Outlook With Business Contact Manager #4

I am trying to set up Outlook to use the BCM using an E-
mail Exchange Account, I can not find the Accounts option
mention in the following link:

The Workstation is a W2k SP4,

Any comments on how to configure the BCM on a Exchange E-
mail account is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74722)

If you're using the classic view of Control Panel, run the Mail applet.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Jorge" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to set up Outlook to use the BCM using an E-
> mail Exchange Account, I can not find the Accounts option
> mention in the following link:

> The Workstation is a W2k SP4,
>
> Any comments on how to configure the BCM on a Exchange E-
> mail account is appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance

0
suemvp (4038)
8/3/2004 7:18:21 PM
Thanks For your responds,

is there any way to set up multiple users to use the
Bussiness Contact Information database? so they can
effectively share the same information.

0
anonymous (74722)
8/3/2004 7:57:02 PM
No, BCM is designed as a single-user application.

--

> Thanks For your responds,
>
> is there any way to set up multiple users to use the
> Bussiness Contact Information database? so they can
> effectively share the same information.

0
suemvp (4038)
8/3/2004 8:20:48 PM
Does MIcrosoft Offers any product to accomplish such
requirement

Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)
8/4/2004 2:03:56 AM
Microsoft CRM is their multiuser CRM product.

--

> Does MIcrosoft Offers any product to accomplish such
> requirement
>
> Thanks

0
suemvp (4038)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Configuring free/busy calendar in Exchange 2003
Does anyone know how to configure the free/busy in Exchange 2003 to publish more than 2 months of calendar free/busy information on the server? I can do it on the client Outlook but I want to change the default from 2 months to 6 months for all users. Free/busy information is used by people sending meeting requests to determine when you are available for meeting. Thanks. --John ...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

Forward copy of outgoing e-mails to managers
I have a client that is running Exchange 2003. It is a brokerage firm and is bound by strict rules from the SEC and NASD. One of the requirements is that all incoming and outgoing e-mail is recorded and stored. We have this taken care of using journaling and ComplianceVault. Another requirement is that all managers receive a copy of all of the users e-mail. We are using forwarding to accomplish this for incoming e-mail but can't figure out how to also send the managers a copy of their outgoing. Is there anything that I am missing or can I do this? Aztech wrote: > I have a client...

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

contacts w/wrong names problem
I have a user whos contacts look really jumbled in spots. His contacts "disapear". Upon further investigation (he has 4000+ contacts) other peoples names are being put on other contacts. So bryan smith will appear twice, and john carpenter is missing, however, johns info just has brians name on it. How is this possible? Import gone wrong? Data corruption? He is "missing" several contacts, which I suspect are the same issue. Please post a coherent question that includes accurate and specific details others could understand. Include versions and precise steps t...

Making Description filed in Closing Dialogs Business Required
Looking to see if there's a way of making the Description field in the Case Resolution closing dialog box mandatory. The attribute under the Case Resolution entity can't be ...

outlook and links in emails

Same Contact, Different Owners
We are running V4. Big big concern of our users is multiple owners of a single contact. CRM is only allowing one user to sync back changes from the CRM to Outlook (so the first user to synch their Outlook contacts with CRM wins). Even if record is shared, updates are not being synch'd. Are there any solutions/ideas/suggestions to handle this? The easier way to do it is to modify the local data rule for synchornizing the data. The default rule is to download all of the records owned by the login user. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On May 22, 6:26=...

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007