Outlook XP (2002) background image tile

I send email out in HTML format; in only one case the
recipient's Outlook XP renders the stationary image
incorrectly. Instead of the company's image header
appearing in the top left of the email body, it is tiled
all over the page obscuring the message. I have not had
this problem before even on older versions. The recipient
gets emails through MS Exchange (I think so at least. Any
help much appreciated.

Regards, Purg.

0
purgatory (1)

If it's only one person getting it wrong, it's likely that person's
configuration.  I don't think Exchange is the issue (but it might be - this
isn't an Exchange newsgroup - you'd need to ask that there).

I suspect the user's version of Outlook isn't configured to read HTML.  It's
probably set in RTF or Plain Text.  Another possibility is that that user's
system is incapable of the required video colors or MB (either the monitor
or the video card or both).  I'd ask that person to go to a power user's
computer (the "best" one he knows about) on the same exchange network and
see if he can see the HTML correctly from there.  If so, the problem's his
PC.  If not, the problems their Exchange Server (unless you send to others
using the same server who are getting it OK).  Remember, same company - even
contiguous cubes - doesn't mean same server.

They could also have a firewall blocking HTML for fear of viruses.  I think
that's a bit over the top, but who can tell.

"Purgatory" <purgatory@cyberbiz.ky> wrote in message
> I send email out in HTML format; in only one case the
> recipient's Outlook XP renders the stationary image
> incorrectly. Instead of the company's image header
> appearing in the top left of the email body, it is tiled
> all over the page obscuring the message. I have not had
> this problem before even on older versions. The recipient
> gets emails through MS Exchange (I think so at least. Any
> help much appreciated.
>
> Regards, Purg.

xp no boot menu no key board option
My friend's parents have asked me to "fix their computer" I think the only problem is: I need to re-install XP and drivers. The only problem with that is I cannot get to the boot menu. On start up, the screen goes blank and goes to the "megatrends" screen where it tells you the status of your HD and stuff. I tried ps2 and usb keyboards but i cannot get to the boot menu. Both keyboards I was using have led lights but they never turn on I checked connections and all were fastened properly. thanks for reading -- namflow44 -------------------------...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

Library entries to background music
My library is a mess, I'll admit that. But I can't figure out how to get songs from the library into the background music for slide shows, web pages, etc. I have several folders in my "Music" section, but not all. I am assuming they have to be in folders, not in the library, for use in this manner. Thanks. CarolT The library is merely a different 'view' of the music files on the hard drive, and you indeed need to know in which folder the files are on the hard drive to use them in other applications. In WMP's library, you can right-click a ...

outlook and links in emails

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

outlook #180
How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for birthdays or other events? Thank you, in advance, to anyone that can answer this question. In the reminders box, enter 1w for one week or 7d. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Harvey asked: | How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for | birthdays or other events? | | Thank you, in advance, to anyo...