Outlook Express 6 e-mail folders all missing: help!

Running XP and Outlook Express and all my folders of  e-mails have been
msising for several days. I also get one e-mail that connects me to a
dialogue box with letters and numbers  floating in a bunch of soup-like
characters which says I must type in the letters in their screening for
spammmers or some such.
HELP!
0
Hague (2)

hague wrote:
> Running XP and Outlook Express and all my folders of  e-mails have been
> msising for several days. I also get one e-mail that connects me to a
> dialogue box with letters and numbers  floating in a bunch of soup-like
> characters which says I must type in the letters in their screening for
> spammmers or some such.
> HELP!
This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
0
gordonbp11 (453)
2/9/2005 6:15:20 PM
hague <hague@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Running XP and Outlook Express and all my folders of  e-mails have
> been msising for several days.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

shapes and croping HELP!!
For those of you who work Publisher as second nature this is going to sound silly and trivial... I have a gif that I want to look as though it is in an oval frame, without any borders or anything fancy... So far I have inserted the picture into the page, used the oval tool, selected the desired size and shape and that is it!!!, how do I extract (or crop)the shape, removing the outside of the picture leaveing me with a nice compleate oval picture? Please help, Jo I forgot to say I am working in Publisher 2000 >-----Original Message----- >For those of you who work Publisher...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

recurring deposit missing in budget
When I created a recurring deposit with an end date, it shows up on the reports but not when I edit the budget. I therefore cannot see its effect in the planning phase of the budget. When I remove the end date, the transaction shows up in both the reports and the budget editing screens. Any ideas? Marc ...

cannot send excel worksheet (sheet only) to mail recipient
When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send to, mail receipient as attachment). I can NOT send only a single sheet out of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send the current sheet as the message body). Error received says "Excel could not start the email program. Check your network connection. Make sure outlook is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can connect to your email server." I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system. Hi Nancy See ...

Opening Outlook

Receiveng garbage instead of mail text or attachments in OL2003
I have Outlook 2003 on a Win2K Pro box. A friend has Outlook 2003 in a Windows Vista Business box. I ONLY send mail in text form (Ido not use HTML or Outllok Rich text format). He gets my mails in raw form (Spanish Outlook both): ********************** -----Mensaje original----- De: xxxxxx [mailto:xxx@xxxxx] Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2009 12:03 p.m. Asunto: Desacople del Generador Return-Path: <xxxxxx@xxxxxx> Delivered-To: wwwwwwwww@xxxxxx Received: (qmail 44010 invoked by uid 88); 10 Feb 2009 14:24:44 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO XXXXXX) (xx.xx.xx.xx) by XXXXXXXXX wit...

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

Forward copy of outgoing e-mails to managers
I have a client that is running Exchange 2003. It is a brokerage firm and is bound by strict rules from the SEC and NASD. One of the requirements is that all incoming and outgoing e-mail is recorded and stored. We have this taken care of using journaling and ComplianceVault. Another requirement is that all managers receive a copy of all of the users e-mail. We are using forwarding to accomplish this for incoming e-mail but can't figure out how to also send the managers a copy of their outgoing. Is there anything that I am missing or can I do this? Aztech wrote: > I have a client...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Connect to SQL Express 2008 on local machine
Hi all, I am trying to link an Access Database to a SQLExpress 2008 database on my own machine. I can create a DSN that can see, and link to, the System databases (using Windows Authentication), but it can't see / connect to the database that I have created. Do I have to give myself specific permissions to my new database? Thanks - Ray You're lucky. I can't even get Access to connect to sql server at all. I tried with Access XP and sql server 2008, but Access throws a canary and tells me only sql server 2000 databases or earlier are supported. I also tried using Access ...

Outlook XP and attachments