OWA #3

Hi  ,
    we have the following setup and would like advice as to what others are
doing.

Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix-->(Internal Network->Exchange Srv)

We would like to publish our Outlook Web Access the most secure way
possible.

We do not want to put a Windows 2k box in the DMZ or outside or Network to
use as a front end server.

Could we do the following:

Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix with port 443 mapped to FrontEndSrv->(Internal
Network->FrontEndSrv Exchange with tight security providing OWA for Internal
Exchange server)...and of course ssl cert on the Exch box.

Dont want to use VPN ...

Any ideas?

thanks!

Steve

0
no3012 (142)

Excel Not Opening using OWA

CRM 3.0 doesn't send mail to customers
Hi All I've Installed CRM 3.0 on a domain, and a second Exchange Server 2003 to handle the users' mailboxes. The Exchange Router was installed, and the rules were deployed. I use the Web Client, and created a new customer (the DB is empty), and assigned an email address. But when I send a mail to that customer, the customer doesn't receipt the mail, but the customer's history shows as completed those mails. The second Exchange Server relays all mails to the first Exchange on the organisation. Any idea to put to work the mail? Thanks -- Luis Quiroz On Apr 16, 5...

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Multiple Domains #3
Just a question to all out there. I have a client that has multiple domains on their Exchange 2003 SP1 server. They want to be able to choose which domain the mail is going out from. I can set their default as one and it will go out as that but I cannot see another solution other than third party software or multiple Outlook profiles. Did anyone out there ever run into this and if so how did you handle it? Thanks Curt On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 06:29:01 -0400, "Curt Shaffer" <curt@chilitech.net> wrote: >Just a question to all out there. I have a client that has multiple ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Startup #3
I installed Outlook. I do not have a shortcut to the startup folder yet it still starts up upon bootup. How Can I stop it? THANKS Rhonda Have you checked the registry to see if it's in one of the Run keys? "RC Crabbe" <audit2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4ef0ca8e-f290-453b-9e4b-d82f7844ff17@u36g2000prn.googlegroups.com... > I installed Outlook. I do not have a shortcut to the startup folder > yet it still starts up upon bootup. How Can I stop it? > THANKS > Rhonda I apologize for the lack of detail in my previous response, there's a...

re: slow OWA

Default Email #3
In Internet options I have chosen Outlook as my default email. When I go to respond instead of the system choosing Outlook as my email default it seems to freeze and then 63 windows show up with an error message that the default email was incorrectly installed. I have done all of the steps required and can't get this to work. Any suggestions ...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Brochures: How Do I Print Out the Blue Borders of 3-Sided Brochure?
Hello. I'm using Publisher 2003. I'm designing a simple brochure, using a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, that's divided into thirds. The template I'm using is the Accent Box Informational brochure. Each third of the brochure has a light blue border. I'd like those blue borders printed out as part of the brochure, but they aren't being printed. After checking the help documentation, I still couldn't figure out how to do this. It doesn't matter to me if these borders print out as blue or black, just as long as they are printed out. Is there a way to ...

Template #3
I am trying to set up a template on a server which will carry all formulas necessary to the business. The staff will have a copy on Pocket PC to go off site and will plug-in file on completion. How do I set this up so that the template stays as a template and formulas link to worksheets that are loaded onto a workstation. A simplistic description of a template, is a form created for future use (input) by users, where the *original* form is *protected* from being changed by this user input, by allowing *only copies* to be opened and worked upon. Could you elaborate on your descript...

News Reader #3
I am trying to add Go to News to the Go menu in Outlook 2003. I have read the directions and have even done it before but....When I try and look at commands availabe under Go after right clicking the tool bar and choosing customize News is not one of them. TIA Steve To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. You may ne...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

Why does OWA...

Updating MSCRM 1.2 to 3.0 Beta and then to 3.0
Hi there. We like to upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 beta and work with the beta. Is it possible to update from the 3.0 beta to the 3.0 final release. Or have we to downgrade to version 1.2 again and then upgrade to the 3.0 final release? Regards ...

OWA setup #4
I have a front end server on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server. Do I need to do anything special to have the front communicate with the backend server..other then check the front end server box. I did all of the basics already. I am going to deploy an isa server in our dmz but for now I need to make this work. I can get the front ot work but it won;t work using premium mode on the logon screen but it will work using the backend server as the owa server even though I am attemping to login to it from the same server(front end) There shouldn't be anything spec...

can't send/receive #3
Outlook 2003 I keep getting an error Operation Failed. An object couldn't be found (0x8004010F) How do I fix it? ...

OWA down again
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? ...

Problem with OWA
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied". But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied. Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem? Thanks in advance! Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

OWA not displaying mailboxes
Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on it and install exchange 2003 with SP2, test it and seems to me that everything was working. Then delete exchange from the old domain controller and removed AD but now when I run OWA no mailboxes appear. I just have some little boxes for the pictures and Loading... on the second frame. Any help is welcome. I already tried to reinstall exchange and reapply SP2 but that didn't help. Thanks Olivier On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:47:02 -0800, O Rako <O Rako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi .I setup a new windows 3K server, move AD on...

CRM 3.0 Setup err databases already exist on the specified SQL Ser
ReportServer ReportServerTempDB Question : How to clear this problem? The On-Line Help did not applied as SQL 2005 has been installed on SBS2003 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Cause There are two causes for this error: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is already installed on the specified server. Setup has found a version of Microsoft SQL Server that is not supported by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Solution One of the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server are required for Microsoft SQL Server Repor...

cant log in to OWA at night
I am getting the "440 login timeout" error when my user login overnight. I cannot find where there might be something limiting time to login. Is it in IIS 6 I am running Win2003 server, EXch 2003 I have only one exchange server that also runs OWA. During the daytime hours no one has any problems logging in to OWA. I have recently moved all mailboxs to the Ex2003 server from a Exch5.5 server. Currently the Exch5.5 server receives all the mail and forwards it to the Exch. 2003 server. not sure if this could be the problem. getting ready to bring down the 5.5 server and change the MX ...