Outlook (and Word) Spell check original text in reply #2

I have a couple of my users where Word spell checks original text i
reply even though it is marked in tools as Do not Spell Check Origina
Text in Reply.  If I turn Word off as the editor, then it works fine.
This does not occur on all of my machines, only on two... I use Word 2
and Outlook 2K.

Any ideas why this is happening?  I appreciate the help

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Payables Checks Getting Generated With 0 Value
Hello: When we go to build a batch in the "Select Payables Checks" screen (GP8.00g73), the checks get created, but there are also a number of checks getting created with a value of $0. We do not have any invoices in the system for $0, so we are just wondering what we can do to stop this from happening. Every time we have to go through and manually delete 20-30 $0 value checks in order for the batch to post. Is there any way to find out why these checks are getting generated? This happens because there were previously invoices that were paid by manual payment, so ...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

not sure if I'm using the correct formula for the result I want #2
I'm trying to calculate a 'low net' score. A persons 'actual score' minus 'their handicap' = 'low net' score. I have this worksheet setup like this; A4:A23 = list of names Columns B-U have the weekly calculated low net scores B4:U23 = the calculated 'low net' scores using this formula =SUM(Scorecard!B4-Scorecard!Y4); (this is for player one) Scorecard!B4 is player one's first week 'actual score', Scorecard!Y4 is player one's calculated 'handicap'. In Row B25:U25 I have this formula {=MIN(IF(B$4:B$23>0,B$4:B$23))}, to p...

Updating a graph with 2 y axis
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a line or on the same axis? Garfiled wrote: > Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. > and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. > I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a > line or on the same axis? > Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries", then on the "Axis...

Opening Outlook

Receiveng garbage instead of mail text or attachments in OL2003
I have Outlook 2003 on a Win2K Pro box. A friend has Outlook 2003 in a Windows Vista Business box. I ONLY send mail in text form (Ido not use HTML or Outllok Rich text format). He gets my mails in raw form (Spanish Outlook both): ********************** -----Mensaje original----- De: xxxxxx [mailto:xxx@xxxxx] Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2009 12:03 p.m. Asunto: Desacople del Generador Return-Path: <xxxxxx@xxxxxx> Delivered-To: wwwwwwwww@xxxxxx Received: (qmail 44010 invoked by uid 88); 10 Feb 2009 14:24:44 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO XXXXXX) (xx.xx.xx.xx) by XXXXXXXXX wit...

Word vs. PowerPoint
I'm giving a lecture next month, only my third with a PowerPoint presentation -- and only the first that'll have an audience of more than about 10, so I'll be writing it out fully in advance. And with the new Windows 7 laptop (yay!), I can even take advantage of the dual- monitor thing and have the slide show on the projector and a working view on the computer. Does anyone know of arguments for or against using the Notes function in PowerPoint to contain my entire text, vs. simply writing it in a word processor the usual way and printing it out? (I am assuming that I c...

gridlines in outlook?

How can i insert multiple pictures in a word doc, simultaneously?
Hello! I need to put in multiple photos from a file in my reports, and i would like them to be sized to fit 6-10 per page. Is there any way to do that in one simple step? Thanks! It depends on your definition of simple. In order to control the layout of the images you need to insert them in a table of fixed cell width. The images will then adapt to the width of the cell. How many will fit of a page is determined by whether the images are portrait mode or landscape mode - or mixed modes. The following macro will insert a two column table at the cursor and proceed to en...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...