outlook97 #2

I have installed outlook 97 on an XP pro machine on a lan.
Outlook takes a long time in opening, and when i open a
message sometimes it gives me a run time error.

Is outlook 97 compatible with XP ? and if it is are there
some installation tips.

thanks

mauro.marchionni@enerpac.it <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is outlook 97 compatible with XP ?

It works fine on my XP computer.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

invoices #2
Dear sir,with my regards,want to ask : i have a workbook with some sheets,one of them contains( date,no.of invoice,amount) ,the invoices begin with( 101- 200 for A agent,201-300 for B agent, and so on for about 15 agents) ,is it possible in excel 2003 to have a (warning) if i register no. 115 before 114 for agent A for example because i want to register the invoices nos.for each agent sequensly. Thanks in advance. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200903/1 Are you assigning the invoice numbers offline or when you are registering them in E...

control charts #2
Might some direct me to some good examples of control charts and or directions for creating. I have been asked to get up to speed on them and this is somehting new for me. Thanks Jon Peltier has information on creating them in EXCEL, http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html I'd suggest you do some reading on control charts from other sites. There should be something here that could help you. http://www.isixsigma.com/st/control_charts/ "Todd F." wrote: > Might some direct me to some good examples of control charts and or > directions for creatin...

Formula in Marksheet #2
Hi all... I need help on a 'formula' for my students' marksheet. For them to pass the whole exam, a student MUST PASS 7 SUBJECTS from 3 groups. The grouping is like these : A) Must pass ALL 4 subjects in Group A - marks are in cells D7, F7, H7, J7 B) Must pass AT LEAST 2 OUT OF 3 subjects in Group B - marks are in cells L7, N7, P7 C) Must pass AT LEAST 1 OUT OF 2 subjects in Group C - marks are in cells R7, T7 Thank you so much something like? if count(d7,f7,h7,j7)<4,"bad","good") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.co...

attachments in inbound messages do not decode #2
I have a problem with an exchange 5.5 server (on NT 4 box). All of a sudden message attachments from a specific outside domain do not decode. See below the attachment just shows up has junk. How do you fix this? Other interesting thing if I forward (either internal or external) the message to anyone the attachment works fine. I have searched but haven't found any pertinent ports. Paul ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > -----Original Message----- > From: Nolan, Pati > Sent: Friday, November 11...

Clip Art won't print #2
My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print. Actually, no clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the one that I was using when I discovered this. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks. Are you using updated drivers? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577191CD...

Excel Crashing #2
Hi All, Hoping someone can help me ... I am getting an Excel crash on numerous PCs - all Windows XP SP2 with Office 2003 SP3. All patches for Windows and Office are installed. each has exactly the same error "Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.8237.0, stamp 48eff43b, faulting module mso.dll, version 11.0.8221.0, stamp 483c699a, debug? 0, fault address 0x002d9798" although the fault address does change ( 0x000d8d11, 0x7470b439). I have seen several other posts around the web of this error, but no solution. Can anyone advise? or should I open a case with PSS? Than...

meeting requests #2
Have a system that was w2k os, and OL2002 and meeting requests were being delivered or moved right away to the deleted items folder. System was rebuilt to XP os and OL2002 and mailbox cleaned up significantly, still happening. I see a new mail notification, go to inbox, nothing, go to deleted and there a meeting request is. Happens from different senders. I do not have any rules setup currently. Any help would be appreciated. have you got 'automatically process meeting requests' turned on ? (in calendar options). that'll probably be it. N "sara" <anonymou...

Work expenses/reimbursement #2
Hi, I am new to money and I am using the 2005 trial version. I was wondering if there is a way to exclude company expenses from my expense reports and reimbursement from my income reports. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If they are tracked as particular categories, then the easiest way would be to customize those reports to exclude the categories you don't want to see. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, ...

STATEMENT DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS #2
Hi, I am trying to download statements and keep coming up with an error which says that "A communication error has occurred. Please try or call again." I have tried deleting and recreating the OFX file extension but this hasn't helped. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Caz In microsoft.public.money, Cazzy123 wrote: >I am trying to download statements and keep coming up with an error which >says that "A communication error has occurred. Please try or call again." I >have tried deleting and recreating the OFX file extension but this hasn't >he...

Attachment problems #2
When someone in our office sends an e-mail from their Mac with an attachment(e.g. a jpeg file) those of us with PC's can't open it. However, if one of us with a PC can access the file, we can attach the file and send to everyone (and they can open it). What's going on? ...

Sharing Outlook calendar #2
Hi, I'm still very confused on the most appropriate way to share my calendar. I use Outlook working off Exchange Server. I need clients (who either use Outlook or Lotus Notes) to be able to see when I am free so that they can schedule meetings with me. I don't want them to see what my meetings are, just when I am free and when I am busy. Can anybody help? Thanks, Saul Oh yes, I'm using Outlook 2003. Not sure which version of Outlook clients are using (if they aren't using Notes). saul_margolis@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm still very confused on the...

trouble Copying as a webpage #2
Any ideas -- daniels01 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- daniels012's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=868 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27161 ...

Calculating working hours #2
Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me with the following problem. I need to create a formula which calculates the different between two date/time values excluding out of business hours. Here's an example. A1: 21/06/2005 10:00:00 A2: 23/06/2005 14:30:00 When using "=(B1-A1)*24" I can the result 52.5 If the business hours are between 08:30 and 17:00 the actual result required is 21.5 I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance, Mo.. Try this =(INT(A2)-INT(A1))*8.5+(MOD(A2,1)-MOD(A1,1))*24 -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mohammed Zenuwah" <MohammedZenuwah@discu...

Strange Error (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos. I have one image that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server. It is all configured and setup and running fine. I have another image with Windows XP configured. The two images see each other and communicate. From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook Client. However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on it asking for a login and password. If I enter in "Administrator" for the login...

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

About license #2
Hello, I need an explanation about CRM 4.0 license : If I buy 20 CRM Client licenses , how many Windows CAL and SQL CAL do I have to buy ? Thanks -- Livia On Oct 29, 8:50=A0am, Livia <Li...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I need an explanation about CRM 4.0 license : > If I buy 20 CRM Client licenses , how many Windows CAL and SQL CAL do I h= ave > to buy ? > Thanks > -- > Livia Livia: Are you currently using MSSQL for any other applications in your business? If so, and the users cross over between the other app and CRM, and the databases will be on the ...

Technical Documentation #2
All, We're getting ready to install Great Plains and I will like to better understand the backend(database) processing of Great plains. I would like to know what each table is and when is it used in the process. Is there any technical documentation that describe the tables and the process. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Jamal Hello Jamal, you may want to refer to the Software Development Kit. If you have access to customersource, you can get it from there. i'll try to look up some more for you. /timber\ On Nov 1, 10:17 pm, "Jamal" <j...@newsgrou...

Outlook 2003 will not send #2
I have been using Outlook 2003 for about 2 weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Yesterday I sent some mail that should have received a reply...no reply, so I sent some mail to myself. It shows that it went out in the sent box but I never received it. Did this a number of times...no success. All the settings are the same as before. When I use the test settings, it sends and I receive it. I then set up Outlook Express and tried that ...it works fine. I also did the repair operation...no success. Please help! Thank you Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft....

Icons #2
I am trying to find something(anything) that douments and /or explains what the icons that appear in the Outlook XP Inbox folder view. You know the ones, the open envelope and closed envelope. Yeh, I know what those mean, but what about all the other ones. tia Richard ...

printing #2
i am trying to print a flyer that has a picture i created myself. what i did was make a square, put 4 separate lines on top of it, then put the same square (except made it somewhat transparent by way of the fill options) and put it on top of it to so it would be transparent enough to be able to see a hint of the lines underneath...however, when I print it, it does not print what i see...it prints a the full solid background as if it were not transparent. how can i print it with the transparent effect i want? >-----Original Message----- >Stephanie what version of Publisher are y...

mail delivery #2
an email is shown as delivered to local store (per tracking tool). But user claims that he never received it. Not in deleted items, not in recovery deleted items folder. Not in junk folder. No rules. Is there any tool out there, to check the logs on the mailbox? thnx Have you tried Journaling to tracj your messages? "Henry" <Henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96A87D1B-C870-401E-83D9-E60326181098@microsoft.com... > an email is shown as delivered to local store (per tracking tool). But > user > claims that he never received it. Not in delet...

OE removed access to unsafe attachments #2
How do I tell Outlook Express to consider some attachments safe and let me open them? Anyone know? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> uncheck Do not allow... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your o...

Automatic settling of EDC Batch #2
Is there a way to stelle an EDC batch automatically in RMS, or an add-on that accomplishes this? This would be very handy. Thank you in advance. ...

MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution
Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to set it up as a help desk solution. Thanks Todd Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be considered a s Ticket number. You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM Rgds SAM "Todd" wrote: > Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer > service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to > set it up as a help desk ...