I am wondering if there is a way to import my Personal Folder.pst into
Outlook Web Access application?

JimC
0
JimC2007 (2)

No, that's not possible, because OWA is a browser application. It knows =
nothing about files on your hard drive.=20
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"JimC2007" <JimC2007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I am wondering if there is a way to import my Personal Folder.pst into=20
> Outlook Web Access application?
>=20
>=20
> JimC
0
suemvp (4038)

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

remote desktop web connection
Does anyone have info on whether I can use remote desktop web connection on a lan as an emulator to connect to another app? Can I use remote desktop web connection to access terminal services? ...

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

Outlook 2003

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

Dynamics GP Web Services Security Console
Hello I'm trying to get into the Policy section of the Dynamics Security Console. I followed the Microsoft Dynamics™ GP Web Services Installation and Administration Guide, but when I go to policy I get "The applicationencountered an unhandled system exception. Contact your system administrator for details." No error events are getting logged in the event viewer. I'm stuck at this point. I would try to restart the dynamics security service. If that doesn't do the trick, I would suggest reinstalling. I've always had issues with Dynamics Security service and eConn...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Exporting-importing email accout (.iaf) doesn't work
Hi, i have an .iaf file that i get exporting my email account at work. Now i have imported that file at home, but when i click on "Send and recieve" i get this message: [quote title=3DQuote:] Fall=F3 la conexi=F3n con el servidor. Cuenta: 'pop3.xxx.es', Servidor: 'pop3.xxx.es', Protocolo: POP3, Puerto: 110, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de socket: 10060, N=FAmero de error: 0x800CCC0E[/quote] I'm using OL Express 6 in both computers (Windows XP). Any idea? Bye Javi Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It provides no addit...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

concurrent instances (or profiles) of outlook
Hi, Is it possible to have two instances of Outlook running at the same time? Or maybe have two Outlook profiles accessable at the same time? I have two mail accounts and want to keep them seperate and want to use Outlook for both. But I don't know how so right now I'm using Outlook Express for one and Outlook for the other. Thanks for any advise, Rob No, you cannot run 2 instances of Outlook nor can you have 2 profiles open at the same time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus n...