Outlook email URL link opens AOL not Explorer. How can I Change th

I use to use AOL as my main internet program.  I recently switched to Comcast
Highspeed and I use outlook for e-mails.  When I click on a URL in my Outlook
e-mail, AOL opens, instead of Internet Explorer.  How do I change this so
that the URL opens Explorer and not AOL?

Try setting IE as your default browser. In the Control Panel > Internet
applet go to the Programs tab and make sure the "Internet Explorer should
check to see if it is the default browser" box is checked then start IE and
set it as the default if you're asked

"seismicsixpack" <seismicsixpack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use to use AOL as my main internet program.  I recently switched to
>Comcast
> Highspeed and I use outlook for e-mails.  When I click on a URL in my
> Outlook
> e-mail, AOL opens, instead of Internet Explorer.  How do I change this so
> that the URL opens Explorer and not AOL?

0
vince8328 (2733)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook CRM Client
When using the Outlook / CRM Client, user is expecting the Outlook Contacts to be populated with the contact information from the Contact list of CRM. Is this true? If so, any ideas why this is not the case or what causes this to NOT happen? -Randy This is not how it should work - and if it did everyone's individual contacts would be replicated throughout the organisation, which is probably not what most people want. Users using the Outlook client should see a second set of folders which mirror the CRM Sales objects. There is no default functionality to move or copy records b...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003