Outlook 2007: Purge Deleted Items doesn't work

I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several
items for deletion. However, when I click Purge, nothing happens. The
messages stay where they are and Outlook acts like nothing has been
clicked. Ideas?

Thanks,
Chase

0
ccheviron (5)

Are you trying to purge the current folder or the entire IMAP account?
Do you have a filter activated that hides deleted messages?

"ccheviron@gmail.com" <ccheviron@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several
> items for deletion. However, when I click Purge, nothing happens. The
> messages stay where they are and Outlook acts like nothing has been
> clicked. Ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Chase

0
pds-ms (175)
5/30/2006 3:36:59 AM
Nevermind. I upgraded from Outlook 2003 and had a button on my toolbar
for "Purge Deleted Items." This button was not functional, but when I
went to the edit menu and selecte to Purge the items, it worked. So I
just deleted the old button and created a new one. Must've changed the
way purges are handled in 2007.

0
ccheviron (5)
5/30/2006 3:43:50 AM
<ccheviron@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several
> items for deletion. However, when I click Purge, nothing happens. The
> messages stay where they are and Outlook acts like nothing has been
> clicked. Ideas?

That betaware has its own support forums at:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/community/newsgroups.mspx

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

making boxplot in excel 2007
Hey. Got a problem on making a boxplot in excel 2007. I used to make excel 2003 to make the boxplot, but now I have the 2007 edition. I learned from my teacher that I need to use the "High-Low-lines" and the "Up/down-bars" to make the boxplot. The problem is that when I made the "Up/down-bars" it will cover the data-points so I can't see median ect. Is there anyway to change the order of the chart-figures like to show the data-point at the top, the up/down-bars in the middle and the high-low-lines at the bottom just like when u change the order of several...

Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!!
Requery ONLY works in timer 0.5 sec later !!! Hello everyone and thank you for your time, I have a simple form with a subform with a CANCEL button on it. The problem is that if I don't use the DoCmd.Requery command, the form advances to the next record even though the previous one was still empty. If I put the DoCmd.Requery on the bottom or the top of the Cancel code it dose not work, the ONLY way I have my form working properly at the moment is like so.... Private Sub Cancel_Click() Me.TimerInterval = 500 DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord ...

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

If No is deleted in middle of sequence,Nos alter after deleted No
I have a group of numbers,I delete one number in the middle ,i want the numbers after that number to reduce by one so that numbers still run in order.How do I do this.Thanks in advance . Crusty If you are deleting a complete row then you could set up a formula referring to the cell above, (in A2 for example), =A1 Now when you delete the row the formulae will update in line -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "crusty53" <crusty53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B64...

Outlook & Entourage

documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi
recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007 duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003 version of microsoft office? If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to recover the text in Word. Try a print screen if you really need the file. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F703554-FE98-466D-A839-6102CA009EA7@microsoft.com... > re...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

CListCtrl coloring and uncoloring indivual item
Hello, I am using a CListCtrl control in Report_View, and I was interested in coloring the cell of some particular items. how would I go about doing that? So for example, by default, I have some item A with subitems, B and C. I would like to have that row colored some color and just that row. I would also like to be able to uncolor, ( paint it back to default). Thanks >Hello, I am using a CListCtrl control in Report_View, and I was >interested in coloring the cell of some particular items. how would I >go about doing that? Jon, Have a look at using the custom draw facilities ...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

Delete non duplicated rows
A B date/time data I want to keep all the duplicates in B and delete the non duplicates. TIA -- cape ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cape's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6476 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385395 Check out the conditional formatting section. This section helps to find duplicates, but you could change the formula to =1 instead of >1 to get the non-duplicates. http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/Formulas.htm#CONDFORM &qu...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007