Outlook help #3

Hello All!

I need your help on something..I keep getting this error
code and I don't have a virus and I have done all the
updates necessary for Office, so what can I do now?  I
don't have the installation diskette, so I am not sure
what to do at this point.

Here are the messages I get.they are both the same except
the titles change on them:

"dw.exe-bad image
Or outlook.EXE-bad image

The application or DLL C:\Windows\System 32\imm.32.dll is
not a valid Windows image.  Please check this against your
installation diskette."

This usually happens when I am in Outlook and want to do
spellcheck or when I want to test the email accounts to
see if there is any problems.it won't let me do either!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Ciao for now!

Me
Kathryn K. Wahner
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
S63 W13680 Janesville Road
Muskego, WI   53150-2713
Direct Line:   414.525.5278
Cellular:   414.801.0116
Office:   414.529.0110
Fax:   414.529.2016
HYPERLINK "mailto:homesbykathryn@wi.rr.com"mailto:homesbyka
thryn@wi.rr.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/kathrynwahne
r"http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/kathrynwahner

---
8/14/2003

0
kwahner (1)

The error message is asking u to do the following

1) renamed the *.dll to *.bak
2) insert the office installation media and do a detect and repair from the
add/remove applet in the control panel

Once that is done, I would recommend you running a chkdsk/scandisk and let
it repair any corrupted clusters on the drive.

"Kathryn Wahner" <kwahner@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

> Hello All!
>
> I need your help on something..I keep getting this error
> code and I don't have a virus and I have done all the
> updates necessary for Office, so what can I do now?  I
> don't have the installation diskette, so I am not sure
> what to do at this point.
>
> Here are the messages I get.they are both the same except
> the titles change on them:
>
> "dw.exe-bad image
> Or outlook.EXE-bad image
>
> The application or DLL C:\Windows\System 32\imm.32.dll is
> not a valid Windows image.  Please check this against your
> installation diskette."
>
> This usually happens when I am in Outlook and want to do
> spellcheck or when I want to test the email accounts to
> see if there is any problems.it won't let me do either!
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Ciao for now!
>
> Me
> Kathryn K. Wahner
> Sales Associate
> Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
> S63 W13680 Janesville Road
> Muskego, WI   53150-2713
> Direct Line:   414.525.5278
> Cellular:   414.801.0116
> Office:   414.529.0110
> Fax:   414.529.2016
> HYPERLINK "mailto:homesbykathryn@wi.rr.com"mailto:homesbyka
> thryn@wi.rr.com
> HYPERLINK "http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/kathrynwahne
> r"http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/kathrynwahner
>

> ---
> 8/14/2003

0
neo5748 (288)

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Please Help
I keep getting this Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1a BCP1: 00005003 BCP2: 8A000000 BCP3: 00005BFD BCP4: B67AF009 OS Version: 6_1_7600 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 Files that help describe the problem: C:\Windows\Minidump\122609-26379-01.dmp C:\Users\Johnbebe\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38891-0.sysdata.xml Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our p...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Macro Help #11
Hello, Need help with a Macro. I have a work book with multiple sheets. I need to make a master sheet from all the others, that will combine all the data. The first column of all the sheets contains the product model number and how all will be organized. Also if possible, when master sheet is made, can the information be assorted ascending and also if duplicate data can be removed. Thanks for any help, JR ...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Birthday / Anniversary Help
Hi, Wonder if someone here can answer this question! In previous versions of Outlook I'm sure I've seen a feature where if you store a birthday in the calendar, the birthday automatically increments year-on-year, providing a helpful reminder of how old that person is...only I can't find this feature in Outlook / Office 2003.... How / where do I find this feature? Cheers Lee There's nothing built into Outlook that will do this...perhaps you had an add-in or a macro that would do it? Where did the incremented age value show up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** M...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Sorting some information help
HI, I have a sheet with 25 columns and up to 10000 rows. The number of rows will always be the same for each worksheet. and contain text information only. What I would like is a macro to show in 2 rows below the last row for each column, how many times the text that appears in row 1 occurs in row 2 thru (the last row) above it. Thanks in advance Chuck C Enter the following formula in cell A10002, and copy across to column Y: =COUNTIF(A2:A10000,A1) Chuck wrote: > I have a sheet with 25 columns and up to 10000 rows. The number of rows > will always be the same for each work...

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

Help pulling "pingable" IP of local machine into a variable
Ok, here's my need. I am writing a script that does a few things, but I'm having trouble just pulling the "production" IP address into a variable, to then use in the rest of the script. I've see plenty of scripts to ping remote hosts, but that's not what I need. I've also worked up a few scripts on my own, but they all pull every IP on the machine, or require you to know the intenal ID of the NIC interface you need queried. The issue with this is that the ID is assigned randomly, and it's something you just have to know. I'm rather new at VBSc...