Outlook Forms #13

Hi There

I have created a form in outlook with a number of option
boxes.  My plan is to send this form to people that I have
completed work for and they click the option boxes to mark
how well they think I did the work.  At the moment the
form works fine but when the email is sent back to me all
the option boxes are reset to blank.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

I am using Outlook 98.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated

Thanks in advance

Jamie
0
anonymous (74717)

See my response to your other post on this issue.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Jamie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi There
>
> I have created a form in outlook with a number of option
> boxes.  My plan is to send this form to people that I have
> completed work for and they click the option boxes to mark
> how well they think I did the work.  At the moment the
> form works fine but when the email is sent back to me all
> the option boxes are reset to blank.
>
> Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
>
> I am using Outlook 98.
>
> Any help would be greatfully appreciated
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jamie

0
suemvp (4038)
9/8/2004 12:11:02 PM
Hi. Did you ever get a fix for this, I'm experiencing the
same problem, any ideas?

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Richard,
    Did the other person have the same form.  It is also important that your
option button are apart of the message body rather than header information.

Cheers

"Richard Thorneycroft" <richard-deletethis-@huskyproducts.com> wrote in
message news:094a01c49719$31c7a2c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi. Did you ever get a fix for this, I'm experiencing the
> same problem, any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

Move Form to edge of chart window
I am using some vba in excel to display different forms in different sheets. Workbook has one data entry sheet with a dedicated form. This I manage to select as I have info on the screen resolution even if it changes and by selecting a particlar cell I manage to move this form relative to this cell. The problem is that I have 2 other sheets that are both chart windows. For each chart window I have a dedicated form that shows up whenever I switch to that particular sheet. My problem lies witht the positioning of these 2 forms, since that chart windows have no cells to refer ...

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

Adding up scores in a form
I have 5 questions in a form using combo boxes that return a numeric value. When the last question is answered I would like the total score of the 5 questions (all added together) to appear in a box in the same form. How to I accomplish this? Thanks, Tom On Jun 7, 10:53 am, "Tom Tripicchio" <fuzzyt...@prodigy.net> wrote: > I have 5 questions in a form using combo boxes that return a numeric value. > When the last question is answered I would like the total score of the 5 > questions (all added together) to appear in a box in the same form. How to I > accompli...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

outlook #180
How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for birthdays or other events? Thank you, in advance, to anyone that can answer this question. In the reminders box, enter 1w for one week or 7d. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Harvey asked: | How do I set reminders (one week in advance) for | birthdays or other events? | | Thank you, in advance, to anyo...

Spam Confidence Level (SCL) in Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003
I have just upgraded our client machines to run Outlook 2007 while connecting to an SBS 2003 R2 server. I can no longer access the SCL values. I have tried a number of suggestions found on the web but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a working solution for this configuration. Thanks Using the CFG to create the custom field? It seems to work for some and not others. I'm not sure why that is, but after an odd experience with one of the other CFG's I have, I thought of the SCL form and wondered if its something with the folders its installed in. [1] Beyond this...

outlook to outlook express #4
Hi, I am hoping there is away to import all my Outlook Express settings inc address book, messages and files in all local folders to Outlook 2003. I am using Outlook Express 6 When I start to install Outlook 2003 it asks if I want to Configure an email account... I stopped there afraid I would lose all my settings from Express. Any and all help would be appreciated I think you say no to that dialog and then you will get prompted about importing from OE. (Even if you say yes, it won't go delete anything out of OE.) "Manny" <manny_is@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Period 13 w/ FRX Reporting
I have set up 13 fiscal periods in Great Plains. Both period 12 and 13 start on Dec 1st. I am monitoring them so that once 12 closes, I will open 13, as to ensure entry to the correct "period." The problem that I see is that in the transaction tables in GP, 'period' is not recognized, merely the transaction date. Therefore, when I run my FRX financial reports for period 12, it is including the period 13 data as well. Is there anything that could be done differently here, either in GP or FRX, to distinguish the periods for reporting? Thanks for your help ...