Outlook Express 6.0 / Spell Check button is gray, will not work. H

Hello. I just downloaded Outlook 6.0 but I cannot Spell Check. What is that
about? I have downloaded all microsoft updates, programs. I would REALLY
appreciate if someone could help. Thank you so much.  David B.
0
Davidb12 (2)

do you have Office installed? OE needs office to provide spell check. The
Live mail client has its own spellchecker.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Davidb12" <Davidb12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I just downloaded Outlook 6.0 but I cannot Spell Check. What is
> that
> about? I have downloaded all microsoft updates, programs. I would REALLY
> appreciate if someone could help. Thank you so much.  David B.

0
outlookmvp (5838)
1/25/2008 2:27:15 AM
Thank you. I have Office Excel 2003, Word 2003 and Powerpoint (2007) No
Marketplace. Which specific software would I need to install. Thank you very
much

"Davidb12" wrote:

> Hello. I just downloaded Outlook 6.0 but I cannot Spell Check. What is that
> about? I have downloaded all microsoft updates, programs. I would REALLY
> appreciate if someone could help. Thank you so much.  David B.
0
Davidb12 (2)
1/25/2008 5:43:00 AM
Davidb12 <Davidb12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thank you. I have Office Excel 2003, Word 2003 and Powerpoint (2007) No
>Marketplace. Which specific software would I need to install. Thank you very
>much

Word
0
unclegrumpy (297)
1/25/2008 5:52:02 AM
"Uncle Grumpy" <unclegrumpy@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Davidb12 <Davidb12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Thank you. I have Office Excel 2003, Word 2003 and Powerpoint (2007) No
>>Marketplace. Which specific software would I need to install. Thank you
>>very
>>much
>
> Word

Excel has a spell-check too.....

0
gbplinux (1141)
1/25/2008 8:35:28 AM
any of the office 2003 apps should take care of it - they all include the
spell check engine. Powerpoint won't help since its 2007 and the spell
engine changed.

--

> Thank you. I have Office Excel 2003, Word 2003 and Powerpoint (2007) No
> Marketplace. Which specific software would I need to install. Thank you
> very
> much
>
> "Davidb12" wrote:
>
>> Hello. I just downloaded Outlook 6.0 but I cannot Spell Check. What is
>> that
>> about? I have downloaded all microsoft updates, programs. I would REALLY
>> appreciate if someone could help. Thank you so much.  David B.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Payables Checks Getting Generated With 0 Value
Hello: When we go to build a batch in the "Select Payables Checks" screen (GP8.00g73), the checks get created, but there are also a number of checks getting created with a value of $0. We do not have any invoices in the system for $0, so we are just wondering what we can do to stop this from happening. Every time we have to go through and manually delete 20-30 $0 value checks in order for the batch to post. Is there any way to find out why these checks are getting generated? This happens because there were previously invoices that were paid by manual payment, so ...

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!!
Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!! Hello everyone and thank you for your time, I have a simple form with a subform with a CANCEL button on it. The problem is that if I don't use the DoCmd.Requery command, the form advances to the next record even though the previous one was still empty. If I put the DoCmd.Requery on the bottom or the top of the Cancel code it dose not work, the ONLY way I have my form working properly at the moment is like so.... Private Sub Cancel_Click() Me.TimerInterval = 500 DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord ...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Connect to SQL Express 2008 on local machine
Hi all, I am trying to link an Access Database to a SQLExpress 2008 database on my own machine. I can create a DSN that can see, and link to, the System databases (using Windows Authentication), but it can't see / connect to the database that I have created. Do I have to give myself specific permissions to my new database? Thanks - Ray You're lucky. I can't even get Access to connect to sql server at all. I tried with Access XP and sql server 2008, but Access throws a canary and tells me only sql server 2000 databases or earlier are supported. I also tried using Access ...

Outlook XP and attachments

date check with exchange rate
Hi, I have below information Cell A=dates Cell B =Amount Cell C= CurrencyYEN or USD Cell D= CDN equivalanet ( formula) Pick data Cell G=dates Cell H=USD Cell I=Yen =ROUND(IF($G$5<=A7,$H$5*B7,IF($G$4<=A7,$H$4*B7,IF($G$3<=A7,$H$3*B7,IF($G$2<=A7,$H$2*B7)))),2) I want the formula to check for what type of currency (USD or YEN) it is & then automatically pick up the exchange rate Plus if I go below the date range it works but If I pick up future date it gives me the last exchange rate I hope I have listed all the information, I can email sheet if required t...

Outlook 2007