Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000 #2

Hello,

We are experiencing difficulties with Cached mode in
Outlook 2003. When I add a new user to Active Directory
the email address assigned to that user does not appear
in our global address list. Some users use cache mode and
they cannot see the changes until approx the next day.
The ones who dont use it see the changes right away. Is
there a way to refresh the cache so that the users who
are utilizing this feature are up to date ASAP. Any help
would be appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

You can manually download the offline address book by Tools-> Send/Receive

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"grey989" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We are experiencing difficulties with Cached mode in
> Outlook 2003. When I add a new user to Active Directory
> the email address assigned to that user does not appear
> in our global address list. Some users use cache mode and
> they cannot see the changes until approx the next day.
> The ones who dont use it see the changes right away. Is
> there a way to refresh the cache so that the users who
> are utilizing this feature are up to date ASAP. Any help
> would be appreciated.

0
Roady
8/30/2004 8:20:07 PM
See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823580&Product=out2003

grey989 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are experiencing difficulties with Cached mode in
> Outlook 2003. When I add a new user to Active Directory
> the email address assigned to that user does not appear
> in our global address list. Some users use cache mode and
> they cannot see the changes until approx the next day.
> The ones who dont use it see the changes right away. Is
> there a way to refresh the cache so that the users who
> are utilizing this feature are up to date ASAP. Any help
> would be appreciated.

0
lanwench (7567)
8/30/2004 10:27:31 PM
You have to force the replication, that happen to me too
but I solve only forcing the repplication

0
anonymous (74722)

Exchange 2003 Question??
Dear all, I would like to know if there is an upgrade path from Exchange 2003 Standard Edition with SA to Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition with SA? Thank you. Regards, Kueh. This might help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;170280 -- Santhosh Sivarajan MCSE(W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),CCNA,Network+ "KA Kueh" <kka@ksm.com.my> wrote in message news:exVKwgOKEHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I would like to know if there is an upgrade path from Exchange 2003 Standard > Edition with SA to Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition wit...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003
I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there a work around? Hi Casey The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me priva...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

outlook 2000 help file

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Unable to create more Windows NT accounts for Exchange mailboxes
Hi Guys, Currently our Exchange server stopped allowing the creation of more Windows NT Accounts with the following error"Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service".Pls is there a way out of this? We run Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows NT Server. -- Buchi ...

Edit Microsoft Exchange System Object with ADSI
When I applied a new recipient policy to add a 2nd domain name to our users, I applied it to all rather than using a filter to only pick the users in the Users OU. Everything was still fine but we have one conflict. A public folder had the same name as a user and thus had the same email address. We are getting the event:Event ID: 9514 Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Description: Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy - /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName1]/CN=[Object1] and /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName2]/CN=[Object2] I deleted the public folder b...

Outlook 2003 Contact data