merge from Access into Word into Outlook (I am using a form letter with the fields being updated from an Access table). All of the emails I have tested are being received by people in my office, however, I am not getting a read receipt notification even though I have my default options set to receive one. This is a problem because I need to know that the email has been read. Any ideas? ...

merging the values of a field in a subreport
helloi am trying to prepare route cards for travels. I am preparing theseroute cards in an access reports. the route points, the stops oftravel, has been provided in a routeno-stop table. I am trying tomerge the values for a particular travel. for example, the table is asfollowsroute no: stops1 museum1 sports centre1 tennis court2 zoo2 city hallwhat i want is merging these values asfor 1: museum-sports centre-tennis courtfor2 : zoo-city hallis it possible and how?...

How do I set up Outlook for another email address? #2
I have tried to set it up for my bellsouth e-mail to go to Outlook and need help to figure it out. How can I access the wizard to walk me through this. It should have come up when I tried to set everything up. Control Panel->Mail Icon->Accounts->Add. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Travis White asked: | I have tried to set it up for my bellsouth e-mail to go to Outlook | and need help to figure it...

Transparent background #2
I am using a .jpg of newsprint that I would like to create as a transparent background. How do I do that? On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:37:01 +0000, b.guill@newtechsystems.com wrote (in article <C7FEB718-74C3-4E46-A3A2-D793040009D8@microsoft.com>): > I am using a .jpg of newsprint that I would like to create as a transparent > background. How do I do that? You don't. You appear to be confusing a desktop publishing application with a graphics application. How about pointing the OP in the right direction, or would that be helping too much or "wiping their arse for them&...

User Defined Function returning #Value!
I have a function that I created. When I test it in the Intermediate Window, ? Kountifs("Registered Nurse"), it returns a 12 which is correct. I want to be able to use this function a my datasheet. I have included basically the same function =Kountifs("Registered Nurse"). But, ont the datasheet I receive a #Value! rather than the 12. Does anyone have ideas why? Why dont you post the UDF.. If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "DogLover" wrote: > I have a function that I created. When I test it in the Intermed...

Values from PickLists on Reports
I have a picklist for my accounts screen. I want to create a custom report, and have it be sortable by the picklist "name". However, when I look in the AccountBase table, only the value is stored in the table (which, of course, makes perfect sense.). How do I access the descriptive value, and not the numeric one, for my report? Picklist values are stored in the stringmap table. >-----Original Message----- >I have a picklist for my accounts screen. I want to create a custom report, >and have it be sortable by the picklist "name". However, when I look in the >...