Outlook Problem #7

It was suggested that to solve my problem, I need to
uninstall and reinstall my TCP/IP stack as it may be
corrupt.

What exactly do I have to do to uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks to all and hopefully someone can tell me.

Regards,

Pete Coppola
New Jersey

0
pcopp (4)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

ActiveX spreadsheet control problem
Hi! Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as multi line? I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control but it was always converged into one line. appreciate your help! Eli Try with some text in cell A1 Range("A1").WrapText = True -- Jacob "אלי" wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as > multi line? > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control > but it was always converged int...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8
I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me). For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too common and not related to a specific site or sites. So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't want t...

can't create rules in outlook

contacts w/wrong names problem
I have a user whos contacts look really jumbled in spots. His contacts "disapear". Upon further investigation (he has 4000+ contacts) other peoples names are being put on other contacts. So bryan smith will appear twice, and john carpenter is missing, however, johns info just has brians name on it. How is this possible? Import gone wrong? Data corruption? He is "missing" several contacts, which I suspect are the same issue. Please post a coherent question that includes accurate and specific details others could understand. Include versions and precise steps t...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

custom paper size problem
I have to create a custom envelope size for a client. I know how to do it via the windows printers dialogs. That's no biggie. But when I distribute the client mdb out to his workstations, do I need to (or have him do it) create the same one on each workstation or is there code I can write in ms access (2k) that can create a new printer form (I've searched and cannot find anything)? I can see that if we have to do this manually it's going to be a problem every time they set up a new machine. Thanks, Keith Never mind. As I work on this part of this project I'm realizing that...

array formula problem
Excel array formulas drive me crazy. I think part of my brain formed early under the influence of Fortran (yes I know that dates me). I have two columns of data named 'Date_In' and 'Date_Out. I want to count all of those rows in which 'Date_In' is before a certain date ('Then') and 'Date_Out' as after another date ('Now'). Why doesn't this work? {=Sum(if(and(Date_In<Then,Date_Out>Now),1,0))} Richard Yates What happens when you tried it? Do Date_In and Date_out refer to whole columns (array formulas don't like whole columns). Ar...

outlook #180
How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for birthdays or other events? Thank you, in advance, to anyone that can answer this question. In the reminders box, enter 1w for one week or 7d. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Harvey asked: | How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for | birthdays or other events? | | Thank you, in advance, to anyo...