Outlook Express synchronization of all Outlook email

I recently made the blunder of adding my Exchange Server
into my OE accounts. The next time I accessed a newsgroup
I got to watch as all of my email was MOVED from my OL
inbox to my OE inbox. If only the dialog box had popped up
and asked me if I really wanted to do this!
I have since found the box that deals with synchronization
and chosen the proper format to no longer do this. Is
there any way to reverse the process, or am I stuck with
forwarding myself all 500+ messages. Yeah, I know - that's
why you keep a short list of messages!

TIA

You could always try the Import option in OL
David

"Don Reichle" <donreichle@iflandengineers.com> wrote in message
> I recently made the blunder of adding my Exchange Server
> into my OE accounts. The next time I accessed a newsgroup
> I got to watch as all of my email was MOVED from my OL
> inbox to my OE inbox. If only the dialog box had popped up
> and asked me if I really wanted to do this!
> I have since found the box that deals with synchronization
> and chosen the proper format to no longer do this. Is
> there any way to reverse the process, or am I stuck with
> forwarding myself all 500+ messages. Yeah, I know - that's
> why you keep a short list of messages!
>
> TIA

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Outlook 2003

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

How can I instantly delete emails? I get a strikethrough + purge

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

email #11
I have a user that wants to get email from inside our main office using Exchange and Outlook 2000. We do not want her to have to RAS in or VPN in. We have SBS 4.5 i.e. Exchange 5.5. Can we setup Exchange to forward her internal mail to an outside mailbox on an ISP. How do we do that most efficently. We are setup with a DSL line and firewall/router that sends all SMTP mail via an MX record at our ISP to our Exchange server. The outside user has a ??????@ntelos.net address and can send and receive mail mail from her ISP mailbox without any problems using her current Outlook settin...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Automatically forwarding emails
Hi I need to forward emails to a specific user to her external email. The user only wants those emails forwarded who are addressed to her and not the ones that she is cc'd or bcc'd. Hence my choice of client side rule. I have done the following; 1. Created a contact with her external email address under 'Active Directory Users and Computers', 2. Ticked 'Allow Automatic Forward' under Exchange->Global Settings->Internet Message Format->Default->Properties->Advanced tab. 3. Logged in to the relevant user's pc under her name and in outlook created ...

Multipage newsletter in the body of an email
I knew that Don had a website where I could find his organization's newsletter. I just sent him the results of that process I posted about the other day. I'm anxiously awaiting his comments. (Just because I can send it to myself and it looks fine doesn't mean it will to others.) :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...