outlook 2003 programming using managed code?

I'm not sure I'm posting this question in the correct newsgroup,
so please bear with me. I'm spending some time learning how
to customize outlook using VBA using the Sue Mosher text.
The next step, after VBA, is the COM library. But, overtime,
Microsoft will "cover" most of the important COM libraries
with managed code. I think this is a positive step. Managed
code is far easier to program with than the "bare" COM substrate.

So now my question: is there an "official" Microsoft managed
code layer for Outlook? It's an obvious next step. It's not a question
of "if" but a question of "when". I'm aware of the GotDotNet
Niobe project
(http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/workspaces/workspace.aspx?ID=E7071B93-79
70-4962-A4C2-D72AA2CFBCFF). I'll look into it. But I'd like to get the most
"bang" for my learning time and concentrate on the "official"
API, if there is one. I don't think there is yet. But I lose nothing
by asking.

I googled around for information here on the web and the
group:microsoft.public.outlook.* tree.
This is how I found Niobe. So I did do a little homework before asking (:-).

Thanks.

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Configuring free/busy calendar in Exchange 2003
Does anyone know how to configure the free/busy in Exchange 2003 to publish more than 2 months of calendar free/busy information on the server? I can do it on the client Outlook but I want to change the default from 2 months to 6 months for all users. Free/busy information is used by people sending meeting requests to determine when you are available for meeting. Thanks. --John ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

When I use no margins, white edges still appear in printing. How .
How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser printer? Hi Pub (Pub @discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser || printer? Because your printer cannot print to the edge. This is a limitation of your printer, and Publisher can only print to the printer's limitations. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Outlook & Entourage

not sure if I'm using the correct formula for the result I want #2
I'm trying to calculate a 'low net' score. A persons 'actual score' minus 'their handicap' = 'low net' score. I have this worksheet setup like this; A4:A23 = list of names Columns B-U have the weekly calculated low net scores B4:U23 = the calculated 'low net' scores using this formula =SUM(Scorecard!B4-Scorecard!Y4); (this is for player one) Scorecard!B4 is player one's first week 'actual score', Scorecard!Y4 is player one's calculated 'handicap'. In Row B25:U25 I have this formula {=MIN(IF(B$4:B$23>0,B$4:B$23))}, to p...

Should I use a scatter graph?
I would like to chart some various housing compounds based on rental rate (y) vs their size, in this case bedrooms (x). I can get the look and results that I want, but I can't get the label of the compound (A,B or C) next to the data point. I have never used scatter graphs before, so I'm not sure if this is the correct path. Should I be using a scatter graph? Sample Compound Bedrooms Lease A 4 16,000 B 4 18,000 C 5 19,000 Thanks in advance. kdaniel7979 These two sites each offer a f...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Forward copy of outgoing e-mails to managers
I have a client that is running Exchange 2003. It is a brokerage firm and is bound by strict rules from the SEC and NASD. One of the requirements is that all incoming and outgoing e-mail is recorded and stored. We have this taken care of using journaling and ComplianceVault. Another requirement is that all managers receive a copy of all of the users e-mail. We are using forwarding to accomplish this for incoming e-mail but can't figure out how to also send the managers a copy of their outgoing. Is there anything that I am missing or can I do this? Aztech wrote: > I have a client...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

Excel 2003 Page Breaks
I e-mailed a workbook to a collegue that contained 28 worksheets. On my PC, all the vertical page breaks were set so printing was done on one page for each sheet. On his machine the page break shifted to the left such that some columns were on a second page for each sheet. What can be done to preserve the verticle page break setting. This file will be sent daily and we would like to not need to adjust the page breaks. He probably has a different printer and a different printer driver. Not much you can do about that, except work in very safe distance from the margins. Maybe doing the fin...