outlook and exchange #2

Hi,

I am running winxp pro and outlook2002 connecting to
exchange2000. One machine will not let me open the mail
folders and says the user doesn't have permission.

however, different users on the same system have no
problems and the logon credentials work on other PCs. App
log also shows no errors.

Any ideas?

Thanks folks

0
anonymous (74721)

are u using the MAPI account ?

"mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am running winxp pro and outlook2002 connecting to
> exchange2000. One machine will not let me open the mail
> folders and says the user doesn't have permission.
>
> however, different users on the same system have no
> problems and the logon credentials work on other PCs. App
> log also shows no errors.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks folks

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2003

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Unable to create more Windows NT accounts for Exchange mailboxes
Hi Guys, Currently our Exchange server stopped allowing the creation of more Windows NT Accounts with the following error"Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service".Pls is there a way out of this? We run Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows NT Server. -- Buchi ...

Edit Microsoft Exchange System Object with ADSI
When I applied a new recipient policy to add a 2nd domain name to our users, I applied it to all rather than using a filter to only pick the users in the Users OU. Everything was still fine but we have one conflict. A public folder had the same name as a user and thus had the same email address. We are getting the event:Event ID: 9514 Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Description: Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy - /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName1]/CN=[Object1] and /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName2]/CN=[Object2] I deleted the public folder b...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...