outlook2003 send button does not work

send button does not work i have tryed a new email acc. and reinstalling with no luck. now i am useing express and then export to outlook

ol2007 on windows 7 send trouble
I double check the account settings for OL 2007 on W7 against the setup that works in OL2003 under xp. they are identical however I could not send anything as send email message: the connection to the server was interrupted, if this problem continues, contact your server administrator or internet service provider(ISP) the OL 2007 also seem to have trouble opening some emails - appcrash follows the exact msg I got for send failure was like Task 'Jon Smith - ABC - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this pro...

ADP in A2007 Runtime: Traditional binding of form to stored procedure taking no parameters no longer works
Forms in ADP can have a stored procedure as the RecordSource. Traditionally we could write: RecordSource="dbo.EmployeesList" (or use the RecordSourceQualifier to specify "dbo"). On A2007 runtime this no longer works: The record source 'EmployeeList' specified on this form or report does not exist. On A2007 (with or without the /runtime command line switch) it does work. The only workaround I have found so far is to put the entire expression in the RecordSource property like this: "exec dbo.EmployeesList". I don't think this is an intentional change b...

How to remove PropertySheet Buttons ?
I wanna have a propertysheet without Ok , Cancel and Apply buttons....What I have to do ? To hide the Ok and Cancel buttons add the following to your OnInitDialog after the call to the base class... GetDlgItem( IDOK )->EnableWindow( FALSE ); GetDlgItem( IDOK )->ShowWindow( SW_HIDE ); GetDlgItem( IDCANCEL )->EnableWindow( FALSE ); GetDlgItem( IDCANCEL )->ShowWindow( SW_HIDE ); GetDlgItem( IDHELP )->EnableWindow( FALSE ); GetDlgItem( IDHELP )->ShowWindow( SW_HIDE ); While you can also handle the Apply button as above, using ID_APPLY_NOW, CPropertySheet has a mechanism to rem...

Send To Mail Recipient problem
I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some reports. The users with the problem are GP9 sp1 with Adobe std 8. They can run a service call report and use the email option fine but when they try to do the same with an invoice the window never pops up for the new email message. in the Customer Internet and email info...(same with vendor) you have to put the "mailto:" without the quotes in the email address eg: mailto:mycustomer@company.com Tami "Chris" wrote: > I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some r...

Send/Receive error message
! Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object not be found.' This sounds like a problem with the Offline Address Book. I would suggest you check that an Offline Address Book has been specified on the mailbox store. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "ToMMaS MooRe" <ToMMaSMooRe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1C85058-2E28-4581-8599-452DB925DBB2@microsoft.com... >! Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server&...

Send data from website to CRM screen
hi, currently i received my customer's information thru the web page created .... wat i want to do now is to move the data displayed in the web page to the microsoft CRM screen by creating a new case ... is there anybody can give me the sample coding on how to do data movement to CRM screen?? thank you for ur kindness reply ..... Take a look at the SDK that is available on MSDN. There are examples there of how to tap into the API's to create and update records. http://msdn.microsoft.com/businesssolutions Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------------------------------------...

unable to send hotmail
Downloaded Office Outlook 2007. Can't get my hotmail to send. Receiving OK after downloading Outlook connector exe http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/accountsettings.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "justahmom" <justahmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D5490BD-9C52-4124-89CB-44808009874A@microsoft.com... > Downloaded Office Outlook 2007. Can't get my hotmail to send. Receiving OK > after downloading Outlook connector exe ...

outlook2003 help
Hi, all: I have a big 2gb file outlook.pst of outlook 2000, I could no longer work with this file in outlook2000. I know the file limit in 2003 is bigger, so I wonder I could use the 2003 open this file and still be ablt to modify it, as for now in 2000, I can read the information but not to modify like tasks. any help will be very much appreciated. thanks. David No you cannot. The file must be open to export to Outlook 2003 so you will have truncate the file first with the repair utility. You will still lose part of the pst file even if you eventually export to Outlook 2003. &quo...

Strange Problem Sending Mail #2
I just sent replies (with PDF attachments) to two messages and was horrified to find out that the recipients received 8 - 10 copies of my email within 30 minutes. Strangely, none of these ever ended up in the Sent Messages folder. What caused this and how can I keep it from happening again? (One of the guys suggested the system might be on autorepeat. If so, how would I fix that?) ...

Outbox keeps sending email
I have an Employee who's outbox holds and keeps sending email. Using a local PST file. OS = Win2k Outlook = (Office2K) Exchange Server 5.5 Is it a read receipt, a stuck message or what? If you don't know, see - http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm On 5/1/06 11:22 AM, in article eojWMMTbGHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, "CNewman" <cnewman@menusoft.com> wrote: > I have an Employee who's outbox holds and keeps sending email. > Using a local PST file. > OS = Win2k > Outlook = (Office2K) > Exchange Server 5.5 > > -- Diane Poremsky...

Send Receive Process
Hello, I have a client with outlook 2002 that is using dialup to connect from home. They are using Offline folders and are complaining that it doesn't work. I have had the machine in and I believe that I have found the problem, it seems to be a procedural issue. What happens is when send/receive is clicked the show progress windows comes up and shows 4 progress bars. If all 4 are given time to complete, the offline file is updated with no problem. However if only the first 2 bars are completed, and the outlook is closed, then the offline file is not updated. What I believe is happening...

Internet links within Outlook Mail Do Not Work
When I click on an internet link in an e-mail message, it does not launch a window nor open the page that the link points to. The message that I get is "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I'm the only user of this computer so there is no where else to go. This problem started when I removed the Earthlink Internet Provider program from my system. My internet still works with my current internet provided - just inside Outlook. ...

How does OneNote linked notes in 2010 beta work?
I cannot figure out how exactly OneNote linked notes works in Word 2010. I know it links a document or section from OneNote. But I don't know see the linked notes icon in Word or in One Note? So how does one use this linked notes feature? Linked notes will link back to the source file, and the location, when you took the note. It's pretty cool, actually to have a note filled with hyperlinks back to where you were in Word, PowerPoint, or the Internet Explorer. To see how it works, use the following steps: - In Word, open a previously saved file that contains multiple p...

Exchange 2000 / 2003 how revoked Send As Rights
I have a customer who want revoke the rights "Send As" for the administrator group I can't found how/where remove this rights for that Help please Thank Patrick ...

send/recieve problem
I have one user running windows 2000 pro SP4, office 2000 premium (all SP's applied). If they hit send/recieve button, outlooks acts like it is checking and comes back with no new mail. Yet, if they go to the tools pulldown and hit send/recieve, they get email. Has anyone seen this before? I have removed the office completely and reinstalled with no help. ...

Outlook 2007 Instant Search Suddenly Stops Working
After several months without problems, the search function in my copy of Outlook 2007 has stopped cold. No error messages, but searches come up empty no matter what the criteria. I've rebuilt the index, upgraded MS Desktop Search to the latest version, and run a rebuild and repair, all to no avail. I've got many thousands of emails in several .pst files that are going to be pretty hard to access if I don't have a working search function. I'm finding a few references to this problem in previous posts, but no solution. Anyone out there have anything to suggest? It's biz...

What office programs work on a mac?
What office programs work on a Mac? I thinking of getting a mini-mac Thank you for this info. Greg Ro Greg Ro wrote: > What office programs work on a Mac? > > I thinking of getting a mini-mac If you mean Microsoft Office programs (as opposed to other programs from other sources designed to function in an office (work) environment), then Word, Excel, PowerPoint (also Internet Explorer?) BUT... .... You will need to get the Mac versions of them. I've only recently got a Mac, and got the Microsoft Office programs after reading recommendations from others. It seems that Wor...

Pagination Buttons
On a 20 page publication that I do monthly I lost the page buttons that allow me to move from 1 page the next. Using Pub. 2002. VIEW-Status doesn't make it come back. HELP PLEASE! Thanks, Harv Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from Harvey Segal <Hisegal@comcast.net>. On it is written: > On a 20 page publication that I do monthly I lost the > page buttons that allow me to move from 1 page the next. > Using Pub. 2002. > > VIEW-Status doesn't make it come back. HELP PLEASE! Try maximizing your window. Failing that, unti...

how image adding in visio shape and working of macro in IE
pls help me , hi i am new in visio, i have created an organisation chart, how can i display the deatils of each shape from db(ms access) in seperate shape when mouse moved through the specified shape.? and i want to dispaly the image to the shape from db, Also i have a doubt that i created macro for db refresh through VB, but this will not work in IE(when double clicking the mouse),but work in visio editor. what can i do for running macro from IE? pls help me by saami Firstly, you cannot run a macro from inside IE , even if you use the Visio drawing control - you must use full Visio ...

Auto send #2
Is it possible to have Outlook auto send an email every thursday. Further, is it possible to automatically add 2 cells from an excel worksheet into this email? If so, any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks Does this page work for you: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Jeff <simplyme12097@hotmail.com> asked: | Is it possi...

Outlook2003
I installed Office 2003, and everything works, but Outlook, which hangs up when I try to boot it up. Any idea? I have tried reinstalling and everything else under the sun. You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best idea if you have a lot of customizations that you'd prefer not to lose; that way if renaming the ...

Send Mail
public bool SendEMailK() { CRMService.activityparty fromParty = new CRMService.activityparty(); " fromParty.partyid = new CRMService.Lookup(); fromParty.partyid.Value = new Guid("1D15E6EC-6F81-DD11-8D2E-0003FFDADD5A"); fromParty.partyid.type = CRMService.EntityName.systemuser.ToString(); fromParty.partyid.name = "First name Last name"; " CRMService.activityparty toParty = new CRMService.activityparty(); " toParty.partyid = new CRMService.Lookup(); ...

AutoSummarize not work
I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do? Are you using Word 2007? It seems as if the feature is no longer supported in that version. Although you can add the AutoSummary Tools command to the Quick Access Toolbar, nothing happens when you click AutoSummary Tools | Auto Summarize. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Moataz" <Moataz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13E5455D-1AA0-4B32-AAFB-6F70E67D99B6@microsoft.com...

Opening a report from a button on a subform
I have a main form frmPatients with a subform sbfPatientAppointment. The main form contains general information about a patient and the subform contains information from a particular visit (appointment) with that that patient. The underlying table for the subform contains a primary field PatientVisitIDNum. I want to place a command button cmdPrintVisit on the subform and have it open a report that is based ONLY on the information on the visit being worked on (of the patient reflected in the main form). In other words, I want to filter the report's underlying query to limit it on...

Delete button is grey
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C94B2C.0D4D6530 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I've got Outlook 2003. When I view my inbox or any other folder, I = cannot select a message and then click the red x to delete it. I have to = open the message and then delete it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this one? --=20 Thanks, Rob ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C94B2C.0D4D6530 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOC...