Outlook calendar views

I have a weird problem with outlook 2003. I want to view three or more
months  on the right of the calendar view. All but one of my Pcs lets me do
this. On that one PC I resize the pane and I get the three calendars but
they vanish the next time I am in the folder. This is a public folder. I am
the owner of the folder. I dont know why this is happening. Can you help.

0
wrasool (7)

Oversized calendar printout
I have a calendar with many events per day. When I try to print the month view to a letter size page, most of the dates do not print. I have access to a D size printer (24x36) and am trying to use that, but Outlook doesn't seem to be able to deal with something this big. The MS calendar printing wizard doesn't address this, plus it destroys any color coding from the original calendar. Any help would be appreciated! Pat The cell size of the the month view limits the amt of appointments you'll see. If portrait layout doesn't show enough, you'll need to print d...

images in Outlook
I have a user that sometimes get e-mails that does display images that are sent to him. They are .jpg files and sometimes they appear but most often the have a red x in a box in the upper left corner of the image box. I tried associating .jpg file with the picture and fax viewer but that didn't seem to help. He said he recently installed a full Adobe package but wasn't sure if that was when it started to happen. -- holler It could simply be that the Outlook cache is full. Try this: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/redx.asp "holler" <holler@discussio...

Outlook Live Not Synching Outlook and Hotmail
I am posting this thread (previously posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts) to both .public and .calendaring in hopes that an MVP in one or the other may offer some insight on this perplexing issue. I was using Intellisync for MSN to synch my Outlook and Hotmail contacts, calendar and tasks. After it was dropped by MSN, I tried both Outlook Connector and Outlook Live, to no avail as described in extensive detail below. Does any MVP or other Microsoft representative know whether Microsoft intends to restore true synchronization to Outlook Live, or offer any other true synchronizat...

Outlook exiting box hangs forever
Hello, Running Outlook 2000 on exchange 2000. If the outlook is open for couple days and when i close it, exiting box hangs forever. But, if I open and close outlook right away or within couple hours, it exits fine. Any ideas? kirit Do you have it set to synch offline folders? If yes, and you have received a lot of mail and only have it set to sync on shutdown, it will, of course, take more time after a couple of days worth of items need to be synched. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to...

delay sending out all emails outlook 2003
How do I permanently delay sending out all emails for 2 minutes if I realize there is an error or I forgot an attachment? Use Rules. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2007/20070508.htm http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2008/up080508.htm#3 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

Using VBS t o configure outlook
is it possible to create a vbs script to automatically configure outlook 2002 for user on a domain. Thanks James ...

How do I add a Web Access Account to my Outlook at home?
That sounds strange, but I'm a student at a university that has given me an Outlook Account on Web Access for the purpose of receiving school mail, mainly school-wide announcements and information from professors. However, I find the online version to be very limiting and I'm not familiar with the newer versions of Outlook (haven't had it since about 1996 or so). I need to know if I can access e-mails recieved on my Web Access account in my Outlook program at home... Also, maybe if this is possible I won't have to do that... Can I organized e-mails on Web Access? I k...

Inviting attendees from within Shared calendar in Public Folders
Hi I have Exchange 2003 running. Created a shared calendar in the Public Folders area and would like to invites staff from the AD/Exchange by checking availability etc to a meeting. How can this be done? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks Sumi ...

Q: Changing default Body+ font in Outlook 2007
Hi, my default font in Outlook 2007 for New Mail Message is set to Calibri (Body). How can I change it to be default Arial (Body) for New Mail Message or whole Outlook, it is same for me? I don't want to change default font to Arial (I want to change the body font). Thank you in advance, M. Hi, Tools/Options/Mail Format/Staionary and Fonts/ Personal Stationary. Hi, how do I change the +Body font from there? (at that screen I only know how to change font to Arial, but that is not what I want to do, I want the font to remain +Body, but instead of being Calibri I want it to be A...

new groups, contacts not in GAL (outlook/SBS 2003)
Hi everyone. This is driving me insane. I have an account with outlook 2003 and the "Use cached exchange" option is off. I also repeatedly press F9 to no avail. My contacts and universal dist groups that I have created on the server just do not show up. I can email them fine if I fully specify the name (ie: mydistlist@mydomain.com), but I don't see them in the GAL! I do have one lone contact that DID get in the GAL, but I haven't a clue why or what is different about it. Does it matter in the "Active Directory Users and Computers" where you create thes...

Outlook unable to connect to the incoming server POP3(exchange2k3) #2
I am trying to connect outlook at my work to my exchange server at home. OWA works great and also sending emails through outlook works, but I can not retrieve emails from exchange using the outlook client. Here are some of the variables: Exchange Server at home: Firewall Sonicwall: Pop3 on port 110 opened Exchange was setup with default settings...in other words there have been no special configurations At work: I added a new email account Server Type: POP3 (I tried the exchange option through the control panel, but that did not work) My Incoming mail server: mail.myserver.com My outgoing ...

why is outlook trying to open an executable file in locate link brower? #2
"Kyle Harmon" <kharmon3@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:... > In my MS Outlook 2002, every time I click on an url with-in my e-mail > outlook trys to open an executable file in the "Locate link brower". And > this only happens when I do not have a browers open. Is there a fix for > this? > > Thank You, > > Kyle Harmon > > > Navigate to your default browser's executible (iexplore.exe for Internet Explorer) and double click on it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

implementing S/MIME control in Outlook 2003
I want to be able to drag and drop attachments using Oulook 2003 web access. When I go to help it says that I need to implement S/MIME control. I've looked all over for instructions and can't find any help. Is there anyone who knows what I'm talking about and can help? Thanks, John ...

how do i set up view hourly basis per day in outlook journal?
i am using microsoft outlook 2003. in the journal, entries i wish to see hourly per day foramt verticallt the way we see in the outlook calendr by selecting the current view in day/week/month. How can i enable the same in jiurnal. Best regards, RK create a day/week/month view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Printing monthly calendar in Outlook 2003
When I print a 2-page monthly calendar in Outlook 2003, it prints 1 or 2 months beyond the date range I have specified. I set 'print exactly one month', print on 2 pages. and then the dates -- the 1st and the last of the month I want. And then the printer spiots out 4 to 6 pages --- the month I want, plus two months I haven't asked for. What's happening? ...

Outlook 2010 Beta Lock ups
Just installed Office Professional 2010. Outlook keeps locking up. I can get it to start, although slow but once I click on a folder is just churns away and nothing happens. I have to then shut it down and restart it. I have a number of pst files. I have tried removing them and starting with out them but that did not solve the problem. It locks even when clicking on tasks. Not sure how to resolve it. Well, several more hours have gone by and I have been all over the internet reading forums without a clue as to what the problem is. Now, when I start Outlook I get a messa...

Outlook Coding
I have code to send emails progamtically from a module in Excel 2000 using OUtlook 2000, but now I need to have the code select 1 of 5 different email addresses and potentially a different mail server. Any ideas? --------------------------------- Set NewMail = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objmail = NewMail.CreateItem(olMailItem) With objmail .To = Email .Subject = "Quotes for " & Name .Body = emailtext .Send End With Set NewMail = Nothing Set objmail = Nothing ---------------------------------- Submitted...

How to save outlook messages & contacts if I can't start my os ?
Hi, I know how to solve this problem by using outlook express, but I don't know how to do that using office outlook. I mean pc is broken and my task is to take hdd and save outlook messages and contacts somehow. Any Ideas ? thank you Vilius On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:23:00 -0800, "Vilius Mock�nas" <v_mockunas@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, >I know how to solve this problem by using outlook express, but I don't know >how to do that using office outlook. I mean pc is broken and my task is to >take hdd and save outlook messages and contacts somehow. Any Ideas ? &...

Transactions to view..
I have downloaded data from my bank but money only lists the ones up to May 26, even though it has downloaded data to July 26th. It also says there are 40 items to review, but they are not shown on the register.. Any ideas.. TKS In microsoft.public.money, George Fellmayer wrote: >I have downloaded data from my bank but money only lists >the ones up to May 26, even though it has downloaded data >to July 26th. It also says there are 40 items to review, >but they are not shown on the register.. Any ideas.. Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files ...

URL into a view in CRM 3.0
I'd like to be able to set up a link from our intranet to the Account manager screen, passing in a view paramenter. Is there any way to do this? Any documentation anywhere? Being able to pass in query parameters to the Advanced Find screen would work for me to. Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_BF73CA4F Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <AW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to be able to set up a link from our intranet to the Account manager > screen, passing in a view paramenter. Is there any way to do this? Any > documentatio...

spreadsheet with several row, looking to view one at a time while.
I have 193 rows on my spreadsheet, with the top 2 rows frozen to view as I scroll down the list of rows. I would like to bring the rows to meet the frozen information but it is only letting me see every 3rd row instead of each row one at a time. Thanks How are you scrolling? If I scroll with my mouse wheel I get what you describe, but if I scroll with the right scroll bar/arrows I get one row at a time. HTH Otto "Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:214FF948-D453-4945-9E47-756A86717ABD@microsoft.com... >I have 193 rows on my spreadsheet, w...

Upgrading Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002
I have the software to upgrade my Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002, and am concerned about losing my appointments, contacts, and settings (rules, views). If I upgrade, will Outlook 2002 detect my settings before it "removes the previous version"? I'd really appreciate some help - I'm a little bored waiting for the hurricane so I'm hoping to occupy myself with this... Data is never removed with an upgrade. The connection to your data may well be lost, but can easily be reset if that's the case. You should already be backing up your Outlook regularly. The file...

The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your help ad
I'm trying to open email that contains forwarded email's. I'm using Outlook 2002 w/SP-2 and XP Pro on clean installs. I can save the attachments but would like to just display them if possible. ...

Have Outlook Today display certain calendar categories
Anyone know how I could (with or without add-ins) have outlook display only certain calendar categories? I want to exclude some day-to-day calendar items from showing up and cluttering the space :) create a custom view? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/viewmenu.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ <matt.coast@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158197...

Freezing Outlook 07
Has anybody got any suggestion for this issue? No matter how 'vague' it may sound I will try (almost) anything to get this resolved. It's becoming more than a little frustrating. :) Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee" <no@spam.com> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:40 PM Subject: Outlook freezes when replying to email > Hi all > > I am using OL 2007 under Vista Business SP1. When I first open OL if I > open > an email and attempt to reply to it, or I create a new message to send, OL > goes...