Outlook 2003 - Search Folders

Hello,

 I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only
messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY)

Thanks you for help.

--
MAd

#ICQ: 247356388

0
m.adamek (2)

No way that I know of...

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"MAd" <m.adamek@sh.cvut.cz> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only
> messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY)
>
> Thanks you for help.
>

> --
> MAd
>
> #ICQ: 247356388

0
dianenws (1904)
10/19/2004 12:29:22 PM
It�s unbelievable, because "Outlook know", that I reply to message or not
(small icon with/without arrow)

Thanks in advance

--
MAd

#ICQ: 247356388

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> p�e v diskusn�m p��sp�vku
> No way that I know of...
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

> "MAd" <m.adamek@sh.cvut.cz> wrote in message
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only
>> messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY)
>>
>> Thanks you for help.
>>

>> --
>> MAd
>>
>> #ICQ: 247356388

0
m.adamek (2)
10/19/2004 2:40:03 PM
The icon is controlled by mapi properties and that is not one of the search
options.

--

> It�s unbelievable, because "Outlook know", that I reply to message or not
> (small icon with/without arrow)
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> MAd
>
> #ICQ: 247356388
>

> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> p�e v diskusn�m p��sp�vku
>> No way that I know of...
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
>> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

>> "MAd" <m.adamek@sh.cvut.cz> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only
>>> messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY)
>>>
>>> Thanks you for help.
>>>

>>> --
>>> MAd
>>>
>>> #ICQ: 247356388

0
dianenws (1904)
10/19/2004 2:45:13 PM
As Diane says those are MAPI properties, specifically the flags in
PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS (0x0E070003), where 1 = Read and in PR_LAST_VERB_EXECUTED
(0x10810003) where 102 = EXCHIVERB_REPLYTOSENDER and 104 =
EXCHIVERB_FORWARD.

The only way to set up a search folder using those terms would be to use
Extended MAPI code, only available for programmers using C++ or Delphi.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message
> The icon is controlled by mapi properties and that is not one of the
search
> options.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

kenslovak (742)
10/20/2004 1:41:37 PM
i was looking exactly for the same. it would be really great to have a search
folder only showing unreplied messages....
can't believe that this is not possible - but maybe a request fot further
releases...

greetings.

"MAd" schrieb:

> Hello,
>
>  I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only
> messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY)
>
> Thanks you for help.
>

> --
> MAd
>
> #ICQ: 247356388

0
xcuse (3)

repost: Outlook and incoming html
Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? Thanks -- Tendril ___________________________ A mistake is only a mistake If one learns nothing from it Tendril <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net> wrote: > Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? I don't think so. That feature was added in Outlook 2002. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths do...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Outlook 2003 Contact data

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Folders
Windows 7 64-bit In my folder list, at the top I have: Inbox Drafts Sent items Junk e-mail Deleted items Outbox Storage folders Drafts Sent items Deleted items Local Folders... When I delete mail, most all go to the first "Deleted items" folder. However, there are a few that go to the Deleted Items folder under "Storage folders". Why, and why do I need those extra folders, even the "Storage Folders" ??? Earl That top set are specific to your mail account. Each mail account that you set up in WLM ...

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...