outlook express 6 (no pics in outgoing mail)

I have outlook express 6.
I used to have no problem sending pictures in email.
Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the
settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've
gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I
still, however, get only a box with the picture name on
all outgoing mail.
Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can
send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body
of the mail works.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
0
anonymous (74722)

"bill a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have outlook express 6.
> I used to have no problem sending pictures in email.
> Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the
> settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've
> gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I
> still, however, get only a box with the picture name on
> all outgoing mail.
> Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can
> send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body
> of the mail works.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

0
me6 (309)
4/20/2004 5:15:56 PM

icp=InternetExplorer
>to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the
plus sign next to
>your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express
group for that
>version number.  Good luck!

Thank you.

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Analytical Accounting #6
I am trying to find a way to do more detailed reporting from the General Ledger. Your GL is only as strong as the number of segments and the number of ways you can slice and dice the data based on the combination of segments. We have over 40,000 accounts in our GL and that is not enough. I have not read through the PDF on Analytical Accounting yet. Could somebody briefly explain what Analytical Accounting does. Nutshell version: you can create codes (and groupings of codes), and assign them to account numbers. For example, you could have one account that tracks all Grant Money receive...

Outlook 2003

Why do I get four postcards to the same person when I mail merge?
I merged my Excel document with my Publisher document just now and did a print preview, but the 4-up view shows that all 4 are heading to the same person. How do I tell Publisher that each "up" is a different address? If you are using 2003, this is a bug. If you are unsure there is a test print on the print dialogue screen. Use plain paper for the test. If you are using 2007, be certain you select multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Batmantis275" <Batmantis275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:324C9E10-38C9-4DA0-89C...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Check Printing #6
I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed" I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't seen to help, any suggestions? Thanks in advance Did you use msmoney -s (which is different than salv.exe)? "Kris" <kris@team19motorsports.com> wrote in message news:1682801c4177c$bd1ceeb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed" > I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't > seen to help, any suggestions? Thanks in advance ...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Windows Live Mail options
Hello. I just installed Windows Live Mail in my Win7 Pro laptop. I couldn't find config options like the options in Windows Mail in Vista or Outlook Express in XP like "Never send read receipt", Signature, etc. Where is it? Thanks in advance. You are not seeing the Menu Bar. If you installed Wave 3, (the current version and not the new beta), the Alt button will temporally enable the Menu Bar, or click on the Menus button to the left of the Help button and enable the Menu Bar. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA ...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...