OWA connection problem #2

I have a SBS2k3 R2 server with one nic behind a hardware firewall. Can
anyone tell me which ports to open/forward on the firewall to allow Outlook
Web Access?

Any and all help appreciated.

This message has been checked for all known viruses.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege.  It is
intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other
parties without the prior permission of the originator.

0
nospam4062 (39)

"Alan C" <nospam@noisp.com> wrote in message
>I have a SBS2k3 R2 server with one nic behind a hardware firewall. Can
>anyone tell me which ports to open/forward on the firewall to allow Outlook
>Web Access?
>
> Any and all help appreciated.

https or in other words port 443

0
err1 (1)
4/27/2007 11:50:48 AM
Many thanks, thought it was more complex!

"ZFORCE" <err@no.ok> wrote in message

> "Alan C" <nospam@noisp.com> wrote in message
>>I have a SBS2k3 R2 server with one nic behind a hardware firewall. Can
>>anyone tell me which ports to open/forward on the firewall to allow
>>Outlook Web Access?
>>
>> Any and all help appreciated.
>>

> https or in other words port 443

0
nospam4062 (39)

Initial login problems via RPC over HTTP...
I have a problem that has been plaguing me since Microsoft implemented RPC over HTTP. It seems if I'm on the internal network, I can configure RPC over HTTP, logon and never have a problem. But if I'm out of the office and configure RPC over HTTP, my initial logon always fails. My domain, ID and password are never accepted and I cannot log into Outlook. Once I go into the office it works just fine and I never have logon problems again. Has anyone seen this issue and know why it happens? I've been looking for an answer for this for 3 years. Thanks in advance. When you first confi...

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

Quick Print Problem
On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running GP10 SP4 ------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It works for me. Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-) Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Micro...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

CListView Problem
Hello Friends, I am having problem in displaying different sizes of images and underneath them I having some text to display. My Main issue is that whenever the row is not having sufficient height then the text is being displayed as three dots (...) and whenever I select the image then It is displaying me the full text and when deselected then again three dots. I want to remove these three dots at the run time depending upon the height required by the text to be displayed. Please help. Thanks in advance. Look into owner drawn flag. That will let you override the default drawing, ...

Problem With Comments
I am creating a large spreadsheet by hand with about 1000 rows by 30 columns. About half of the cells need comments, but after I use a few hundred comments they start to reassign to different cells. Example, I make a comment on cell A1, and then create a comment much later on cell C453, cell A1's comment box moves from being adjacent to cell A1 to being adjacent to cell C453 and has the comment I want for cell C453, but the comment points to cell A1! It appears that Excel X has some kind of limit on the number of comments on a spreadsheet. Is there any way to get around this? ...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Uninstall #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi - My understanding is that you can the mid level Office installed on only one machine at a time. So, excuse me for being stupid, but how does the disk know? When I uninstalled by dragging the app folders to the trash and emptying securely, the disk was not in the machine. What am I missing and if I uninstall and give the disk to my daughter for her machine, who knows where ithas beeninstalled and how many times. Thanks - Neil On 4/15/08 2:01 PM, in article ee988f4.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "neiljsalkind@office...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

re: slow OWA

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000. Failed
Dear all I have a computer on the network that will not install windows update. Computer in three weeks that won't install this update on the following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Pentium 4 Microsoft Office 2003 I have tried the following below: Uninstall the .NET 2.0 Update KB976569. Reboot. Apply KB974417 successfully, Reboot. The KB975569 update and failed again. Please can you assist or advise? P...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 library to Outlook 2003?
How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 shared documents library to Outlook 2003? ...

Excel 2003 #2
Does the new version of excel contain more than 65,536 lines withing a workbook? If not, is there a way to create additional lines, over and above the 65,536? Excel is used in a very specific program that we have, and adding workbooks is NOT an option. We do multiple searches (of columns) and need text in one workbook. If you have an answer, please e-mail me directly at the above address. Thanks for your assistance. Also 65,536 Leigh in 2003 But you can search in more sheets also Is this not a option? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl &...

Connecting Exchange Server to a POP3 Server
I need to download email from our company's ISP that runs a POP3 server. We have an Exchange Server running that we're trying to download the email to. We're currently running PopCon but I was wondering if microsoft has a support for this. There is a free program supplied by microsoft but it only works on Small Business Server. Any help would be appreciated. As you stated, SBS Product is the only product with Exchange that includes a POP Downloader. You will have to purchase third party Pop Downloader for any other versions of Exchange. I would strongly suggest hosting you...

Category Problems....HELP!
I currently have Money 2006 Small Business. I started using Money years ago with earlier versions. The category list I use has evolved from the previous versions, and there appear to be many of the "standard" categories I don't use, and want to delete them (There are no transactions tied to them.) I've tried deleting these many, many times, but they reappear within a few minutes. I tried the "move" function, moving to a similar category that is being used (e.g moved "Medical-Dental" to "Medical/Dental") but the category reappears after a few ...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

Why does OWA...

Problem in user created edit box...
Hai all, I created a user defined edit box(MyEdit).. I have some problems in it... as follows 1. When i click the edit box,the cursor is not visible 2. Initially I set the color for border of edit box, but when I enter the text in it,the topmost border is disappearing.. 3. How to clear the buffer in edit box Can anyone provide me the solution... Thanx in advance... Looking forward for the reply... Regards, Rajkumar I don't know if these are the only solutions, but what I would do ... "sridev" <rajkumar.mopati@gmail.com> wrote ...