OutLook in XP Office Pro producing this error:

After upgrading from Office 2k to Office XP Pro, I am
getting the following error message. I imported my "old"
archive and it had/has a folder called "BladePro". Each
time my archive runs, I get this message. I have searched
my entire hard drive and there are no other archive
folders so where is it finding a second "BladePro"
folder? This is irritating, to say the least.

Error while archiving folder "BladePro" in store "Archive
Folders". A folder by this name already exists.

If possible, please send your suggestions to:
rweeks@cableone.net
Thanks
0
anonymous (74721)

Hi Roy,

	CAUSE
This behavior can occur if you are using the Symantec Norton AntiVirus
Corporate Edition (NAV CE). This behavior is by design for items with
attachments that are not flagged as scanned by the LANDesk Virus Protect
(LDVP) client software. Unscanned items cannot be moved or archived until
they have been opened and scanned.

If you have recently installed the Symantec NAV CE, old items that contain
attachments may not have been scanned.

NOTE: If you use the Mark As Read option in Outlook (with the Edit menu or
by right-clicking a message, and then clicking Mark As Read), the messages
are not opened, and the scan does not occur.
RESOLUTION
To resolve this behavior, verify that all items with attachments are either
opened or deleted when you receive them.

You can use the Preview pane in Outlook to view the messages. This opens
the messages and allows the scan to take place. There may be minor delays
in the process while the scans occur.

For Further Information :  Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 317953
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317953

Thank You...
Raghu...

raghupg (61)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

xp no boot menu no key board option
My friend's parents have asked me to "fix their computer" I think the only problem is: I need to re-install XP and drivers. The only problem with that is I cannot get to the boot menu. On start up, the screen goes blank and goes to the "megatrends" screen where it tells you the status of your HD and stuff. I tried ps2 and usb keyboards but i cannot get to the boot menu. Both keyboards I was using have led lights but they never turn on I checked connections and all were fastened properly. thanks for reading -- namflow44 -------------------------...

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

Outlook & Entourage

excel format errors
whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it takes my value and divides it by 10,000. For example, if I enter 34, it returns .00034. If I enter 34.0, it returns 34. All cells are formatted as General, with no indication of any special formatting applied to them. This has happened not only on my machine but also on several other machines around here. Tools > Options > Edit tab and uncheck the "Fixed Decimals" box. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it >takes my value and divides...

Query Builder Error: Unexpected Error
I am working with 1.2. I tried to print all cases for an account. When I leave the bullet on 'all pages', and then click the 'print' icon, I receive an error. ...

documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi
recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007 duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003 version of microsoft office? If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to recover the text in Word. Try a print screen if you really need the file. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F703554-FE98-466D-A839-6102CA009EA7@microsoft.com... > re...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Payroll
Has anyone come across the following error message when attempting to import an excel file for payroll? "Base paycode can only consist of letters." ...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003