Outlook Survey Feature

I understand that OUTLOOK has a feature that will allow me
to send an electronic survey to my staff in the field.
After they have responded, their votes can be tabulated.
The survey is supposedly done via a  "voting" feature.

Does anyone know how that works?

Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

See if the information on the following page helps:

http://www.slipstick.com/dev/sendform.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

In news:0b0a01c39cad$ac4c4260$a601280a@phx.gbl,
William wrote:

> I understand that OUTLOOK has a feature that will allow me
> to send an electronic survey to my staff in the field.
> After they have responded, their votes can be tabulated.
> The survey is supposedly done via a  "voting" feature.
>
> Does anyone know how that works?
>
> Thanks!

Can i import a WAB file into Outlook 97 ?
How can I import a 'wab' address file into Outlook 97? -- Gerry Mitas Ryemont Abbey, Leixlip, Co. Kildare Phone: 01 6104509 Fax:01 601 4716 Info@mitas.ie www.mitas.ie _______________ DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain proprietary information, and is covered by copyright. It may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. You'd have to import it into Outlook Express on that same machine first, then use Outlook Express's File | Export com...

Outlook slows down with attachments!
Since a month Outlook has slowed down seriously when dealing with emails with attachments. A message with an attachment used to open instantly, but recently it takes Outlook up to 15 seconds to open such message, both in the Preview panel and in a separate window. Annoying! Does it have something to do with Microsoft's security patches?? I have installed all the latest critical updates from Microsoft (both Windows and Office). How to solve this issue?? Wim Eising Windows XP Professional v5.1.2600 SP1 Build 2600 Office 2002 (10.2627.2625) Laptop PII 2.8 MHz Mem: 512 MB (50% free) HDD: 40GB...

No sounds Outlook 2002
When using Outlook 2002 with Hotmail no notifications or sounds work when receiving messages. Is there a fix for this? >-----Original Message----- >When using Outlook 2002 with Hotmail no notifications or >sounds work when receiving messages. Is there a fix for >this? >. > Did you try Tools > Options > E-mail Options > Advanced E- mail Options > Play a sound ? >-----Original Message----- > >>-----Original Message----- >>When using Outlook 2002 with Hotmail no notifications or >>sounds work when receiving messages. Is there a f...

Importing contacts and e-mail from Entourage to outlook
Hello, Does anyone know how to import e-mail and contacts etc from Entourage into Outlook? Just want to import stuff from work (which is all Mac) to home (on a PC) and I'm hoping that there is a way cos I don't want to loose it all! Thanks for your help. Ak I've been trying to export from my Mac to my Palm and then from the Palm to my PC... So far it hasn't worked. ...

After Office2003 install, Outlook changes POP3 server
After I upgraded all my computers at work to Office 2003, each system now (post logoff/login) have the Incoming mail server (POP3) and User name modified. the POP3 is changed to local host, and the username is modified with and inclusion (ex normal: John Doe ex now with modification: Joh Doe/myemail.domain.com). I am using Windows 2000 server, and the only changes I have made since I noticed this issue was after I installed Office 2003. Now, every morning, my employess have to modify these settings back to the original to make thier email work. Any suggestions what the problem is? Any he...

problems with comcast accessing outlook
Problem developed yesterday; when I try to enter outlook to check email I get message "comcast not able to use Outlook reference # CR089824423". Comcast doesn't know what the problem is. Fishstick48 wrote: > Problem developed yesterday; when I try to enter outlook to check > email I get message "comcast not able to use Outlook reference # > CR089824423". Comcast doesn't know what the problem is. This is a message box that comes up? What is the title on it? What buttons are available to you there? What happens when you click either of the buttons? ...

Printing a selection of an email
I suspect this is an old Outlook 2007 , Windows 7 question. Suppose I wish to print a selected portion of an email message in Outlook 2007. In either Outlook Express or Outlook 2003 al I do is open the message, highlight the desired selection, then click File | Print | Selection. But in Outlook 2007, when I select a message, and click File | Print, the Print Selection is not present, or possibly hidden elsewhere. I can either print the entire email, or selected entire pages. So in the new improved Outlook 2007, what=92s the correct procedure to print a desired selection? P...

Outlook crashs after copy / paste
hello we have xp pro machines running outlook 2003 from an excgange 2000 server. when we try and copy plain text into a "new" HTML message, outlook crashes! if we copy plain text into a plian text message it works. i have looked around google groups and the internet, i have seen many people have the same sort of problems but with no solutions! can any one help???? hope so! Cheers andrew ...

is outlook 2003 compatible on windows 7
I just got a new PC with Windows 7 and I am wondering if my Outlook 2003 that I currently have on my old computer is compatible . If yes how do I transfer all datas . If not do I need to purchase Outlook 2007 ? Thank you It is compatible. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA01...

Outlook 2002 #125
It seems to me that my Outlook does not detect new mail until it is forced to hit the server to find something else. For example, no new email will pop up for 30 minutes, but if I change email messages, which are displayed in the preview pane, all the emails hit at once, as soon as the email in the preview pane changes. The odd thing is that the time that it says it was delivered is accurate - as opposed to all of the times being when they were actually delivered to my in-box. So, throughout the day, I scroll up and down in my in-box to see if I have any new mail. ...

Can't access my newspaper in Outlook any more
For years, I have been reading my daily newspaper via my Outlook. It is delivered daily via e-mail. Today, it was delivered via e-mail as alwys, BUT I was not allowed to open it. The message from Outlook says that it had been blocked and to contact my system administrator. Since I am using my home computer (as always!) I am wondering what gives. Does it have anything to do with the Outlook Connector items that were downloaded automatically sometime recently without warning. If you put the attachment on your desktop,can you open it then ??? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsg...

where do I find *.pst file in Outlook 2000 under windows xp
can someone tell me where to find the *.pst file in Outlook 2000 running under windows xp. thank you Turn on searching hidden and system files and then search for the .pst file. It depends on the type of installation you have but it is normally found under C:\Documents and Settings\<profile>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.g...

Outlook 2003 Hangs/freezes during spellcheck
A co-worker in my company using Outlook 2003 with Windows 2000, has showed me that frequently when she is sending an e-mail outlook hangs/freezes during or after spellcheck when sending an e-mail. I am told that it happens more often when there is an attachment. What will happens is she makes out a standard e-mail, and at some point while she is correcting it will just hang/freeze you can move the mouse and use other applications but outlook will not respond. The really weird part is that the after closing (you CAN close it WITHOUT ctrl+alt+del) it still shows as sent, and the recipients still...

Outlook Express
How Can I configure my Outlook Express for this discussion group? Ajit -- Knowldege is Power tools>accounts>news>msnews.microsoft.com -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Ajit Munj" <ajitmunj@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9E39ACE-1ABE-4E7B-A868-57B4310C3433@microsoft.com... > How Can I configure my Outlook Express for this discussion group? > Ajit > -- > Knowldege is Power Saved from a previous post: If you have Outlook Express installed, try clicking on these links (or copy and paste into MSIE). news://msnews.microsoft.com/m...

Outlook meeting request
If I "accept" an Outlook meeting request, I can subsequently delete the original invitation from my Inbox. But if I "decline" the invitation, I cannot delete the invitation from my Inbox with exitting Outlook and restarting the application. Why? ...

Trying to share a new calendar in Outlook 2003
We are running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2003. I followed the instructions on creating new calendars and sharing them from this Microsoft link: http://office.microsoft.com/training/Training.aspx?AssetID=RP010309851033&CTT=6&Origin=RC010333631033 For some reason when the person goes to "open" a shared calendar, their is no calendar found. They have "author" permissions. What in the world am I missing? Thanks, Annette. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Outlook 2000 (CW) Duplicate Messages in Inbox
We have a recurring problem with a specific user where she has some duplicate (and triplicate) messages in her Inbox. We CANNOT see them on the Exchange 5.5 side. Not all messages are duplicated. New profile works for a little while. Delivery point is NOT a Personal Folder. Possible PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair). If she were selecting several files using the CTRL key to select items (picking and choosing) I've seen it duplicate these messages in some instances. Is this the answer? Or are there other possibilities? Her mailbox on the Exchange server has not been...

Outlook not updating.
Has anyone seen this on Outlook 2003... Terminal server connection to a server, open outlook 2003 in cache mode, now minimise the session. Outlook will not receive new messages automatically, I can see stuff is coming in by monitoring the mailbox from another location. open the session wait a few seconds and mail comes in then spam filter can do it's job.. (MS spam filter) Works OK if you are on the workstation / server directly...Works OK if you are not in cache mode. I use this to filter out spam before other users see what mail is there. Never had a problem with Outlook 2002 in any ...

Outlook 2000 #46
We just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. We have 2 people in our office who do not have a computer of their own, so they check their e-mail on my computer. Under Express, I had them set up with their own identity so that there was no confusion as to whose e-mail belonged to whom. I cannot find how to set up multiple identities on Outlook 2000 without setting up 2 new users on my XP computer. Can anyone help? Internet Mail Only mode does not support separate profiles; separate Windows logins would have to be used. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent t...

Bill Reminders in Outlook
I utilize an Exchange RPC over HTTP email acocunt with my organization, and have Money 2007 Delux at home. Is there anyway to connect my Money Bill's to my Outlook Calendar for reminders? Thanks in advance! Sorry no. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Dug E. Fresh" <Dug E. Fresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A804105-A910-49C7-B183-1CDD91A1BBA1@microsoft.com... >I utilize an E...

Outlook 2002
Hi everyone - I have an issue with Outlook 2002 and IE6. I have some personnel that want to send links from IE to people. When they click on the send link (via IE), Outlook opens up and displays this message, "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: index.url." I checked on Exchange 5.5 and I am not blocking the URL attachment. I have worked with some higher level officials and was not able to get this to work, even after opening up the public folders and adding the Outlook Security Form. I still get the above message. Is there somethi...

Outlook 2003 Major Headache
Hi All, I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003 and it happens at least a dozen times a day. It seems that 'broken' mail coming in to my POP mail account somehow stops Outlook 2003 from working. Not only does the Outlook 2003 client stall on me, but next time it checks mail, it re-downloads all the mail up to the 'broken' one, so if I leave mail running all night long, frequently I wind up with 50 copies of 40 or more pieces of mail, right up to the broken one. I have to sign on to my POP mail account with a web client to 'clear' the bad mail, then Out...

Outlook 2003 #285
I have the trial version of Office 2003 on new Media Center 2005 PC. After starting Office I noticed that my user profile is always left open when I shut down or log off the PC. The message said something about not registering Outlook correctly in NT/Authority namespace? I only have one user as administrator. Do I need to add myself again as a limited user? I tried to look up the message on Internet but do not understand about writing scripts and so forth. There has got to be an easier way to install a program and have it work properly.! Lori <lorikuiper92@hotmail.com> w...

Adding Hotmail Account to Outlook Express
I've had some problem with my email account using outlook express. Since a couple of days ago i could not access my hotmail account via outlook express (other accounts ok). I get the following message Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCCF4 I've tried removing the account the adding it again but still nothing. After adding the account it tries to download the folders which comes up with this error Config...

Synchronize Outlook with CRM
Hello, This may be a stupid question, but I am wondering what Synchronize Outlook with CRM does? It obviously doesn't really synch up the database like it does when it goes offline. Can anyone shed some light for me? Thanks, Chris It starts a synchronization between Outlook contacts, appointments and tasks with CRM contacts, appointment activities and task activities "Chris Brown" <ChrisBrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E006CCC0-18F8-48CA-B67B-55F88F05280F@microsoft.com... > Hello > > This may be a stupid question, but I am wondering...