Outlook to Outlook Express

Any way to bring addresses from Outlook Express into
Outlook? Copy and Paste doesnt seem to work. Are they
compatable?
0
anonymous (74722)

Import Mail & Addresses
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook error message MIE not installed
I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher is not installed. I have IE 6.1 installed on the computer. I'm not great at software installation, etc. What do I need to do to get Outlook to work? I'm not looking to use it for e-mail, just for daily scheduling. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Malia Malia <liagirl0380@yahoo.com> wrote: > I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me > that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 > or higher is not installed. I...

Outlook Office assittant problem
hi all When i start and stop the outlook 2000, i am getting the following alert message "There are no Office Assistant character files present on the system. Please run setup in maintenance mode and install at least one character" but by clicking "Ok" , the outlook continues to work. what can be done for avoiding this alet? Thanks and redgs neela The program is asking that the original installation media be placed back in the machine, go to the add/remove applet in the control panel, highlight Office/Outlook 2000, and select Add/Remove. From there it wants y...

outlook 2003 custom form no RTF
I was using Outlook 2002 sp3 till now. Used to create custom forms, publish it (with the option, save form defination with item as 'NO') in the personal forms library. Send the custom form to myself, and when I receive it, it used to be in rich text format(RTF) and wud display the custom form as it is. But now, in the same machine, am using outlook 2003,and suddenly, the RTF, is not being displayed. Instead, the inbox has html file, so I can view the custom form.. Pls help.. Thanks in advance What's the value of the MessageClass property for the item you received? = Has your m...

Outlook 2000 hangs #3
Hi there, I am running Windows XP with Outlook 2000. I configured my mailbox settings but when I go to start Outlook, the program just hangs. The same thing happens when I view Outlook Properties and select the Delivery tab. Does anyone know what might be causing this? You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best i...

Outlook+Norton Internet Security=0x800CCC0F
Hi, I have a new PC (Win XP Pro) with Office 2003 and Norton Internet security 2005. When I pop mail I immediately get an error message indicating the pop failed and the error code is 0x800CCC0F. I've spent lots of time searching around groups and forums for an answer. Right now I'm ready to junk NIS 2005 but thought I'd ask here before giving up. Everything is current (patch/service pcaks) for WinXp, Office, NAI2005. My specifics A) SMTP and Pop work fine before installing NIS 2005. I build and manage SMTP gateways/listservs in my business and have years of experience buildi...

change address sender outlook 2000
I receive mails from multiple accounts in outlook, most of them using internet email. But I can only use the exchange email address to send emails. Is there a workaround? (I prefer freeware...) ...

Outlook Client 08-31-05
CRM is working correctly via the Web access. But we are unable to get the Outlook Client working, as it will not go online. We get a message Contact your Sys Admin Jim, I am getting this message too. "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook or contact your system admin if errors persist. Was this the same message and did you find a fix. "Jim Prendergast" wrote: > CRM is working correctly via the Web access. > But we are unable to get the Outlook Client working, as it will not go online. > We get a message Contact yo...

when i reply or send email from outlook, the message comes to my
-- bimbola This big white space is for writing your question in, & not the subject line, which is truncated "bm" <bm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036FA564-F13C-418A-9480-A68AA8DC8C42@microsoft.com... > > -- > bimbola "bm" <bm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036FA564-F13C-418A-9480-A68AA8DC8C42@microsoft.com... <blank body = blank post = blank mind> Yeah, that was a really useful post. Expect a lot of detailed replies, do you? In the meantime, read: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm http:/...

accessing outlook data using excel macro
Hey all, I'm very new with all of this, however, my problem is this: I have a bunch of data in excel which I then want to compare to certain "task" fields in outlook (ie. the "Due Date" column in Tasks for example), then update those outlook fields with new data. I was able to do it in an Outlook macro, but not in the Excel macro. I get a "User defined type not defined" error when trying to define a namespace variable as "Outlook.Namespace" Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

adding gmail account in outlook on SBS 2003 R2
I'm running a SBS 2003 R2 and currently have each networked PC setup with an exchange email account. I have stopped using the exchange email accounts and would like to setup a (IMAP) Gmail account and I was able to setup the account through (outlook 2003) tools, account settings and adding a new account on a laptop that was not networked but when I try this on the networked PCs it does not work. I’m going to try to change some server settings but any help would be appreciated. -- TTK In article <F512405C-D5E6-4465-AFB0-1748EA5DC6C6@microsoft.com>,=20 TTK@discuss...

Problem loading outlook
Hi Guys Everytime I start Outlook 2003 I get the following error: A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line:297 Error: Class not registerd. If I click yes I am asked which Just-in-time debugger I want to use. I select Microsoft Script Editor 6.0 and get the following message: An excpetion of type 'Class not registered' was not handled and then the following is highlighted: document.all.dateScript.innerHTML = window.external.GetDate(); Any help please -- Thanks TJ Try a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group t...

Outlook 2007 Accounts
I just moved from Live Mail (LM) to Outlook 2007. I have multiple email addresses that I use. In LM I set up separate accounts and then don't set the option to include this account when sending mail or synchronizing. I do not see that option in Outlook 2007 in the account set up page. First question is, "is this the best way to set up multiple email addresses" & second "is there anyway to not poll the POP3 server for all of these accounts since I'm going to the same mail server account for each one. Send/Receive Group settings (Open main Outlook window...

Need help please
Hey all, I am running Outlook that came with Office XP - 2002 I believe? Anyway, yesterday, I installed a new motherboard, and ended up having to reformat and install XP Pro SP2 clean. Thought I would get away with just a repair install of XP, as this has worked for me in the past, did not this time, so stupidly I was not as prepared as I would have liked to been. I have a backup, image that is, saved on an external usb drive with Drive Image 7. It is my hope, to be able to get to my Outlook folder, using Image Explorer built into Drive Image. I have reinstalled Outlook from Office XP...

Outlook in windows 7 error
Below is the error I ghet when attenptin to launch outlook. I have profiles setup and the program was working perfectly. I downloaded and installed thunderbird to see if my wife liked it better that outlook. After unistalling thunderbird and attempting to launch outlook, this error began to occur.:= I uninstalled office and re-installed it. The problem persists. ************************************************* cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. ****...

Outlook & OWA Language problem
We have a client running Outlook 2003 and IE 6 for OWA. Both clients have the inbox (and several other folders) in spanish. It should be in english. Have checked the local machines for different languages. (yes this happens on every machine she logs into and at home using OWA). We have already run: outlook.exe /ResetFolders outlook.exe /ResetFolderNames These switches did nothing. We also did a repair on the Office 2003 install, uninstalled office and reinstalled it...Still the same. The exchange servers do have anti-virus software running but it's not effecting the other 48,000+ users. ...

Outlook Express Messages Disappeared
We have three email addresses in our household. Yesterday they were working and messages were there. Today all messages have disappeared and wants us to restart Outlook. Why? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...

Outlook Express search tab (at the bottom)
I have installed Wanadoo e-mail, and have now unistalled it because its no good. But they have very nicely added lots of things all over the place, of which one is a tab at the bottom of outlook express saying "websearch wanadoo - simply be". I don't' want this, and wanadoo say unistall it in add/remove programs, but there is no listing for simply be or wanadoo or freeserve or anything like that How do i get rid of this? Also i'm very surprised these companies can just add software, without giving an option to opt out, like that to your e-mail and internet browser - i p...

permissions for outlook
I am making a new role. It has the 'sync to outlook' and 'crm address book' privilege but when a user tries to edit or deactivate their local data group or even change some crm address book settings they get a permission denied notification and an error like the following is logged on the server. Does anyone know what I have to add to the role? Process information: Process ID: 8116 Process name: w3wp.exe Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Exception information: Exception type: TargetInvocationException Exception message: Exception has b...

Outlook 2003
Hi Am running outlook 2003 on a new Core2 duo running Vista Home Premium with all M$oft updates applied. When I receive emails that are supposed to have photos attached, I often receive them in plain text format with HTML code. The pictures are converted to a bunch of spurious characters eg; --_ab33f5dc-d792-409c-946f-7e6261a82e82_-- --_0b4657a7-168c-456f-a2b3-35bc796bdbf1_ Content-Type: image/jpeg Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0434.JPG" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAAEAtAC0AAD//gAfTEVBRCBUZWNobm9sb2dpZXMgSW5jLiBWMS4wMQD/2wCE AAwICQsJCA...

How can I forward "Outlook Connecter" emails to main Inbox?
I'm currently using POP to deliver emails from my live.co.uk account to my Outlook 2007 inbox. Unfortunately, since trying to set up my Blackberry to access the same account, I get duplicate emails delivered to Outlook every 15 minutes. I've been advised to use the Outlook Connector to access the live.co.uk account. Only problem is that the emails get delivered into a separate inbox. I'd like to set a rule to move them into my main inbox, but can't get it to run automatically. It only works if I run the rule manually and select the "connector" inbo...

Outlook caused an Invalid Page Fault in module MSO97.DLL at 14F:306C34B9
I try all solution in the MS kb, but still got the same error when I start outlook 97, pls help!! ...

outlook #278
Hello everyone. When printing emails with attachments how can you make sure the attachments print as an icon on the email? Thanks Mark "Mark S." <mslater@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in news:uT9d7IuPFHA.1088 @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl: > Hello everyone. > > When printing emails with attachments how can you make sure the > attachments print as an icon on the email? > > > Thanks > Mark You have to set the format of the message....I think if you open the message, edit it and change the format to HTML then print it that will work. Or maybe Ri...

outlook express 6 to outlook express 2000
how do I transfer my address book from one computer running outlook express 6 to my new computer running outlook express 2000. Thanks Bob There is no such Outlook Express version as 2000...did you mean Outlook 2000, or did you mean some other version of OE? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bob" <brubaker@bendcable.com> wrote in message news:05b501c34a6e$da07fb40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > how do I transfer my address book from o...

Outlook Error #42
I keep getting the following error when I startup the application. "Microsoft Outlook; Error in registry for Exchange Extensions;?"The sintax format of the registry entry is incorrect. Check the registry settings and compare the registry for this extension to other extensions in the registry. Then the ok button displays. What could be causing this, and what's the solution. Thanks in advance Denise You might try searching for and deleting the extend.dat file while Outlook is closed, and see if that solves the problem. The file may be in a hidden folder, so make sure you ...

Problems with installing Outlook client user terminal server
Dear all, We are having problems installing the Outlook client on our Terminal service environment. The web client works great but when Outlook is started it crashes straight away and we get error messages in the server event log "There was a problem connecting to the authenticating server". Do you know the "log in" diference between CRM using Outlook and CRM using web client ? Is it possible that the system is trying to log into other services than the web client does typically ? ...