Outlook 2007 fragt bei jedem Start nach dem Kennwort

Hallo Gruppe,

ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig, dies ist mein erster Post in einer
Gruppe.

Ausgangssituation: Exchange 2003 und Outlook 2007 mit Vista

Ich poste hier, da das folgende Problem mit Outlook 2003 nicht
auftritt und der Exchange-Server somit ordentlich konfiguriert ist.

Problem: Outlook 2007 fragt mich bei jedem Start nach Benutzernamen /
Kennwort (gleicher Dialog wie man ihn von Netzwerkfreigaben her
kennt). Die Checkbox "Kennwort speichern" hat keine Wirkung.

Als Benutzername ist $LokalerPC\$Benutzer hinterlegt, richtig w=E4re
jedoch $Server\$Benutzer. Gebe ich das Kennwort ein, so habe ich
normalen Zugriff auf die E-Mails.

Ich hoffe ihr versteht, dass das st=E4ndige Kennwort eingeben bei jedem
Start von Outlook 2007 ziemlich nervt. Ich freue mich auf eurere
Ratschl=E4ge!

PS: Das Profil in Systemsteuerung > E-Mail habe ich nat=FCrlich schon
mehrfach gel=F6scht und mit verschiedenen Einstellungen neu erstellt -
ohne Erfolg.

--
Brian Tillman
0

setting up outlook 2003 connection to exchange server 2003
Hi my desktop disks crashed 7 months ago and I have been using my laptop (win 2k pro sp4 and outlook 2003 with vpn) for this time SUCCESSFULLY. I built a new desktop using win 2k SERVER (for the raid-mirror function). I am using the SAME settings to configure the outlook 2003 client in BOTH cases (hosts file in same location as in win2k pro, email account name, server name and vpn settings, authentication). in the article Q155048 the suggestion is made to ping the server, oddly enough I CANNOT ping microsoft.com nor the outsourced exchange server (time out), when the vpn is runni...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Force scale to start at zero
I am using Excel 2007 to display an X-Y graph and I want to force the Y scale to start at zero. How can I do that? On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:08:41 -0500, Michael Dobony wrote: > I am using Excel 2007 to display an X-Y graph and I want to force the Y > scale to start at zero. How can I do that? I found it. Hi, The easiest way is to right-click the trendline and choose Format Trendline, on the Trendline Options tab check Set Intercept and enter 0. I have heard rumors that this feature does not always perform correctly either here or in the LINEST function of the spreadsheet, so ke...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

Getting Started With Barcodes
Hi, We've just opened our second retail clothing store. This expansion means we're going to have to start using barcodes to keep track of our inventory (inventory is now entered into RMS manually). The issue is we have no idea how to get started. Is there some sort of primer on barcodes and supply-chain management that we could use as a starting point? Does anyone have any suggestions/experiences with barcodes and RMS they'd be willing to share? We'd really like to build this thing properly from the start. TIA Well, first let me ask this question. Does most of your i...

concurrent instances (or profiles) of outlook
Hi, Is it possible to have two instances of Outlook running at the same time? Or maybe have two Outlook profiles accessable at the same time? I have two mail accounts and want to keep them seperate and want to use Outlook for both. But I don't know how so right now I'm using Outlook Express for one and Outlook for the other. Thanks for any advise, Rob No, you cannot run 2 instances of Outlook nor can you have 2 profiles open at the same time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus n...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption #2

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...