Outlook #30

I have Office XP. My previous Outlook 2000 files came over
fine however, when I try to open a contact file I get an
error box.

* Could not load an object because it is not available on
this machine.

* Just-in-time Debugging (pops up)

* If you indicate not to debug another box pops up

* Script Error Object doesnt support this property or
method: pageSBE.datagrid1 Line no:11

Then the Contact pops up....Can this be fixed?

0
rarmenta (1)

See if the info here helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;223845

"ralph" <rarmenta@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have Office XP. My previous Outlook 2000 files came over
> fine however, when I try to open a contact file I get an
> error box.
>
> * Could not load an object because it is not available on
> this machine.
>
> * Just-in-time Debugging (pops up)
>
> * If you indicate not to debug another box pops up
>
> * Script Error Object doesnt support this property or
> method: pageSBE.datagrid1 Line no:11
>
> Then the Contact pops up....Can this be fixed?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank in the preview pane. Usually this is a virus or spam in an HTML message, which I usually can't see, which is fine. I tried to look at the body of the message and see the code for the link that is advertised in the spam, to file a complaint. Usually I right click on the message...

Outlook 2003 "Inbox" problems
My new e-mails are coming to my "Unread Mail" instead of in my "Inbox". How can I correct this problem? Unread Mail is just a search folder, not a real folder. If you're not seeing those messages in your Inbox then either you have some kind of view/filter applied that is hiding those new messages from view in the Inbox or you've got a rule that is automatically moving the messages to some other subfolder. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The L...

Outlook 2007, Drag Email Messages to Calendar with Attachement
I work in sales and when I send an order into our order department I receive an email reply with an SAP screen shot of the order. I then drag this email onto my calendar so I can keep track of my orders. This works well but the screen shot (an image file) is not included when I drag and drop therefore I have to go to the orginal email and copy and paste into the calendar entry that I dragged to the calendar. I would like to avoid this extra step. Any suggestions? Mike You can drag and drop with your right mouse button and choose to copy it as an appointment with an shortcut or attachment...

Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 and exchange server
I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 and exchange server. Does anyone have a reason for this and/or a work-around so that I can use MS Word as the email editor. I have reviewed the knowledge base and cannot find a solution. Please help. Thanks, HR HR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 > and exchange server. Define "unable". What happens when you try. What version of Word? -- Brian Tillman ...

Archiving to server using Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2002
I have created folders on my server that everyone has access to. Each user has folders setup on their workstations. I want to be able to have everyone's "Research" folder achive to one folder on my server. It works fine for my 2003 workstations, but anyone on Outlook 2002 gets a message saying "Error while archiving folder "research" in store "personal folder". The file "server file".pst is not compatible with the sersion's personal foler information services." "server file" is the path to the folder on the server. I do n...

callto:// integration of outlook
Hi all, does anyone know how to tell Outlook to use the 'callto://' url for making calls? Do I have to write my own dialer to register with the Outlook auto dialer? where can I find help about that? is there any MSDN group/wegpage I can go to? Or is it sufficient to change some entries in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\callto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\callto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\callto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Internet Call\Microsoft NetMeeting\Protocols\callto HKEY_USERS\<SID>\Software\Classes\callto HKEY_USERS\<SID>_Classes\callto Hm... Thank...

URLs in Outlook 2007 no longer active
Using Windows Vista Business Edition with MS Office 2007 / Outlook 2007. A few weeks ago, Outlook was working fine ... notification messages from PHPBB included a clickable URL. Clicking the URL (blue & underscored) would open a PHPBB webpage containing the PHPBB message itself. Then after removing expired Anti-Virus program and installing AVG Free Anti-Virus ... the notification messages from PHPBB are no longer active, but still present and it still works on other PCs with the same Software installed. If the URL string is copied & pasted into an IE7 address bar the correct ...

Why can't I enter data in Outlook task Details Tab?
I have an Outlook 2003 task defined, and when I switch to the DETAILS tab, I cannot enter any details. I place the cursor in the "Update list:" text box, but when I try to type notes in the box, all I get is a 'ding'. AND I don't find any 'HELP' on this. Add a person to the update list. That's all it does - sends updates to the Requested By person plus whoever is on the update list. It's not a place for notes. -- Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Acorn Training and Consulting www.acorntraining.com.au Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolba...

Double Spacing Using Word and HTML in Outlook
In Outlook, when I use Office Word as 2003 my email editor, and send email in HTML, received mail has double spacing between lines instead of single spacing. If I us switch to Outlook as my email editor and send in HTML, the spacing is correct. I would like to use Word as my email editor in Outlook, and send in HTML. How can I fix this spacing problem? thanks, Kevin Kevin <jkevn@NOSPAM.msn.com> wrote: > In Outlook, when I use Office Word as 2003 my email editor, and send > email in HTML, received mail has double spacing between lines instead > of single spacing. If I ...

Outlook Web Attachments of specific type gone, only paper clip pre
Our voicemail system integrates with exchange via Native POP3 Connector. All voicemails are attached to emails as voice.lvp. In the beginning the attachments were there, now they have disappeared. OWA is configured to allow all attachments and the ext. is not in either level 1 or 2 types. The email displays a paper clip showing an attachment but once you open the email, the attachment field is comepletely blank. I have tried everything. We are having a similar issue that has started since we installed SP3 on our exchange server. But it is with random attachments. I have searched and ...

Outlook 2007: View in Browser not working
I am running Office 2007 Professional on WinXP Home SP2. After double clicking on an email in my inbox, I click on "Other Actions" | "View In Browser". But nothing happens. I am running IE7.0. I've tried it with IE already started and without it already started with no difference. I am trying to do the "View in Browser" so I can use the browser's selective printing capabilities to not print an entire email and just print the parts I need. Is IE your default browser? Have you run Detect and Repair? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies...

XP Home SP 2 and Web based Outlook
I used to be able to flawlessly remotely access Outlook remotely using IE and SP1. However, once I installed SP2, I can longer reply to any messages. My INBOX appears correctly and I can view messages, but once I hit the REPLY icon, the message I was viewing disappears and I am returned to my INBOX rather than being able to compose a message. I upgraded to SP2 on two different computers and the same problems exists on both machines. SP2 for Windows XP includes a built-in popup stopper for Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Privacy tab. Se...

Outlook 2003 crashes on send/receive
title says most of it . . . my Outlook 2003 crashes every time I do a send / receive, and I get this message: http://www.tengokuonline.com/stupiderror.jpg i am running Windows XP Home version 2002, service pack 1 - but i have the same error on my desktop (running Windows XP Professional, don't have it here with me for exact specs). any ideas? ...

When I click on new mail outlook failed to load resources from fil
Every day I have run Fix and repair before I open up new email or the outllook will shut down! Outllook will work find rest of day but the next day I will have to run fix and repair again! If I don`t run fix and repair every morning when I open new mail outlook will display an era message failed to load or find resources from resource file! It will tell me to check resources! ...

outlook 2002 #52
Trying to use outlook 2002. Continually getting program not responding especially when I open the calendar. Computer just hangs up. Email works fine. Tried the usual uninstall reinstall, detect and repair errors stuff. I have no problems with outlook express. Wanting to switch so I can sync with a PDA IPAC 5150. I don't have time for this crud. Please help Thanks -- Mark ...

Track contacts from Outlook to CRM
Hi! When I track contacts from Outlook to CRM the contacts appear in CRM but the contact in Outlook doesn´t change symbole to the CRM symbole. It is still the outlooksymbole. This only happens on one client... Does anyone know why? ...

Uninstall Outlook 2002
I installed Office 2003 Beta, when the beta expired I uninstalled 2003 and reinstalled my Office XP. To my surprise OL2002 came up with contacts and e-mails intact, however when I try a send/recieve I get "Operation Failed" as an error message. I uninstalled Office 2002 however OL2002 did not uninstall and it does not show under the Add/Remove programs. Any suggestions? Randy Try this. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354&Product=ol2002 "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00d401c3b840$cb23e1d0$...

Outlook will not open #11
I have had difficulty installing Winfax pro 10 and to day I cannot open Outlook. I cannot uninstall Winfax due to programme not finding the unistall file. I do not know where to start. any help would be most appreciated I have just discovered that I have lost all my printers and cannot print at all "belto" <belto@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:QyATf.198708$Q22.58815@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk... >I have had difficulty installing Winfax pro 10 and to day I cannot open >Outlook. > I cannot uninstall Winfax due to programme not finding the unistall file. &...

Using Drop Down Menus Causes Outlook 2003 to freeze
Whenever I attempt to use a drop down menu in Outlook 2003, whether it's the "Insert File" window or the "Save As" window, Outlook freezes and I have to end the task using Task Manager. I can use other means to browse for files and folders within Outlook so I know I'm not have some strange issue with Explorer. I'm at a complete loss here. I've tried running "Dectect and Repair" and my next move will likely be to re-install Office 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Outlook starts ok but getting slower by opening mail
Hi all, I have a strange problem with our Outlook when some persons opening Outlook it starts normal and is working as it should be but with every mail we klick outlook is getting slower After opening 10 mails Outlook hangs cpu stays at 100% for Outlook The solution that solves this problem temporary is resetting the user profile on our server But then again it's just a matter of time and all things start over again Resseting the user profiles again and again is not a sutible solution because it involves a lot of work for setting the user settings back First i thougth it was a prob...

Outlook 2003 #210
I just got a new DELL computer and I transfered my old email files OL 2002 from Gateway to OL 2003.When I go to send email I receive "runtime error 2147467259(80004005) method ~ of object~failed. how do I get rid of this error. Van ...

Getting error in outlook
hi steve here i am getting error in outlook o/s : 98 Error: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Errors have been detected in the file C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool. any help would be appreciated >hi steve here >i am getting error in outlook >o/s : 98 > >Error: >Unable to display the folder. >Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. >Errors have been detected in ...

Outlook 2000 #61
I am getting this when I try to open my Inbox (all other folders will open) "Unable to display the folder. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are not correct." Ran scanpst.exe (no problems found) Ran "Detect & Repair" Still have the problem :-( Thanks..Capt. Dave ...

outlook bug with attached message
I have recently tripped over a bug in outlook 2003 sp1. Here is how I duplicate the issue. a) Creat a new task item. b) drag and drop an email message into the task note area c) left click, hold and drag the message, and then release mouse button. d) now the attached message appears like an image with the small black square handles in corners and on sides. At this point, I can no longer double click, or right click to open the attached message. Once this occurs, the message I dropped into the task is no longer available. It seems that the link to the message gets destroyed and now...

Outlook Mobile Access (OMA) problem
Dear all, I have Exchange 2003 server and tried to activate the Outlook Mobile Access. I upgraded the OMA by applying the upgrade from MS website. I am getting the error below by using IE6 browser. What could be the problem? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. Server Error in '/OMA' Application. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appr...