Outlook Rules: possible to use 'AND' operator?

In Outlook 2003, I can't find a way to use the 'and' operator when setting
up a rule. For example, if I create a rule that moves messages with specific
words in the subject, Outlook inserts the 'or' operator in between each word
that I add. Is there a way to use 'and' instead?

Thanks...

As far as I know, no.

"D.P. Roberts" <fakeaddress@fake.com> wrote in message
> In Outlook 2003, I can't find a way to use the 'and' operator when setting
> up a rule. For example, if I create a rule that moves messages with
> specific
> words in the subject, Outlook inserts the 'or' operator in between each
> word
> that I add. Is there a way to use 'and' instead?

0
vince8328 (2733)

repost: Outlook and incoming html
Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? Thanks -- Tendril ___________________________ A mistake is only a mistake If one learns nothing from it Tendril <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net> wrote: > Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? I don't think so. That feature was added in Outlook 2002. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths do...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

using GP with Cognos
Is it possible to map GP to a reporting tool like Cognos? If so, what would be the easiest way to decipher to the data tables? Thanks for your help. The first thing is to install the SDK from the second CD. You need to explore the disc and look for the tools folder then the SDK folder. When you install the SDK, you will get a new item in your Dynamics program group. You will have access to documentation on data flow. Additionally, within GP you have the resource descriptions off the Tools menu. Richard Whaley has books that can help you, as well. Go to www.accoladespublications....

Outlook 2003

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Contact use?
I am studying at moment and would appreciate confirmation of below, company has an external consultant who has an internet mail address of Bill@isp.com , company wants to receive all mail addressed to him and do not publish his private internet mail address as they do not want customers to contact him directly, the solution suggested is below. create a mail-enabled contact object for Bill and specify two addresses, Bill@company.com "@company.com being organisation email address" and Bill@isp.com, for this contact. All messages that are addressed to Bill@company.com will fir...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

"the operation failed"
I installed the trial cd for MS Office Professional w/ Business Contact Mgr for Outlook. I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled my MS Office XP with Outlook 2002. Now, when I push "send/receive" I get the error "The Operation Failed." I've tried deleted all my mail profiles and rebooted, no improvment. Now, what can I do? Thanks for your help! Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ac...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Questions regarding Data center operation
Hi, I have over 8 years of IT experience but very new to the Data Center space and have 4 questions. If someone can answer, I would really appreciate! You can consider these questions more of a brainstorming ideas. 1. If a facilities capacity is re-classified as 5 MW lower than it was previously, what needs to happen here? 2. We need to expand Network capacity at a facility by 2 times but for only 20% more money, how can we do it? 3. Where to start if you are responsible for tech refresh in existing facility? 4. During tech refresh planning you find out about a delay in delivery...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...