Outlook Flags - Default Remainder always "Saturday, January 01, 4501"?

When I turn a custom flag on an item, e.g. email, specify some due date, the
default remainder (by default unchecked) is set for "Saturday, January 01,
4501". How can I change this strange date to be *automatically* something
more convenient, e.g. the due date?
0
jiri1 (5)

Version of outlook?

Have you tried office diagnotics?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Jiri Pik" <jiri@jiripik.com> wrote in message
> When I turn a custom flag on an item, e.g. email, specify some due date,
> the
> default remainder (by default unchecked) is set for "Saturday, January 01,
> 4501". How can I change this strange date to be *automatically* something
> more convenient, e.g. the due date?

0
outlookmvp (5838)